Camaro Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 04:26 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?

Say we call this neutral ground. Say, if I had a website, I would not put a member through the ringer like the last 35 websites I trophied.

Lettuce just say, I have a racing head. And you try to stop an old racer from thinking race. It is a bad, bad addiction I cannot break.

You have to be a somewhat arrogant, selfish SOB to beat the next guy. Would you agree? Of course not. You are not a racer. Maybe an also ran I had to pass lap you is the money rides lapped me.

I have proof I bet the best there was that year. That guy is a riding instructor and you think I would give out my off the wall lines? A guy like you would think they are the wrong lines to take, but I have a few championships says the lines I took were right for me.

You think I got to the races trusting guy like you to tune my bike or teach me how to race? There where not Bondurant schools or some MMI bike/boat repair school when I had to learn the ropes.

Who was I about to ask for help? YOU? You were more in my way was to show up and take your trophy, because if that is arrogant, how come you see all those guys throwing helmets at other NASCAR drivers, or you see GP bike riders flipping off their rivals or competitors.

Did they deserve that type of arrogance toward them? I think if they called one out for some fender bumping or handle bar banging, we are sure going to have a problem trying to relate the tech to the next pony.

You know how many kids are here in high school know more than I did at their age tell me how to speak to them. You have your rules and these kids can hang on every word or you can delete the dumb out of them is they remain dumb as post is the American Future is up to them, not your sad fill in the blank rear ends.

Yes, I will pound that philosophy because in your field of expertise, you have formed a concept to your understanding of what you do. Same as your understanding how fluid Ohm's Law can roll the dice and come up with a watt to a resistance to an ohm's value is that number concept is not that a philosophy one could communicate in?

Do I need a number to create the practical event? Someone took a concept, said they could take a volt and break it down to read or communicate with another concept? So, one concept is a sensor. The next concept is an 02 sensor.

So, do I really need the math or ohm's laws to communicate how fuel injection works? Not me. I do not know the formulas. I cannot grasp your math. But I sure do see what that number is doing. I can grasp a lot of waking of the fueling of the injecting.

I had comment that I made some laugh. I bet there has to be one person that sees a challenge to some NY Times Sunday word puzzle. Stimulate some concept. But you burned what little was there. Not my problem. That was your move.

My move is to maze you is faze you out of the picture. There are only a few that will grasp what tech is high tech is if I play my cards right. If after 35 banned websites I do not get my selfish, arrogant way of racing my race. You can go and fill in the blank. This is a public statement.

You think I care if you get this tech or not? It is on the internet and there are land minds after some guy explaining how the computer bike works since 1999 and if you looked at the code page, it shows the guy was describing something from who knows where. But I looked in the factory service manual, and pointed out Ohm's Law stepped to this abstract and not what the other guy was selling was an elixir.

So, how do I explain after about a few years ago, no other mechanic or fuel injection tech caught that and questioned what the fill in the blank the guy was saying if it was written in stone is the code or the backup or the fail-safe or the limp mode.

Did you see how many words that were used for that code set? Did you see how many word placements you cannot touch is my formula you, you fill in the blank!

Every stink king post is so technical it flew right over your head we are on the same page is you might be the same guys that speak that elixir speak for all I know.

I dig a carbon tunnel from fresh air to the exhaust port, I better make sure on over lap the air flapper is not open... Because?????

Because we are now down to the bottom line basics. You are not understanding me is I am asking you to fill the cylinder of a 4-Stroke. I a-m t-h-i- s t-i-m-e ... g-o-i-n-g t-o go slow.

You are about to fill a cylinder with a ratio of air to fuel. There are 3 possible events that can happen. If you speak each one out and follow the piston movement, you can begin to understand the bottom line basics to everything OTTO and everythink FI if you just think the walk out.

I am always at a point of proving myself [to others] as if I am still racing. What I do not is lap guys like you on the internet is we race for trophies. Someone wins and someone loses. As long as I have an open post is free to post is you win.

If on the other hand, we start to show a wheel? I step up the pace and it is for all the marbles are the laps over I win! Fell ahzzzzzzzzz. WE are on the ragged edge about now is the flag to drop....

1. I am an intake stroke and I accelerate on the down stroke wicked fast. That means the air is moving fast as I sucked on the intake stroke, upon closing, I will capture more air before the valve closes.

2. I am an intake stroke and I accelerate on the down stroke and stop at bottom dead center. I stopped any rushing air coming in and it will stop soon. So, I am more or less stopped air as if the engine was turned off.

3. I am an intake stroke and I am on the way up and will meet the compression stroke way before the intake valve closes. But I am flying up quick on the up stroke, so I am going to push air out before the valve closes.

Which is the correct answer?

Old 04-02-2009, 05:12 AM
1st Gear Member
Location: IN, or hell whichever, wait, its too cold to be hell

Ok many have tried to tell you and we are all pretty sure you arent listening. None of us understand anything you are saying. Simply put you make no sense whatsoever. You are trying to speak in allegory and metaphors and cant even get that right. Just say what ever you have to say in simple terms. I am pretty sure that this is an April fools joke on the whole forum.

