Camaro Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 11:20 AM
3rd Gear Member

Haha!! This guy cracks me up!!! This should be a sticky!! I think he's drunk!!

You know that theory?

Alchohol + stomach= f*kt up??!?

Old 04-02-2009, 11:22 AM
1st Gear Member
Location: IN, or hell whichever, wait, its too cold to be hell
Smile

Originally Posted by SpecterGT260
my little brother is autistic.......

and significantly better at communicating than this guy lol.

didnt mean to offend with that but I was semi serious. just based on his writing pattern and how he still focuses intently on one subject and then when he gets frustrated he goes all over the place. I think that deep down he is intelligent but doesnt have the capability to express it.

I have a new theory any how. I now think he is the singer Beck. Just check out and compare these lyrics with his writing style:

Somethings wrong 'cause my mind is fading
And everywhere I look there's a dead end waiting
Temperatures dropping at the rotten qasis
Stealing kisses from the leperous faces
Heads are hanging from the garbage man trees
Mouthwash jukebox gasoline
Pistols are pointing at a poor man's pockets
Smiling eyes ripping out of his sockets

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey,
butane in my veins so I'm out to get the junkie
with the plastic eyeballs, spraypaint the vegetables,
dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose,
kill the headlights and put it in neutral,
stockcar flaming with a loser in the cruise control,
baby's in Reno with the vitamin D,
got a couple of couches, sleep on the love seat,
someone came sayin' I'm insane
to complain about
a shotgun wedding and a stain on my shirt,
don't believe everything that you breathe,
you get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve,
so shave your face with some mace in the dark,
saving all your food stamps for burning down the trailer park

yeah see I think I have it now

Old 04-02-2009, 11:23 AM
1st Gear Member

I will pee in Dixie Cup, I do not have any stuff pumping in my veins is clear thinking is riding one quick ride. I need all my skills to survive.

Once again, I am mentally sick and now drunk. I want that Dixie Cup is Win STone Cup you UP

Old 04-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Ninja Administrator

Originally Posted by adirtypoostick
didnt mean to offend
lol u didnt offend. I was just trying to make u sweat a little. thats why i had the comment at the bottom

Old 04-02-2009, 11:41 AM
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by PAzYearazzUP

Once again, I am mentally sick and now drunk.
OMG!! I knew it!! haha! Stop it! hahahahaha! Stop it!!!

Old 04-02-2009, 11:49 AM
1st Gear Member

you havent gutted your cat and raced a viper before have you Paz?

Old 04-02-2009, 11:55 AM
1st Gear Member

YOU CANNOT STOP PIT TEA ME IS MY PIT IS: DO NOT ENTER IS YOU ARE HERE INN MY PITzzzzzzzz NOW!

Take a Dixie Cup and follow the yellow line...

Here is MustanKModder and their soldiered up resistor right yup dare _________ Fill in the BLank IS.

Out of respect for the members [here] and their letter assembly privilege, there are adult words in this video is say hello/goodbye to MustankModders is me trying to explain how that Radio Shack Tandy Dandy is my twisted soldering gun is the, REsistor Mist Tore DEM Fell Ears UP!
You have been warned staying in my race pit is dis is it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9V4JTjFMac

Old 04-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Ninja Administrator

No. I am just a self taught mechanic. Ever change a glow plug in an oven? They call it an, "igniter." It works just like an 02 sensor, but it went right over the repair guy's head when he explained to me how it worked and I explained to him about generic 1's and 0's is this sends your basic 0 to 5.0v read like a car.

It monitors the temp of the oven. Same deal as it monitors the fuel trim. Is my walk correct for a spark lighter that first glows is the 02 begins to glow to temp. Now you set the oven temp to 400. How does the oven know when to stop feeding gas is make the oven BTU even hotter or colder is less gas or no valve open is the glow plug is out of spec after 10 years is the average life, says the gas man, "I see it all the time" he says.

Changed the oven 02 sensor and that oven heats up in less than 3 minutes to heat. With the wrong voltage value, the gas just lit across the tube 1/4 length of the feed tube. Then oven got hot, but took too long and never kept the temp up. It was gradual and now it was just an analog signal.

Did that fuel injection analogy help out? This stuff is too simple once you grasp the fundamentals and I really need to buy my own website so the tech flies no matter what is universal in so many ways are the principal abstracts.
the thermostat in an oven does not work like an 02 sensor.... just because electronic sensors ALL read a voltage does not mean they are the same. you are as dumb as the guy on youtube who said "sugar has all the components of gasoline and its really a simple chemistry problem from there". You and I have the same chemical makeup. are we therefore the same person? nothing you are saying is over anyone's head. its just demented

I rather stay here so we know I can go back out and answer the 0 posts that no one answers, wants to, or cannot.

I am not about to hand over what I know. I was told not to mention how to loophole the tuning of the Otto-cycle. See, I have a buddy that well, we used to race and he now tunes for the big teams as in they hire him out. He told me to keep what I know a secret and I am open source.

"If you are not cheating, you are not winning." I showed him so many tricks that the tech guys will not catch it. So, he told me to keep it quiet. I told him I would. But i said it is all in the FSM.

