Camaro Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 09:49 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

to the OP,

Were you ever on FTV6? I seem to remember a character like you.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:01 AM
1st Gear Member
Location: IN, or hell whichever, wait, its too cold to be hell

dude seriously I have never seen so many misspelled words and incomplete sentences in my life. If you just made a complete sentence once in a while anyone reading it would understand. You are not talking over our heads. You just plain do not make sense. You do not have the writing skills of a second grader. I am not trying to pick on you but you are at us like you are some arrogant higher form of intelligence. Let me help you. For example:

"Lettuce just say, I have a racing head. And you try to stop an old racer from thinking race. It is a bad, bad addiction I cannot break. " none of this is even a complete sentence and your post is full of them. We cannot have an open dialog if none us understand you. You have to either get a grasp on basic sentence structure or keep your posts short and simple.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:19 AM
1st Gear Member

No, I am using your words against you. I am going to get the guys that do not know jack up and running just like me but fast track them.
You do not tell me how to tune my equipment just because you put together a few engines. Your math teacher was just too much into the theory to ever come back to your level.

I never left any level. In fact, I am more looking to quantify my theory against yours, so the "Have No Clue" members can follow along. This is concept theory to everything OTTO-Cycle.

That means you think like a 2-Stroke as you think carbon dated material we are discussing is so basic, I cannot pull out of the loop. That theory means I am in a 3 variable loop and I only speak to the clueless. If it is one guy/gal that can grasp the concept is, "Camaro 69" on the same page as I am. So, what gives?

I am sure he sees if I see smoke starting to fill the room, I more or less clear the dust you start in wrecking it for the Joe Average at the dealer drive. My old lady can 02 the service writer and SEL or service engine light her way to writing down that technical BS is make sure the service writer is going to get schooled on Fuel Injection.

Technically, I answer your troubleshooting questions is not to mess around but get to the point of the diagnosis. Then all of a sudden, I hear someone mis-step the technical. What that triggers in me is to ask if we are on the same page is you chasing the evolution of fuel injection and spark delivery is that the big boys are not even professional dealer level mechanics.

Did they sit there, watch points move to electronic to digital and keep up with all that is 1 coil to 8 individual coils? Can the main tech input people explain Jetronicsronics" [as in K or D] of the many evolutionary letters that turned obsolete, from 2 dimensional maps to 3-D maps in the analog process of FI.

I figure if you are going to help with a tech question, you better have a good handle on the injection system. You think I am looking down on you is how you read me. It is you that has yet to answer how FI operates. Do the steps move as a caterpillar leg moves one step at a time is a 1 and 0? How must I look down on you is you said all that is aggressive and arrogant. I am asking you if we agree that the computer reads 1's and 0's and you say, NO!

That is how I read you and your arrogance is to tell me I am wrong about my 1's and 0's theory in the practical way the ECU tumbles it's caterpillar legs and you want me to explain how the shop manual operates in the absolute steps?

So, I am more in a race mode is I am on a tight rope and what is the big deal? You saw me take out that Mustang. You hear how aggressive I am on the throttle plate on the videos. I test air. Are you at speed with meter testing air speed and RAM?

If you are on a race track with me... Ask yourself I you think I could not step it up to your pace or at least run my own race is I sure am going to give you a lot of room to pass me.

I want the best out of you! You can have all the HP under your seat, but if you do not have the head game to stomp the floorboard and hold it there longer than the other guy, do not blame me for you short comings.

I did not make you what you are. YOU made yourself what you are and if you show up to go racing, I do not want to hear an excuse you being in my class is we are here with OPEN BOOK.

And it is not my fault you cannot download a GM shop manual and decipher what is wrong with the generic is cut and paste a taste of what you are in for....

