Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 04:20 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son

ORIGINAL: 73 T Top

ORIGINAL: JTNKTZ

ORIGINAL: 350rs

what? to good to serve this country?
It's not that but first I refuse to serve for our so called President Bush. I am actually thinking about the air force though. Like seriously.

Car guy in your sig that is not necissarily true. I wear baggy pants, I'm skinny and a chain on my wallet. I'm far from a ricer too.

why do you care if you have to serve bush. bush's term is almost over and by the time your able to join its gonna be either hilldog or boraq.

if you look at joining the armed forces as having to serve the president then you probably shouldnt join. Joining the armed forces is serving YOUR COUNTRY!!!
your a good man 73...

Old 03-28-2008, 04:32 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: carguy_z28

You wouldnt join while we are in Iraq? ( I say we cause us canadians fight alongside the U.S, PROUDLY!!!)... WTF is wrong with the war in Iraq? You have a problem with your president protecting your country? Its NOT about oil, anyone who says otherwise is a ****ing uneducated no nothing dooshbag... Its a war on TERRORISIM... what other war is worth fighting for? If you pull out of Iraq NOW, the pullstarts will regroup and start reaining terror on people again... The way I see it, IF YOU DONT STAND BEHIND YOUR TROOPS, YOU SHOULD BE FORCED TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM! I hope Mcain ( wrong spelling) gets ellected, then itll go on till there is no threat remaining... so all who dissagree with what im saying can GO **** THEMSELFS
Just out of curiosity, if it is on a war on terrorism and bush is fighting against it then how come Osama Bin Ladins family was STAYING at the White House and BUSH sent them out of the country with the AIR FORCE ONE? NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THEY WERE FRIENDS? He sent the FAMILY of the person that ORGANIZED 9/11 out of the COUNTRY using the most KNOWN and EXPENSIVE airplane in the United States. Please explain this to me? It sounds tooooo much of a coincident to me. Also why are we no longer looking for Osama? I mean **** they do not want us there. They have told us to LEAVE.

Also the fact that us being there is not getting anywhere. We have lost more soldiers while there then we did in 9/11.

Old 03-28-2008, 04:36 PM
2nd Gear member

See... thats inexperience talking... You only know what the MEDIA says... they make **** up so young and stupid people watch and beleive...And his family MAY have been at the whitehouse, but that done mean that THEY had anything to do with **** going on. If I do somthing stupid, my family dont get in **** for it... does yours!?!? And did you ever stop to think that it may be a ploy to show the rest of the country that the U.S. is NOT a threat to the DECENT people they have living there!? No, of course you didnt your still a kid...

Old 03-28-2008, 04:38 PM
2nd Gear member

Also the fact that us being there is not getting anywhere. We have lost more soldiers while there then we did in 9/11. quote..

See... another KID thing to say... Soldier werent lost in 911, it was INOCENT CIVIES AND FIREFIGHTERS... Maybe the odd off duty soldier or what not.. But that day wasnt a war... it was a day they attacked... shows how much you know of this stuff... maybe its best you jsut be quite about the subject, you dont know anything about what your talking about... ****ing tree huggers....

Old 03-28-2008, 04:40 PM
2nd Gear member

And you think its not going anywhere??? You caught and killed one of the BIGGEST threats to YOUR FREEDOM in the world... How is that not getting anywhere?? My opinion??? Bomb the entire ****ing country, pave it, and make it into an airport... there's somthing for all the peice junkies out there to cry about...

Old 03-28-2008, 04:41 PM
In the Staging Lanes

See... thats inexperience talking... You only know what the MEDIA says... they make **** up so young and stupid people watch and beleive...And his family MAY have been at the whitehouse, but that done mean that THEY had anything to do with **** going on. If I do somthing stupid, my family dont get in **** for it... does yours!?!? And did you ever stop to think that it may be a ploy to show the rest of the country that the U.S. is NOT a threat to the DECENT people they have living there!? No, of course you didnt your still a kid...
Alright so you mention that but what about all my other points? How come Bushes companys have skyrocketed in profit? Why have oil prices gone up all of a sudden since this issue? Why is our money not worth anything anymore? Why are we no longer looking for Sadam?

