Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 12:48 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son

yes, and that is the motto of the marines, which means always faithful

Old 03-28-2008, 12:11 PM
2nd Gear member

You a Marine 73 T top? I got out of the infantry as a master CPL, Hoping to get into the Marines soon though. I have an ex that lives in Maine, and she wants me to move there lol... its one way to get the papers imo... lol

Old 03-28-2008, 01:27 PM

ORIGINAL: JTNKTZ

ORIGINAL: 350rs

what? to good to serve this country?
It's not that but first I refuse to serve for our so called President Bush. I am actually thinking about the air force though. Like seriously.

Car guy in your sig that is not necissarily true. I wear baggy pants, I'm skinny and a chain on my wallet. I'm far from a ricer too.

Your 16 and you think you got President Bush figured out? You need to stop listening to CNN and Bono from U2, and start thinking for yourself.

I never understood parents that are over controlling of their kids. Kids gotta make mistakes, so they can learn from them. With my parents if I earned the cash than I could spend it on what I want.

Old 03-28-2008, 01:38 PM
Ninja Administrator

+1, the vast majority of the time, the people speaking out the loudest are the most uninformed. mindless pack mentality [:'(]

i got into this long and hard at MF.com once, basically if ur 16 years old, i dont care who u are u dont know enough to get into that debate. That being said, I dont know enough to get into it either, but i do know who ELSE shouldnt beinvolved too

Old 03-28-2008, 02:33 PM
2nd Gear member

Well said, both of you... I agree 100%...

Old 03-28-2008, 03:12 PM
1st Gear Member

no, im not a marine. thinking it about it though. i know a few people who are joining up and i have always wanted to.

Old 03-28-2008, 03:19 PM
1st Gear Member

It's not that but first I refuse to serve for our so called President Bush. I am actually thinking about the air force though. Like seriously.

Car guy in your sig that is not necissarily true. I wear baggy pants, I'm skinny and a chain on my wallet. I'm far from a ricer too.

why do you care if you have to serve bush. bush's term is almost over and by the time your able to join its gonna be either hilldog or boraq.

if you look at joining the armed forces as having to serve the president then you probably shouldnt join. Joining the armed forces is serving YOUR COUNTRY!!!

Old 03-28-2008, 04:00 PM
1st Gear Member

dude, he just wants advice on his car, not the marines yo....Dude, just get your car! it will change your life man! haha, im only 17 and my mom says "its your money, waste it how you want" but a camaro is far from a waste, so buy the car, title it in your name, and if they try to get rid of it, call the cops (if its in your name the car is yours yo, they cant do **** to it legally) so yeah, just get it, dont be a *****, parents arent that tough!

Old 03-28-2008, 04:03 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: gozzy341

just put a down payment on the new 09 camaro. 400 horse all the safety options
I would but parents would not let me get a loan.

ORIGINAL: US_muscle

Your 16 and you think you got President Bush figured out? You need to stop listening to CNN and Bono from U2, and start thinking for yourself.

I never understood parents that are over controlling of their kids. Kids gotta make mistakes, so they can learn from them. With my parents if I earned the cash than I could spend it on what I want.
Yes I do believe I have Bush figured out. Believe it or not my parents are republican and I'm democratic. I agree with you completely on the second part but then again I understand where my mom is coming from. She is worried about me. Like any mother would. I am just trying a way to beat the system.

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

+1, the vast majority of the time, the people speaking out the loudest are the most uninformed. mindless pack mentality

i got into this long and hard at MF.com once, basically if ur 16 years old, i dont care who u are u dont know enough to get into that debate. That being said, I dont know enough to get into it either, but i do know who ELSE shouldnt beinvolved too
Same answer to you as to 350rs. Remember I am saying what I think and what my honest opinion is. I don't want to get on anyones bad side.

ORIGINAL: 73 T Top

why do you care if you have to serve bush. bush's term is almost over and by the time your able to join its gonna be either hilldog or boraq.

if you look at joining the armed forces as having to serve the president then you probably shouldnt join. Joining the armed forces is serving YOUR COUNTRY!!!
You have a point there but I don't want to be controlled by someone I do not like/beleive in. I am not saying I would "never" join I am just saying I would not join while we are in iraq.

ORIGINAL: irocktheIROC

dude, he just wants advice on his car, not the marines yo....Dude, just get your car! it will change your life man! haha, im only 17 and my mom says "its your money, waste it how you want" but a camaro is far from a waste, so buy the car, title it in your name, and if they try to get rid of it, call the cops (if its in your name the car is yours yo, they cant do **** to it legally) so yeah, just get it, dont be a *****, parents arent that tough!
Well if I do that than my dad would kick my out of the house... Not happening.

Old 03-28-2008, 04:18 PM
2nd Gear member

You wouldnt join while we are in Iraq? ( I say we cause us canadians fight alongside the U.S, PROUDLY!!!)... WTF is wrong with the war in Iraq? You have a problem with your president protecting your country? Its NOT about oil, anyone who says otherwise is a ****ing uneducated no nothing dooshbag... Its a war on TERRORISIM... what other war is worth fighting for? If you pull out of Iraq NOW, the pullstarts will regroup and start reaining terror on people again... The way I see it, IF YOU DONT STAND BEHIND YOUR TROOPS, YOU SHOULD BE FORCED TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM! I hope Mcain ( wrong spelling) gets ellected, then itll go on till there is no threat remaining... so all who dissagree with what im saying can GO **** THEMSELFS

Quick Reply: Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son