Camaro Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 12:47 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

wow, is this an auto forum? there are people on here that do not understand cars at all. i remember (kinda) when i was 13 and didnt have a clue and when i was 18 and knew it all bt still didnt have a clue. these younger fellas do not need to be more confused. the world does enuff of that. if you can talk/write so your comunication is understandable it helps. if your words carry some truth is good to. im over 50 now and dont know $h--. the older you get the more you realize that.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:11 PM
1st Gear Member
Location: IN, or hell whichever, wait, its too cold to be hell

Paz where in the UK are from? I am seriously asking that.

also why does it take you four paragraphs to explain yourself when only 3 sentences are necessary? that is why everyone is giving you crap. instead of answering a yes or no question with a yes or a no you come back with something like:

Does the owl fly to the clock or is the owl strike the clock. Is as the bum climbing the fir to scratch the sky is la-dee da-dee we like to potty

just a yes or no goes a long way

Last edited by adirtypoostick; 04-02-2009 at 01:23 PM. Reason: forgot a word
Old 04-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Ninja Administrator

i think hes on something....

Old 04-02-2009, 01:45 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by SpecterGT260
maybe coke baby? we cant contol who our parents are or who are parents.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Ninja Administrator

i dont know... but like i said... even if i TRIED i would have trouble copying his sentence structure.... its too weird

Old 04-02-2009, 02:06 PM
1st Gear Member

Did I get clearance on the flywheel theory? I am ingesting something now? I am now in an induced coma or something? I want a Dixie Cup to clear my urine test or some one clear a theory and answer, yes you have a clue, no you have too much whatever is in that Dixie Cup is it is crawling out of the edge.

Why am I on topic and no one else is? I want a moderator to help me here, LOL

OK, So the next trick here is one sharp thinking guy with his open engine to view. He can view who puddles in the manifold and makes less HP. Where the better flowing manifold mists the fuel into the chamber.

My hands are moving in the monitor and I am describing how I would not build an "EQual Length" exhaust system if I keep changing intake manifolds, I keep puddling the gas at that chamber. Would you not think the dry intake runner has the better flow, so it made more pressure burning more fuel?

In theory, NO, I would not build an equal length exhaust if I know each pressure out of the exhaust port pushed a different pressure. Would you step away from the equal length theory and build to a pressure theory? If I had the money to research I would.

Say I bounce out 8 pounds equally, not equal length pipes. One short pipe backs a pressure of 8.1 pounds. I see a long length pipe that makes 8.1 pounds being that pipe length is different and will lose pound reversion. For every pound, is there or is there not an equal action for every reaction?

So, RAM to me means the pressure has to be greater than even 8 pounds if the cylinder is sucking over 14 pounds is that otto pump. I am not a fan of equal length pipe fallacy, if I know it is a waste to plumb a low pressure cylinder output against a higher pressure output.

I again have to qualify the pressure out of the exhaust port as to the snowflake effect that no port pushes the same pressure out of an exhaust port. Not when that puddle happens the minute the clock strikes 360° >>>

I ask you now to quantify; did it not begin to leave a vapor puddle >>>> Started out the jet a mist >>> Traveled down a long intake runner >> Found cool air where a lot of gas vapor mist puddles and look at my arrow, how it turned into a droplet >

Yes or NO it is valid in the absolute step is not some theory, is yes or no again is you answer the yes or no is you never do so neither will I. I use your world against you are your words against me.

Like I am on something. Y0u some doctor practicing without a license is now tell me I need help? P on thy is stay focused on the tech... I have yet to add tech after tech theory in the practical events of the 4-Cycles is stroke your _____ Fill in the blanket statement.

Old 04-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Ninja Administrator

i read "is it is" and my temporal lobes melted.
I is is is, isis, is is is vegetable is now is like is you is are is too. thank you is.

Old 04-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Ninja Administrator

yes.... every conversation stems in some theory. you, in many respects, are trying to introduce new theory and throw us back into the dark ages. your theory is for the most part just wrong. we, however, are running on the assumption that the accepted theory is sound, and therefore dont need to waste our time talking about stove lights and o2 sensors..

Old 04-02-2009, 02:20 PM
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by LT1RUNNER
Haha!! This guy cracks me up!!! This should be a sticky!! I think he's drunk!!

You know that theory?

Alchohol + stomach= f*kt up??!?
Originally Posted by SpecterGT260
I think that's already been established friend Spec.

Old 04-02-2009, 02:42 PM
1st Gear Member
Location: IN, or hell whichever, wait, its too cold to be hell

Originally Posted by PAzYearazzUP
Did I get clearance on the flywheel theory? I am ingesting something now?

Why am I on topic and no one else is? I want a moderator to help me here, LOL

My hands are moving in the monitor and I am describing how I would not build an "EQual Length" exhaust system if I keep changing intake manifolds, I keep puddling the gas at that chamber. Would you not think the dry intake runner has the better flow, so it made more pressure burning more fuel?

In theory, NO, I would not build an equal length exhaust if I know each pressure out of the exhaust port pushed a different pressure. Would you step away from the equal length theory and build to a pressure theory? If I had the money to research I would.

Say I bounce out 8 pounds equally, not equal length pipes. One short pipe backs a pressure of 8.1 pounds. I see a long length pipe that makes 8.1 pounds being that pipe length is different and will lose pound reversion. For every pound, is there or is there not an equal action for every reaction?

So, RAM to me means the pressure has to be greater than even 8 pounds if the cylinder is sucking over 14 pounds is that otto pump. I am not a fan of equal length pipe fallacy, if I know it is a waste to plumb a low pressure cylinder output against a higher pressure output.

I again have to qualify the pressure out of the exhaust port as to the snowflake effect that no port pushes the same pressure out of an exhaust port. >>>
FIXED- See you dont need all that bs to make your point. I took out all the nonsensical bs and incomplete sentences.

Maybe I am not a car expert but, dont you install a crossover pipe to equal the back pressure?

Quick Reply: Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?