P0247 Wastegatetegate Solenoid A Error
P0248 Wastegatetegate Solenoid A Perfe/Perf
P0249 Wastegatetegate Solenoid A Lo
P0250 Wastegatetegate Solenoid A Hi
Inj51 Inj Pump Fuel MetCtrlg Ctrl A Error
Inj52 Inj Pump Fuel MetCtrlg Ctrl A Perfe/Perf
Inj53 Inj Pump Fuel MetCtrlg Ctrl A Lo
Inj54 Inj Pump Fuel MetCtrlg Ctrl A Hi
Inj55 Inj Pump Fuel MetCtrlg CIntermInterm
Inj56 Inj Pump Fuel MetCtrlg Ctrl A Error
Inj57 Inj Pump Fuel MetCtrlg Ctrl A Perfe/Perf
Inj58 Inj Pump Fuel MetCtrlg Ctrl A Lo
Inj59 Inj Pump Fuel MetCtrlg Ctrl A Hi
Inj60 Inj Pump Fuel MetCtrlg CIntermInterm
P0261* InjCircr CiCyl1o-Cyl1
P0262 InjCircr CiCyl1i-Cyl1
Cyl13 Cyl1 Contribution/Balance Fault
P0264* InjCircr CiCylLo-Cyl2
P0265 InjCircr CiCylHi-Cyl2
PCyl6* Cyl2 Contribution/Balance Fault
P0267* InjCircr CiCylLo-Cyl3
P0268 InjCircr CiCylHi-Cyl3
Cyl69 Cyl3 Contribution/Balance Fault
P0270* InjCircr CiCylLo-Cyl4
P0271 InjCircr CiCylHi-Cyl4
Cyl72 Cyl4 Contribution/Balance Fault
P0273* InjCircr CiCylLo-Cyl5
P0274 InjCircr CiCylHi-Cyl5
Cyl75 Cyl5 Contribution/Balance Fault
P0276* InjCircr CiCylLo-Cyl6
P0277 InjCircr CiCylHi-Cyl6
Cyl78 Cyl6 Contribution/Balance Fault
P0279* InjCircr CiCylLo-Cyl7
P0280 InjCircr CiCylHi-Cyl7
Cyl81 Cyl7 Contribution/Balance Fault
P0282* InjCircr CiCylLo-Cyl8
P0283 InjCircr CiCylHi-Cyl8
Cyl84 Cyl8 Contribution/Balance Fault
P0285* InjCircr CiCylLo-Cyl9
P0286 InjCircr CiCylHi-Cyl9
Cyl87 Cyl9 Contribution/Balance Fault
P0288* InjCircr CiCyl1o-Cyl10
P0289 InjCircr CiCyl1i-Cyl10
Cyl10 Cyl10 Contribution/Balance Fault
P0291* InjCircr CiCyl1o-Cyl11
P0292 InjCircr CiCyl1i-Cyl11
Cyl13 Cyl11 Contribution/Balance Fault
P0294* InjCircr CiCyl1o-Cyl12
P0295 InjCircr CiCyl1i-Cyl12
Cyl16 Cyl12 Contribution/Balance Fault
P0297 VeOverspeedrspeed Condition
P0298* Eng Oil Over temp Condition
P0299 T/S ChUnderboostrboost
P0300 Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected
P0301* Fault Cylinder A-Misfire Detected (CYL
P0302* Fault Cylinder B-Misfire Detected (CYL2)
P0303* Fault Cylinder D-Misfire Detected (CYL3)
P0304* Fault Cylinder E-Misfire Detected (CYL4)
P0305* Fault Cylinder F-Misfire Detected (CYL5)
P0306* Fault Cylinder G-Misfire Detected (CYL6)
P0307* Fault Cylinder C-Misfire Detected (CYL7)
P0308* Fault Cylinder H-Misfire Detected (CYL8)
P0309* Fault Cylinder I-Misfire Detected (CYL9)
P0310* Fault Cylinder J-Misfire Detected (CYL10)
P0311* Fault Cylinder K-Misfire Detected (CYL1
P0312* Fault Cylinder L-Misfire Detected (CYL12)
P0313 Misfire Detected with Lo Fuel
P0314 1 Cylinder Misfire (Cylinder not specific)
P0315 PosnSysos Sys Variation Not Learned
P0316 Engine Misfire DetectStartuptartup (First 1000
Revs)
P0317 Rough Road Hardware Not Present
P0318 RoughSensorAensorA SCircl Circ
P0319 RoughSensorBensorB
P0320* Ign/Distributor Eng Speed Input Circ Error
P0321* Ign/Distributor Eng Speed Input Circ Range/Perf
P0322* Ign/Distributor Eng Speed Input Circ No Signal
P0323 Ign/Distributor Eng Speed Input Circ Interm
P0324 Knock Ctrl Sys Error
P0325 Knock Sensor1 Circ Error (bank1/1 Sensor)
P0326* Knock Sensor1 Circ Range/Perf (bank1/1 Sensor)

YOU and your monitor and web owner(s) can work with me or against me. I bring the fundamentals to a post and if you do not accept my Terms 101, you and your members can go figure out which cylinder fill is the final ratio on the valve closing, 4 the compression stroke is next.

So, I have yet to hear any of you choose either:

1. My Cylinder Has Less Air in the final pack is held the air rushing in.
2. My Cylinder Has Same Air as in the pressure inside is more or less in the middle if...
3. Say, My Cylinder Has More Air in the pack to fire my power stroke is choose which cylinder pack is at; when the intake valve closes.

I can tumble the words all over the place is I am stuck in a vacuum and the cylinder is creating a vacuum. So, which number do you think has filled the cylinder?

Did that make sense now? No matter the math. I am asking you if 2 + 2 = 4? So I know that you are on the same page as I am, so we can continue with well over 12 key abstracts that keep building until you go, "Hey! You can't do that, because!"

And then you can back it up word for word. So, I am going to backup the walk the engineer took is that both of your leaders are EE's Egghead Engineers.

They are engineers is their field. And the physics sure do not differ where they are sitting. This is going to be hard on you. I have the factory shop manual for a Ford/GM/Viper is my Cry Slur code page.

Now, how will you follow this old stuff if the future has not changed because it follows the physics and you are telling me I have no clue of the air flow. And I should follow behind you and my gauges?

I would like to see someone take a stab at the 1-2-3 question I propose so we can stay focused on Fuel INJECTION.

