Camaro Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Overdrive Member

To say the least...

Old 04-05-2009, 09:48 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Uh, wow? You Stupidy Doopities!

Old 04-06-2009, 12:21 AM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by PAzYearazzUP
Say we call this neutral ground. Say, if I had a website, I would not put a member through the ringer like the last 35 websites I trophied.

Lettuce just say, I have a racing head. And you try to stop an old racer from thinking race. It is a bad, bad addiction I cannot break.

You have to be a somewhat arrogant, selfish SOB to beat the next guy. Would you agree? Of course not. You are not a racer. Maybe an also ran I had to pass lap you is the money rides lapped me.

I have proof I bet the best there was that year. That guy is a riding instructor and you think I would give out my off the wall lines? A guy like you would think they are the wrong lines to take, but I have a few championships says the lines I took were right for me.

You think I got to the races trusting guy like you to tune my bike or teach me how to race? There where not Bondurant schools or some MMI bike/boat repair school when I had to learn the ropes.

Who was I about to ask for help? YOU? You were more in my way was to show up and take your trophy, because if that is arrogant, how come you see all those guys throwing helmets at other NASCAR drivers, or you see GP bike riders flipping off their rivals or competitors.

Did they deserve that type of arrogance toward them? I think if they called one out for some fender bumping or handle bar banging, we are sure going to have a problem trying to relate the tech to the next pony.

You know how many kids are here in high school know more than I did at their age tell me how to speak to them. You have your rules and these kids can hang on every word or you can delete the dumb out of them is they remain dumb as post is the American Future is up to them, not your sad fill in the blank rear ends.

Yes, I will pound that philosophy because in your field of expertise, you have formed a concept to your understanding of what you do. Same as your understanding how fluid Ohm's Law can roll the dice and come up with a watt to a resistance to an ohm's value is that number concept is not that a philosophy one could communicate in?

Do I need a number to create the practical event? Someone took a concept, said they could take a volt and break it down to read or communicate with another concept? So, one concept is a sensor. The next concept is an 02 sensor.

So, do I really need the math or ohm's laws to communicate how fuel injection works? Not me. I do not know the formulas. I cannot grasp your math. But I sure do see what that number is doing. I can grasp a lot of waking of the fueling of the injecting.

I had comment that I made some laugh. I bet there has to be one person that sees a challenge to some NY Times Sunday word puzzle. Stimulate some concept. But you burned what little was there. Not my problem. That was your move.

My move is to maze you is faze you out of the picture. There are only a few that will grasp what tech is high tech is if I play my cards right. If after 35 banned websites I do not get my selfish, arrogant way of racing my race. You can go and fill in the blank. This is a public statement.

You think I care if you get this tech or not? It is on the internet and there are land minds after some guy explaining how the computer bike works since 1999 and if you looked at the code page, it shows the guy was describing something from who knows where. But I looked in the factory service manual, and pointed out Ohm's Law stepped to this abstract and not what the other guy was selling was an elixir.

So, how do I explain after about a few years ago, no other mechanic or fuel injection tech caught that and questioned what the fill in the blank the guy was saying if it was written in stone is the code or the backup or the fail-safe or the limp mode.

Did you see how many words that were used for that code set? Did you see how many word placements you cannot touch is my formula you, you fill in the blank!

Every stink king post is so technical it flew right over your head we are on the same page is you might be the same guys that speak that elixir speak for all I know.

I dig a carbon tunnel from fresh air to the exhaust port, I better make sure on over lap the air flapper is not open... Because?????

Because we are now down to the bottom line basics. You are not understanding me is I am asking you to fill the cylinder of a 4-Stroke. I a-m t-h-i- s t-i-m-e ... g-o-i-n-g t-o go slow.

You are about to fill a cylinder with a ratio of air to fuel. There are 3 possible events that can happen. If you speak each one out and follow the piston movement, you can begin to understand the bottom line basics to everything OTTO and everythink FI if you just think the walk out.

I am always at a point of proving myself [to others] as if I am still racing. What I do not is lap guys like you on the internet is we race for trophies. Someone wins and someone loses. As long as I have an open post is free to post is you win.

If on the other hand, we start to show a wheel? I step up the pace and it is for all the marbles are the laps over I win! Fell ahzzzzzzzzz. WE are on the ragged edge about now is the flag to drop....

1. I am an intake stroke and I accelerate on the down stroke wicked fast. That means the air is moving fast as I sucked on the intake stroke, upon closing, I will capture more air before the valve closes.

2. I am an intake stroke and I accelerate on the down stroke and stop at bottom dead center. I stopped any rushing air coming in and it will stop soon. So, I am more or less stopped air as if the engine was turned off.

3. I am an intake stroke and I am on the way up and will meet the compression stroke way before the intake valve closes. But I am flying up quick on the up stroke, so I am going to push air out before the valve closes.

Which is the correct answer?
its like shakespear but even stupider and harder to understand

Old 04-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Ninja Administrator

i had my ex look at this thread and the vid. shes going into psychiatry. she thinks he has schizophrenia. or he may be bipolar and does drugs on his manic stage... but either way we have an official "insane in the membrane" ruling

Old 04-06-2009, 06:43 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

I still havent seen it. boo

Old 04-06-2009, 07:41 PM
1st Gear Member
Location: IN, or hell whichever, wait, its too cold to be hell

hey cpl I can host it on my myspace page but I am sure that site is blocked for you too.

Old 04-06-2009, 08:42 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Yeah man. Stupid Army blocks a bunch of good stuff. I can see streetfire though...

Old 04-06-2009, 09:01 PM
1st Gear Member
Location: IN, or hell whichever, wait, its too cold to be hell

I found another video of our friend. Apparently he likes Valhalla power cables also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97-9vHfvREk

Last edited by adirtypoostick; 04-06-2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: forgot the link
Old 04-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Ninja Administrator

how do u know thats him?

Old 04-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Ninja Administrator

http://www.youtube.com/user/mooselumb

his profile. more videos and i think i spy the ***** again....

Quick Reply: Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?