VS Cars going head to head!

had some fun last night with other camaro's

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 11:16 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: had some fun last night with other camaros

lmfao omg ok watever floats ur boat i guess lol gl with ur stroker nitrous motor lmao

Old 08-23-2008, 12:18 AM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

not to be overly criticizeing or anything 98 but number of motors blow up by you....1 number of motors blown up by music man 0. your right many v6 owners would rather have a 8 i personally love my 6 and wouldnt trade it for a 8. now thats not to say i dont want a 8 as well but thats another matter. the point is we dont rag on you for blowing up your motor trying to sell you camaro for the third time now and changleging a pulleyed cobra when you were stock. so dont make fun of us just cus we didnt have the cash to spend for a 8.

Old 08-23-2008, 12:24 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Never blown a motor in my life, or even came close to it. And I will bet money that I never will But my 2nd gear syncro is another issue. I love my six, from the sound, to killing V8's with it. I love it when I'm at the strip, and I murder a pony and they see my v6 sticker on the back. They usually say "that's a v6? ouch."[sm=lol.gif]

Old 08-23-2008, 02:18 AM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: DeZ

No the six is not a V8 killer
i dont think unless i missed something that red said it was. but a 3.8 can beat a 5.0 stock to stock. a 5.0 runs what? somewhere in the mid or upper high 14s? the tme diff can be made up on the launch. just takes a good driver. but from a roll 5.0.

on a budget? some people want a v6 not every owner wish their car was a v8.
wow are you serious have you ever drove a 3.8,i personally beat a stock 89 5.0 5spd,with my 98 v65sp camaro with 160,xxxmileswith two burnt plug wires,and i beat him twice from a roll,and i let my budy run him from a dig and he smoked his ***,so no your wrong a stock 3.8 will rape a 5.0,they are some of the slowest cars ever.

Old 08-23-2008, 02:20 AM
2nd Gear member

music i'm still waiting for you to come down here so we can run them lol.[sm=smiley36.gif]

Old 08-23-2008, 02:38 AM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: 98ss4REAL

"some people want a v6 not every owner wish their car was a v8". where do you get your info from my friend, now your talking out of ur ..butt, plz stop talking now thnk you.
Honestly....just stfu. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Old 08-23-2008, 05:40 AM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

LOL cant we all just get along. No one here is trying to say one is better then the other. We can argue about the platforms, engine, cost, and the list just goes on and on. Both are great cars for what they where made for. The 3.8 is a great platform for what it is and for its cost is not a bad ride to say the least. And for the statement any one can make a V8 you have not been around a lot of 5.0s or even TBIs and TPIs .

Old 08-23-2008, 10:09 AM

ORIGINAL: 98ss4REAL

[sm=smiley28.gif]yeah there are v6's that can run this and that out there and you know what there all GAY v8>v6 anyday! you will be looked at like a ricer plane an simple. all the money you put in a 6er you could have put into a v8 and made it faster. i never singled ayone out so stfu You singled out 6ers with your dumb *** talk of this and that its stupid. go ahead and defend a 6er i dont care they are slow plain and simple. my car isnt the best i know that never said it was but sadly most cars on this site arent ether lol and i was making a point there are v8's out there bignic. i wouldnt buy a p.o.s camaro That is why i bought a 6 in perfect condition over a v8 for the same price, all the v8s were ****.like them ether but if ur poor and cant afford a v8 and get a v6 why not buy one???Because I love camaros might as well get a stang why ur at itso... I assume your trying to compensate for something?... do any of you that are trying to jump my case have a v6???? me?lol ............. ....... ......... yeah ...... i.m.o a 6er camaro of any kind is worthless sry to break ur heart ....

ORIGINAL: BigNic

not to be overly criticizeing or anything 98 but number of motors blow up by you....1 number of motors blown up by music man 0. your right many v6 owners would rather have a 8 i personally love my 6 and wouldnt trade it for a 8. now thats not to say i dont want a 8 as well but thats another matter. the point is we dont rag on you for blowing up your motor trying to sell you camaro for the third time now and changleging a pulleyed cobra when you were stock. so dont make fun of us just cus we didnt have the cash to spend for a 8.

Thank you. I have a 6 and love my camaro but again, if I had 12k to blow I would have gotten an 8. But all my money saved is going toward my 2010 SS.

hmmm, 4th gen beatup 8 or new 5thgen 8.

Old 08-23-2008, 10:49 AM
Ninja Administrator

there are plenty of these threads already. nothing being said here is anything that hasnt been said before in any of the miriads of v6 vs v8 threads that span every forum that has the opportunity to encompass cars with a 2 cyl difference. hell, im sure that the new eclipse forums have i4 vs v6 threads.

if you really want to see what all of the v6 owners and v8 owners have to say just do a damn search.

IBTL