Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 10:06 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son

I dont know about you guys, but Id HATE to have somthing strapped to my nuts if I slam into somthing lol

Old 03-29-2008, 12:47 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: age84

we went in and kick osoma out of Afganistan and foud out that Saddam Hussein helped in the attack and we took him out we never took over there countrys we just liberated them.

wrong

and i cant believe how much this canadian guy loves our government.
as for the soldiers: does any one else find it retarded that you would risk your life for someone elses freedom (ie. free speech)
thenact like it gives you the right to bash them for enjoying that same freedom????
america at its finest.
now im not bad mouthing soldiers. **** i joined the marines at 18 right out of high school (who knew they didnt let stoners in?!?!)
mainly cause i had/have anger issues and just wanted to hurt someone i didnt care who. now that im older and have seen the world without someone standing over my shoulder ttelling me what to believe i would never join the service.
im to selfish my life is actualy worth something now. im not gonna throw it away for someone elses gain even if it is their freedom.

Old 03-29-2008, 11:18 AM
2nd Gear member

Thats because your a ****ing idiot... Soldiers, REAL soldiers, not wannab's like you, give there life so YOU can have freedom... Its people like you that give the rest of us soldiers a bad name... Burn in hell you simple minded ****. People like you are a waste of flesh and should be shot.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:51 PM
In the Staging Lanes

It's actually sadder that you beleive all that bull**** about fighting for freedom in IRAQ (Iraq?! Why not Antartica? Who gives a f*** about freedom for iraqies) when you're loosing all that freedom at home. All the amendments in the constitution are getting re-written empty of meaning. You should be shooting terrorists in Washington... And if you prefer dishing it out on muslims, it's not like their's a lack of extremist islamists in america either i don't know why you go as far as Baghdad LMAO

Soldiers, REAL soldiers, not wannab's like you, give there life so YOU can have freedom...
Have you even been in the army? Soldiers fight for victory in whatever mission they have, their fellow soldiers and their lives. I don't blame you for your patriotism and loyalty, it's a good thing, i just think it's sad to see it's been taken advantage of by some people with no conscience.

What are you going to do with Borak and HilLenin in the white house?

Old 03-29-2008, 02:06 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: PedalToMetal

It's actually sadder that you beleive all that bull**** about fighting for freedom in IRAQ (Iraq?! Why not Antartica? Who gives a f*** about freedom for iraqies) when you're loosing all that freedom at home. All the amendments in the constitution are getting re-written empty of meaning. You should be shooting terrorists in Washington... And if you prefer dishing it out on muslims, it's not like their's a lack of extremist islamists in america either i don't know why you go as far as Baghdad LMAO

Soldiers, REAL soldiers, not wannab's like you, give there life so YOU can have freedom...
Have you even been in the army? Soldiers fight for victory in whatever mission they have, their fellow soldiers and their lives. I don't blame you for your patriotism and loyalty, it's a good thing, i just think it's sad to see it's been taken advantage of by some people with no conscience.

What are you going to do with Borak and HilLenin in the white house?
Yes, I joined the military when I was 17 and stayed in untill I was 21. I have been overseas, I have seen first hand what people are capable of, both good and bad. My father did 26 yrs, 10 as a U.S. marine and 16 as a JTF for the canadian armed forces, Trust me, I dont care where the extremest are, id shoot them from my living room if it were legal, im just saying that the war in Iraq needs to be done, as do a few others need to be taken care of. And I beleive that if you give the "good" Iraq's freedom, that the extreemest will be few and far between and therefor less terrorist attacks.

Old 03-29-2008, 03:50 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Not my topic please? We are trying to take care of my mother and her paranioa not Iraq's freedom.... If that makes any sense at all?

Old 03-29-2008, 04:12 PM
2nd Gear member

True enough... Only thing you can do is tell her to "grow up", Your not a baby anymore, and you need to start making your own desisions in life, and if she wont let you make the simple choice of buying a car, then how are you supposed to learn the more important things in life... Just basicly tell her you need to live and learn, make mistakes, make good choices etc... and your not going to be able to do so if she's on your back about a damn car... She wont like it, but its the truth, and the truth hurts sometimes...

Old 03-29-2008, 04:18 PM
Ninja Administrator

i thought i heard somewhere she wasnt paying for anything, so why does she have say at all?

Old 03-29-2008, 04:26 PM
2nd Gear member

Probably like a lot of mothers are... Over protective... In a way I can see her point... but if he's responsible in any way, then she should trust him to make the right choice..

Old 03-29-2008, 04:37 PM
Ninja Administrator

my mom forbid me from buying a motorcycle, and then was scared shizless when i bought the TA after feeding my mustang to an 18wheeler..... but after I told her no way was I buying an suv or camry or anything like that, she gave me a loan on the winter beater so I wouldnt be driving the TA in winter like i did with the stang

Quick Reply: Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son