VS Cars going head to head!

had some fun last night with other camaro's

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 05:30 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default had some fun last night with other camaro's

well i was on my way home from work last night at about midnight, and i see 5 Ls1 camaros all lined up in the left turn lane, at an intersection, turning left onto the street im on. each one a different color, black, sunsest orange, red, white, and a gunmetal grey one(this one looked the best by far). Now i"ve never seen any of these cars around before, so i was pleasantly surprised as i drove by. anyways, they all make the left turn behind me and come roaring up the street to catch me. They all sounded like they were running open headers, felt like i was in an actual race on a track. Now this was the coolest thing, to ever happen to me, it was a 3 lane road, each way, so 6 lanes in all, and they each got in a lane, 3 on one side, 3 on oncoming traffic. then the guy in the middle lane honks 3 times and we all take off, needless to say, these guys were serious about horsepower, cuz i got dusted SO BAD, i kept up with the white one, but the other 4 must have all had at least 500+HP, cuz it was ridiculous. These guys were fast, but after that one race i had to turn onto another street to go home. really fun, must have just been some local friends, but like i said, never seen these cars before. you can call BS if you want, but it doesnt matter to me, i had fun. hopefully i see these guys again sometime.

Old 08-16-2008, 05:36 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: had some fun last night with other camaro's

freaking awsome isnt it i know exactly how you feel,i hang out with 400+hp cars all the time with my maybe on a good day 300hp car,i love whatching these guys race not to mention rape ricer.lol

Old 08-17-2008, 12:20 AM
Overdrive Member

Sound interesting, although it sounds like they may have not been so smart going into oncomming traffic. It's those kind of stunts that give the rest of us a bad name.[>:]

Old 08-17-2008, 11:18 PM
2nd Gear member

thats bad *** i know a ton of f-body drives in minnesota and its pretty cool when we go down to porkys and take all them on a cruise. but you didnt even know them and they lined them up like that lol thats a true f-body owner lol not no *****'s that by the v6 maros hahah jk ... but really buy a v8 lol

Old 08-18-2008, 02:15 AM
In the Staging Lanes

are you talking to me when you say buy a v8?

Old 08-18-2008, 04:36 AM
Banned

That's freakin cool. I'd make it a mission to find those dudes n see wats the deal

Old 08-18-2008, 02:08 PM
2nd Gear member

02ss u have a v8 dont you? im just taken to the 6ers that talk about killing this or that and maken fun of them a little

Old 08-18-2008, 07:00 PM
DeZ
1st Gear Member
Default RE: had some fun last night with other camaro'

typical v8 owner. always have to look down on the v6's. just think of this if it wasnt for the little 6's you wouldnt be driving your 8. have respect for your own kind dude. poke fun at ricers. their gods little punch line.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: had some fun last night with other camaro'

And also remember that bashing 6ers is a bannable offense on the forum, so tread lightly...

Old 08-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Default RE: had some fun last night with other camaros

some people (me) get 6s because they can't afford a v8 and still love camaros.
Also some people with 6s (me) would DIE to have a v8 and are keeping an open eye for LS1s on ebay.

Besides I got a 6 with a perfect like new paint+body for $4k and around here ALL v8 4th gens are over 10k unless they are COMPLETELY ****ty

Quick Reply: had some fun last night with other camaro's