It will be here for another 20 years is it may evolve into some other injection. Bet me it follow the physics that I know is you sure we are on the same page as GM above or are you saying that GM has it wrong and you have another factory shop man you will see I know my basic fault code. WHY?

Because 1-2-3 says so. Now, choose which abstract fills the normally aspirated?

Last edited by PAzYearazzUP; 04-02-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Ninja Administrator

So, I have yet to hear any of you choose either:

1. My Cylinder Has Less Air in the final pack is held the air rushing in.
2. My Cylinder Has Same Air as in the pressure inside is more or less in the middle if...
3. Says, My Cylinder Has More Air in the pack to fire my power stroke is choose which cylinder pack is at if the intake valve closes.
u have yet to hear because you didnt actually say anything. None of those statements are sentences. They are gibberish hinging loosely on something about air being packed..... they have no meaning. so it doesnt matter which we pick.

you have yet to address why you write like you have severe brain damage.

btw, until further notice you have been barred from tech sections (unless i did something wrong with the admin control) feel free to keep attempting to state your case, but your posting is damaging to our tech forums and will not be allowed. You are not technically breaking rules right now so u are not banned... that doesnt mean we are obligated to let you roam free either.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Super Scooch
January 2009 ROTM

I like to call that "The Spec Smack-Down".

Old 04-02-2009, 10:44 AM
1st Gear Member
Location: IN, or hell whichever, wait, its too cold to be hell

I've got it, he's autistic. Definitely autistic

Old 04-02-2009, 10:50 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by musicman
to the OP,

Were you ever on FTV6? I seem to remember a character like you.
No. I am just a self taught mechanic. Ever change a glow plug in an oven? They call it an, "igniter." It works just like an 02 sensor, but it went right over the repair guy's head when he explained to me how it worked and I explained to him about generic 1's and 0's is this sends your basic 0 to 5.0v read like a car.

It monitors the temp of the oven. Same deal as it monitors the fuel trim. Is my walk correct for a spark lighter that first glows is the 02 begins to glow to temp. Now you set the oven temp to 400. How does the oven know when to stop feeding gas is make the oven BTU even hotter or colder is less gas or no valve open is the glow plug is out of spec after 10 years is the average life, says the gas man, "I see it all the time" he says.

Changed the oven 02 sensor and that oven heats up in less than 3 minutes to heat. With the wrong voltage value, the gas just lit across the tube 1/4 length of the feed tube. Then oven got hot, but took too long and never kept the temp up. It was gradual and now it was just an analog signal.

Did that fuel injection analogy help out? This stuff is too simple once you grasp the fundamentals and I really need to buy my own website so the tech flies no matter what is universal in so many ways are the principal abstracts.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Ninja Administrator

Originally Posted by adirtypoostick
I've got it, he's autistic. Definitely autistic
my little brother is autistic.......

and significantly better at communicating than this guy lol.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:59 AM
1st Gear Member

I rather stay here so we know I can go back out and answer the 0 posts that no one answers, wants to, or cannot.

I am not about to hand over what I know. I was told not to mention how to loophole the tuning of the Otto-cycle. See, I have a buddy that well, we used to race and he now tunes for the big teams as in they hire him out. He told me to keep what I know a secret and I am open source.

"If you are not cheating, you are not winning." I showed him so many tricks that the tech guys will not catch it. So, he told me to keep it quiet. I told him I would. But i said it is all in the FSM.

I guess I can prep a race bike for Daytona and they would knot know what I did to that bike is play with the black box and the word you do not want to hear is to fill in the blank if you want to cheat. I sure did not win with HP. I just had to out ride most of the money bikes.

If you think I lost my game... I have a bridge to sell you.

Old 04-02-2009, 11:16 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by SpecterGT260
They are gibberish hinging loosely on something about air being packed..... they have no meaning. so it doesnt matter which we pick.
I am not about to flat out tell you. The whole reason I am here is voluntary. You wasted your time with the admin bells and whistles.

you have yet to address why you write like you have severe brain damage.
See that? I am going to use your words against you is you assume I have some sort of damage. I am here for damage control is more like it. If I had my own website, you would be out the door is how do you like it?

You smoke up my website with your complete sentences that do not follow one of the 3 variables I proposed, it shows me you have no concept of the cylinder fill so the sensors know what to do next.

This is some high tech stuff and so low tech I have to speak like a 3 year old so you grasp the complex is a sample of comedy relief and a relief I am not on the same page as you with your RAM thinking.

Did you see not to many cars use the big scoop. They run down the 1320 and it shows very little change is called a restriction is the subtle change. No ram noted. Show me a scoop and I will show you someone that thinks ram works if the cylinder sucks more than ram can pressurize as the cylinder fills faster is the linear loss of RAM.

You comp pre moo dough?

btw, until further notice you have been barred from tech sections (unless i did something wrong with the admin control)
Like I said, you do not need to work overtime for me. You see the language die it detracts from theory 101.

Stop bringing up what you think should not be discussed. Unless you are being hired by the factory, you better bring some personal history you can make more HP than a rider/driver can handle.

You have no idea what kind of history I have past present and future.

Quick Reply: Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?