VS Cars going head to head!

this is kinda sad really....

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 10:19 AM
Banned
Default RE: this is kinda sad really....

ORIGINAL: esteinmaier

Wow. I took a ton of **** when I joined the site over running a turbo neon, and never got all whiny. I doubt banning me ever came into anyone's thought process. It's just a matter of being able to communicate as a man instead of a child. Oh, well. To each their own.
lol.....even though I'd hardly call that whining, it's like I said. I had no interest of going back and forth on the original subject of the thread. I wanted to say my piece and disappear like a ninja in the night. Even though I can be eloquent and proper, I had and have no interest of being civil to the retards who think a stock 3800 V6 is superior to the Mach 1 motor. As far as you taking **** here for owning an SRT4: Again, like I said before. Go to MF and you will be well recieved. Two of the guys that post the most on S&S there are SRT4 owners, and no one bashes on them for it. Unlike here where the real children are. It's unfortunate that I get banned from MF for stooping down to beneath their level on CF.

Anyway, when this thread dies, I'll be soon forgotten and everyone will go on about their business. F*ck this site, but I will miss MF. Asides from that, no regrets on my behalf. The main purpose of me using the site was to go into the tech forums and research my cars and learn from the experience of others. Fortunately, I can do that without being a member. No regrets on my behalf.

Old 08-22-2008, 10:24 AM
Ninja Administrator

he owns a R/T neon with a turbo. and hes received just fine here. He was actually in a month of ROTM. we are as tolerant as any. and we have harbored MF people here several times since the site crashes, we just didnt tolerate you. and honestly, ur only tolerated at MF since you own a mustang, other than that pretty much everyone seems to think ur an abrasive sonofa*****. if u dig up our old thread u can see half a dozen other mustang owners cheering me on as i ripped u a new one

Old 08-22-2008, 11:00 AM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

ORIGINAL: rugedrawIV

ORIGINAL: esteinmaier

Wow. I took a ton of **** when I joined the site over running a turbo neon, and never got all whiny. I doubt banning me ever came into anyone's thought process. It's just a matter of being able to communicate as a man instead of a child. Oh, well. To each their own.
lol.....even though I'd hardly call that whining, it's like I said. I had no interest of going back and forth on the original subject of the thread. I wanted to say my piece and disappear like a ninja in the night. Even though I can be eloquent and proper, I had and have no interest of being civil to the retards who think a stock 3800 V6 is superior to the Mach 1 motor. As far as you taking **** here for owning an SRT4: Again, like I said before. Go to MF and you will be well recieved. Two of the guys that post the most on S&S there are SRT4 owners, and no one bashes on them for it. Unlike here where the real children are. It's unfortunate that I get banned from MF for stooping down to beneath their level on CF.

Anyway, when this thread dies, I'll be soon forgotten and everyone will go on about their business. F*ck this site, but I will miss MF. Asides from that, no regrets on my behalf. The main purpose of me using the site was to go into the tech forums and research my cars and learn from the experience of others. Fortunately, I can do that without being a member. No regrets on my behalf.
This is about the fourth time you have said you where leaving this hated forum. IF IT IS SO BAD THEN LEAVE. If you want to stay on and be a productive member i would only ask you too please watch your swearing. As spec said there are more then a few mustang guys on this forum. I personally think it is great to have all types here and it only adds to our diversity. 12 second neons included

Old 08-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Banned

Whatever the case may be. I didn't believe that stock f-bodies are 12 second cars, and I still don't. If people cannot disagree on a topic in a forum, then you may as well call it a glorified blog.

As far as other members thinking I am abrasive; cool. I think I'm abrasive, too. I think plenty of other members are worse things than abrasive, though. As far as people cheering you on, I honestly don't care what the mod butt-kissing MF members have to say about me. It's tears in a 5-gallon bucket.

You ripping me a new one has nothing to do with anything. If you even want to call it that. S8 dug up a decade old article where one professional driver took a factory ringer and ran 12.96 so now all f-bodys are 12 second cars? Please......let's not even get started with that again. Just because I was unaware of how CAGS worked and I was wrong by saying that the skip-shift won't allow a 12 second run does not mean that everything I said in that thread was inaccurate. You f-body guys hold on to that glory run as if the life of the f-body depended on it. Wait a minute......I think it does.

Plus, if I remember correctly, I apologized and admitted to being wrong since you guys were able to furnish proof of your claim other than some random guy on this site of another forum posting a time slip of a supposedly stock 12-second LS1 f-body. Also, it was YOU that became abrasive with me because I said cow-maros needed to be put to pasture. I never got abrasive with you, or cursed at you or anyone for that matter. Not that I blame you for defending the f-body when I said that, but obviously I'm not the only person who takes things that have nothing to with them personally, since YOU jumped on me for a comment that had nothing to do with you on a thread in another forum kinda like I did here. Except you had the advantage of knowing this forum is run by the same people as the other, and I didn't, so you toned it down a few notches.

Where are the "grown men" here that were making those ridiculous comments saying that they were wrong, now that they know the V6 Camaro was anything but stock and the Mach 1 still had a paper air filter in it from Ford? Lost......I think they are worse trolls than I am. I manned up to my error and admitted it when I made it, and I asked to be pardoned to the other members of this site to whom I directed those comments and didn't deserve it. I did that without anyone asking me to do so; it genuinely came out of me. Get your facts right, Specter. I have nothing but the upmost respect for you even after our clash. I hope you don't jump in on the moron-mod bandwagon that I see rolling through these forums.

Old 08-22-2008, 11:20 AM
Ninja Administrator

first of all, he did it twice with 2 different cars

also, it was more to show that you are just a troublemaker wherever you go and your claims of the elitism here are totally false.

its time for you to leave.