And you think its not going anywhere??? You caught and killed one of the BIGGEST threats to YOUR FREEDOM in the world... How is that not getting anywhere?? My opinion??? Bomb the entire ****ing country, pave it, and make it into an airport... there's somthing for all the peice junkies out there to cry about...
No, the biggest threat to BUSHES oil company. Your opinion just sounds simply stupid. So kill innocent lives just for your way of life? No.

Don't get the wrong idea. I appreciate what the troops are doing. Helping servering our country. I am not against supporting my country. I would HATE to live in some third world country. All of the clues are there there are just some people that refuse to see them because they could not believe it. I am not in anyway saying the government or the CIA is corrupt. Remember I'm just voicing MY opinion and I'm sure other people have their opinion.

Also the fact that us being there is not getting anywhere. We have lost more soldiers while there then we did in 9/11. quote..

See... another KID thing to say... Soldier werent lost in 911, it was INOCENT CIVIES AND FIREFIGHTERS... Maybe the odd off duty soldier or what not.. But that day wasnt a war... it was a day they attacked... shows how much you know of this stuff... maybe its best you jsut be quite about the subject, you dont know anything about what your talking about... ****ing tree huggers....
Your right, I should have said U.S. lives. Also where the **** you come off calling my a tree hugger? Just because I beleive in what I think doesn't mean that I'm a tree hugger. I'm going to call you a tree hugger for beleiving in your religion. Does that sound right? Thats unnecisarry.

Old 03-28-2008, 04:44 PM
2nd Gear member

Thats what pisses me off.... People like my father and myself and a lot of friends, both Canadian and American, fight and put there lives on the line, so YOU have freedoms to do what you please.. And there is ungratefull losers out there that dont see it for what it is... No one is saying war is a good thing, but it has to be done once in a while... And I for one would GLADLY die for my countries freedoms... And for your guy's freedoms as well... Every time I hear people talking **** about what the soldiers do for the countries, it makes me wonder, who ARE we fighting for?? These ungratful ****s?????

Old 03-28-2008, 04:48 PM
2nd Gear member

The biggest threat to bushes oil companies... LMFAO... Your such an idiot.... You should live over there with the same ****ing freaks that think like that...

Old 03-28-2008, 04:48 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Thats what pisses me off.... People like my father and myself and a lot of friends, both Canadian and American, fight and put there lives on the line, so YOU have freedoms to do what you please.. And there is ungratefull losers out there that dont see it for what it is... No one is saying war is a good thing, but it has to be done once in a while... And I for one would GLADLY die for my countries freedoms... And for your guy's freedoms as well... Every time I hear people talking **** about what the soldiers do for the countries, it makes me wonder, who ARE we fighting for?? These ungratful ****s?????
LIKE I SAID. I LOVE WHAT SOLDIERS ARE DOING. PUTTING THEIR LIVES AT RISK FOR OUR FREEDOM. BUT HONEST TO GOD, DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS SMALL COUNTRY COULD JEPORDIZE ARE COUNTRY AND YOURS?

The biggest threat to bushes oil companies... LMFAO... Your such an idiot.... You should live over there with the same ****ing freaks that think like that...
Tell give me a reason why NOT to think it's not over oil. And don't say terrorism because we all know that may be a little part of it but in the big picture if you look at it it all points back to oil.

Old 03-28-2008, 04:53 PM
2nd Gear member

I have every right calling you a tree hugger, I have FOUGHT, I have EARNED my right to say what the **** I want to any ungratfull TREE HUGGER I ****ing want to... A tree hugger dont applie to me, you dont agree with war to defend your country, your a tree hugger... Me? Id shoot anybody I had to too protect people... Including thoses that dont apreciate what is being done for them...

Quick Reply: Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son