I guess I can prep a race bike for Daytona and they would knot know what I did to that bike is play with the black box and the word you do not want to hear is to fill in the blank if you want to cheat. I sure did not win with HP. I just had to out ride most of the money bikes.

If you think I lost my game... I have a bridge to sell you.
I am not about to flat out tell you. The whole reason I am here is voluntary. You wasted your time with the admin bells and whistles.

See that? I am going to use your words against you is you assume I have some sort of damage. I am here for damage control is more like it. If I had my own website, you would be out the door is how do you like it?
I am seriously going to aneurysm if you dont stop this god aweful "is" usage......

basically what u are trying to say is that you have the key to unlimited power via means we all KNOW via tried and true testing are false.... but we have to play nice in order for you to grace us with said fairytale?

the internet does not possess a facepalm pic epic enough to encompass your failure.

You smoke up my website with your complete sentences that do not follow one of the 3 variables I proposed, it shows me you have no concept of the cylinder fill so the sensors know what to do next.
so wait.... its my SENTENCE structure that doesnt follow your ohms law bullcrap? your questions about cylinder fill have no bearing on the conversation... and are in fact wrong. so im not seeing why we should entertain dead end, flawed-logic questions

This is some high tech stuff and so low tech I have to speak like a 3 year old so you grasp the complex is a sample of comedy relief and a relief I am not on the same page as you with your RAM thinking.

Did you see not to many cars use the big scoop. They run down the 1320 and it shows very little change is called a restriction is the subtle change. No ram noted. Show me a scoop and I will show you someone that thinks ram works if the cylinder sucks more than ram can pressurize as the cylinder fills faster is the linear loss of RAM.
well... i know a few 3 year olds. they actually speak better than you do, but at least we have found the problem. you are not speaking high tech.... i hope u are in the neighborhood of 80 years old... because you are talking about simple voltage output sensors that have been around for evAR. what you are talking about is the low tech... but you are talking about it as if it isnt going to be invented for another decade. like i said.... there is no theory here left to discuss. the instruments are not soft and maleable. they perform 1 function.

You comp pre moo dough?

Like I said, you do not need to work overtime for me. You see the language die it detracts from theory 101.

Stop bringing up what you think should not be discussed. Unless you are being hired by the factory, you better bring some personal history you can make more HP than a rider/driver can handle.

You have no idea what kind of history I have past present and future.
im assuming this history includes head trauma......

Old 04-02-2009, 12:30 PM
1st Gear Member

Name:  facepalm_implied.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  32.3 KB

Old 04-02-2009, 12:43 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by adirtypoostick
you havent gutted your cat and raced a viper before have you Paz?
Ask me how much HP that Viper has? No, but I would love to own one. I would leave it bone stock is never remove the cat.

We are in off topic so anything goes in my thread is hijack it and have fun. I am going to play with your dog and kid is tire them out before they do it to me is hand them back to you.

I sit on literally the world's fastest and life is short. So, wild are my eyes and that cable rip is I will never know if I came back to post or not is the reason you think you are in control is do not count on it you controlling me.

Stay focused on the evolution of the fun day mental case is you think I am on. GOTTCHA!

Here is the tech and I want the moderators or those in the know to agree or correct the theory is the abstract to the evolution of the air heading into the exhaust.

Back in the day of beach racing, those that had the basics down knew a thing or two watching a fluid move in a cut open engine block.

They came up with flywheel tricks to snow the officials by removing the ring gear on the starter flywheel. Drill a lot of holes around the plate, so it was lightweight and would spin out of the corner sooner. The trick is re-weld the ring gear back on. Was that not slick?

These are old tricks now. I have nothing up my sleeve is nothing is new in racing. They do the same things with the parts today. These are simple physics tricks that STILL apply. Did the flywheel not show how the crank would spin freer with more weight removed off the output shaft, being the whole drag on the HPackage?

I will post this one so we agree this is a practical flywheel mod as in working the physics you think I do not know or understand the concept of modding for HP gain.

So, before I begin the cat theory and the air into the exhaust theory; may I proceed so as not to smoke the room up with fallacy. And you know how I hate OTTO- Fallacy [as well as electrical fallacy is not to use that word] is stick it up your..... Well, I told you the language subsides with the correct lingo applied on your end. And your end better agree or your physics are off the wall you have no clue telling me I am a sick drunk individual is GOT CHEW is as soon as MOB Bomb you tell me what I am doing to my body with a dixie cup hanging in dare is my ========D Sea Cup.

We start hearing funny theories, it will not be my fault I start making LAP up on you choice of word assembly to the practical event.

You mess with my, "Fizz Sicks?" Well then, POP-POP-FIZZ-FIZZ, oh WATT a drink of dixie cup is served in my pits it is called helm lock or Helm's FSMan YOU WILLS is Open Book it DanO!

Does the flywheel theory make sense? May I proceed to fresh air channeled to exhaust port is the cat is next is clear me one post at a time so I may go back out and add a variable to your variables is you better be on the same page is all I can say....

Roger DAT!

Quick Reply: Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?