Camaro Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Ninja Administrator

um.... i think when cpl said that he was stating that you in fact DO have a choice and therefore living at home is the choice YOU made. uve got ur own stuff going on, and nobody is going to judge you based on your choices.

Therefore he put it in there to AVOID an issue, because a sweeping statement of "if u live @ home u suck" WOULD have been offensive. Therefore he specified how this guy is different from someone like you

Old 04-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Dominos Puck
New Formula! Now with 10% more Win!

I see your point spec, reading back. Cpl, I appreciate the politically correct parenthetical reference to "Puck is still at home, and has a choice not to be, but he is, and that's okay."

Old 04-14-2009, 06:50 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Oh man, Puck I was afraid of this. I try not to 'single' anyone out (well, at least the ones I like here) and thought this would come across this way. I am glad to see spec got here and said something to clarify on what I meant.
This other dude is at home because a judge took the advice of a doctor and remanded him to the house. You are at home for a very noble and selfless reason, belive me whan I say ( and I hope you agree ) that you will be rewarded one day for this service. Also belive me that I know men.... "manly" men who would have taken the sissy route as your father and abandoned the meek and weary... in many ways you are more manly than them.

Also, on a side note.... being in the Army is no way to measure a man... we let gays in remember..... licking the poop off of another males panis is not what men do.. its what dogs do...if you (and when I say 'you' I simply mean anyone who reads this in general) are offended by that...I'm sorry. Not for offending you but for the smell of your breath.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:44 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by SpecterGT260
it was moved to issues because paz wanted (or at least i think he did) to state his case for why he should be left alone to post in the tech sections as he sees fit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EZcp...eature=related

Defy what I say is to dispute this man. I follow the rules and no other rules apply.

38 websites and I am tearing one up now is one concept after another and they cannot come back is the math clocks you down.

I have to come down to their level is not you, but the expertsay is match their wheel marks is now check their under wear you out is come get some... You play with some mean facts to fiction and not my fault comes the friction ha is the HP advantage, yes or no?

<<< Poo Way Wit Day Twuck And Good Luck! Year guess is azz good as mine.

Old 06-22-2009, 12:37 PM
Ninja Administrator

Old 06-22-2009, 01:23 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

This place needs a "banging head on wall" smiley!

Old 06-25-2009, 05:14 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

1:48 pazz, go to your link and look at that time in your clip. I win.

For the rest of you. Here is a translation:

quote pazz

"Defy what I say is to dispute this man. I follow the rules and no other rules apply.

I dare you to dispute this man, as he said there are rules in science and there are made up rules in non-science (IE social science)

38 websites and I am tearing one up now is one concept after another and they cannot come back is the math clocks you down.

Every time I go to a website, of which there are 38 I have registered on, they give me a ban or tell me to go away for a while.

I have to come down to their level is not you, but the expertsay is match their wheel marks is now check their under wear you out is come get some... You play with some mean facts to fiction and not my fault comes the friction ha is the HP advantage, yes or no?

I am so full of myself that I feel I am degrading myself by posting in your tech threads foo. Why dont you post there more? I remember a time when the 'experst' would post to check the wheel marks for a problem, now you get some crap about a 'butt dyno' I post things up and you seem to have a problem with it, thats not my problem but yours. or is it?

<<< Poo Way Wit Day Twuck And Good Luck! Year guess is azz good as mine.

jiberish jiberish jiberish I am a mental case, please dial 911.

I know, its a gift.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:08 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

This is still going on? LMAO, damn. I see not much has changed here, besides this new rack of smilies

Old 06-25-2009, 09:39 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

It's kinda scary cpl, that you can put yourself on his level like that. I'd be a little worried if I were you.
P.S., don't listen to ALL the voices in your head!

Old 06-25-2009, 09:56 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

excellent translation Cpl. u must work with the mentally challenged. i try not to read the posts makes me think to much. lol.

Quick Reply: Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?