Also you say you want to "maze" us with your tech. Your tech is wrong. You have no clue what you are talking about and when you post up something false they are gonna call your bs.

Last edited by adirtypoostick; 04-02-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:35 AM
2nd Gear member

i swear its a riddle.....somebody smarter tham me should try to figure it out...

Old 04-02-2009, 07:44 AM
1st Gear Member
Location: IN, or hell whichever, wait, its too cold to be hell

i think I have it figured out. he is japanese, typing in japanese and then using a japanese to english translator program to post it. that is why everything sounds like a haiku

Old 04-02-2009, 08:05 AM
ROTM Winner
ROTM Winner's Club

idk what it is cause i didn't read it...gives me a headache too...one thing i do know is that he just called out 2 people that have absolute power to ban him...

lord spec, lord hamster...do your worst!

Old 04-02-2009, 08:38 AM
December 2011 ROTM
Santas Little Helper
ROTM Winner's Club

I read it all. I get what he is saying......he's actually saying he's too arrogant to speak more clearly and that you should all get what he is saying. He also says that he is above alot of other "techs" so to speak and that we are all just fill in the blank kind of posters. I think this is just one more site he will be banned from.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:05 AM
ROTM Winner
ROTM Winner's Club

so because you're so much smarter than us...you have to talk over everyone's head to boost your own ego? have you realized that a lot of the guys that come on here DON'T have the "vast knowledge" that you do so your responses go way over their heads. no one cares how smart you are...you're like a teacher i used for algebra...by far the most brilliant lady i've ever met, but also the absolute worst teacher i've ever had. spoke in terms NO ONE understood so no one learned a damn thing. go somewhere else with your gibberish cause no one wants it here

Old 04-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

Hmmmm....banned from 35 other sites? I wonder why?
Probably because his ann-swears are so convoluted, off-topic, and not pertinent to the quest-shun!
Knot two mention, any won reading it gets a head ache that's sofa king bad!
He seems to know a bit of technical "stuff". But he's just "trying" to prove that he's smarter than everybody else, hence his use of the word "arrogance (arrow gance)."

Old 04-02-2009, 09:27 AM
Ninja Administrator

first of all. this belongs in the forum issues section.
ill get to the rest of it once that is done.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Ninja Administrator

ok
lets see here.

1. for the love of god... do not bring up ohms law again. it has precisely zero relevance to anything we have ever talked about.

2. i think, if you did race bikes, that chances are you broke your neck and are now typing through one of those eye-typer deals..... things like "stink king" are phonetic errors, not translational and you do that alot. Also, in our research, we found older posts by you on other boards that ARE cohesive. So im going with paralysis/brain damage, which makes me feel a little dirty for barating you.

3. again, no more ohms law. its irrelevant

4. EH! i said no.... dont say it.

5. You keep talking about "making members think", "pondering", and like orocker said, you seem to think that your ideas about performance in the abstract have some significance.
----There is nothing left to ponder in the wrealm of performance building. We can learn more and learn better ways, but to look at the situation and pull an entirely new calculation out of thin air is psychotic
----you are not aristotle, and this is not a philosophy discussion. we wanted answers, you gave a prose style series of misguided responses left open ended enough that nobody know what the hell you were talking about. those are not answers. There is a specific answer to the questions asked.... the only time you give pointed answers you are wrong (the catalytic converter does NOT increase flow rate, for example)

6. no such thing as fluid ohms law.... and it does not "roll the dice". it is factual. There is no gambit involved in a physical calculation. There is no cosmic force behind a simple algebraic equation which may become angered that we did not sacrifice enough virgins and cause our TI-83's to give us wrong numbers.... again, that is psychotic.

You think I care if you get this tech or not?
Thats not the question.
The question is "do you think WE care if we get your tech".

The answer is a resounding YES. We do care. your tech is bad. You are making things up that are known to be untrue and trying to sell it. therefore we care if you are giving it to us.... we dont want it.

8. the only thing keeping me from banning you from here is that you stopped using fowl language. being an idiot is not against forum rules. but his is OUR house. you play by OUR rules. I am aware of the PM's you sent to slvr, warning him not to try to squelch the words you use to send your perverse message. Bad language will get you banned. Posting bad tech will get you banned (i dont mean a simple disagreement, but misleading and potentially hurting our members). Posting off topic posts in the tech sections will get you banned.

Furthermore: nobody can understand the way that you type. its no fault of our own. you are not typing in proper english. this is not a matter of "over our heads" but rather under them. Ive told you this before: if your posts dont make sense they will be regarded as off topic and removed, regardless of the content. too much and you will be banned. simple as that. if you cannot handle this just let me know and u can have 36 sites to make that weird *** comment about trophies......

Quick Reply: Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?