Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 04:55 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son

You SAY you apreciate it, but you TALK about how its wrong and over oil blah blah blah.... Typical, Go hold some signs poster boy...

Old 03-28-2008, 05:07 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: carguy_z28

And you think its not going anywhere??? You caught and killed one of the BIGGEST threats to YOUR FREEDOM in the world... How is that not getting anywhere?? My opinion??? Bomb the entire ****ing country, pave it, and make it into an airport... there's somthing for all the peice junkies out there to cry about...
[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-28-2008, 05:33 PM
2nd Gear member

I think this thread should be locked... Ive made my point, and he's proved he knows nothing on the subject... Lets lock this before it goes any further...

Old 03-28-2008, 05:46 PM
March '09 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Here is what i love about this country the ability to speak your mind with out any recourse to believe what you want you as a free person living in the USA i am a father of four my oldest in in the United States Navy the same branch that i served in and i am very proud of what he is doing for this country. The war is on terror not oil we went to Iraq mabey for the wrong reasons, but it need to be done and we free the people in Iraq and Afganistan. my suggestion would be to talk to the soildersthat were over there and ask them there opinion about the war whether it is about oil or to help the people of both those countrys before you listen to any part of the media. I agree bush could have done better in some areas as president, but in history there has not been a president that had to go through what he did you were 8 when the world trade center was destroyed i am sure you dont remember to much about it some of us do that was terror at its worst we went in and kick osoma out of Afganistan and foud out that Saddam Hussein helped in the attack and we took him out we never took over there countrys we just liberated them.

Listen to the soilders that have served in Irag and Afganistan the onesthat know what is going on over there

As far asbuying a Camaroi would just talk to your parents tell them what you want, if they say no, buy what they suggestand i two years trade it off for the Camaro that you want. good Luck

Old 03-28-2008, 06:20 PM
In the Staging Lanes

You know what. I'm obviously not going to win because of my "age" and the steryotypes of peoples ages. So what ever floats your boat man.

Anyways back on topic, what about a 4 or 5 point seatbelt. Would that increase my chances of surviving a so called bad accident? More than a 3 point seatbelt?

Old 03-28-2008, 06:50 PM
2nd Gear member

It destributes the force of your body weight mesured in "G" forces over more of your upper body than a regular seatbelt would. So yes it can help save you if your in a serious front end accident.

Old 03-28-2008, 07:38 PM
1st Gear Member

plus they look sick dude, i want to get 7 point simpson ones, uncomfy as hell but awesome at the same time (plus i hate flying around in my car....)

Old 03-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Ninja Administrator

if i could find cheap racing seats in black leather I would get 4pts, not bad looking and u can still slouch without getting a wedgie

Old 03-28-2008, 09:12 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

if i could find cheap racing seats in black leather I would get 4pts, not bad looking and u can still slouch without getting a wedgie
The 5 pointers like they give you MAJOR wedgie with that one going up your crotch...

Old 03-28-2008, 09:35 PM
1st Gear Member

but hey, they are adjustable ya know? crotch strap just for show ya know? stay loose dogg, haha

Quick Reply: Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son