VS Cars going head to head!

had some fun last night with other camaro's

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 07:40 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!
Default RE: had some fun last night with other camaros

98 i have a feeling your posts are getting close to haveing that little awaiting aproval tag again here soon....very basically...... in colordo where i live for instance there are no V8 camaros of resasonable condtion for under 8k. i also find it funny that your posting 3rd gen v8s which in many cases are slower than 4th gen 6s. and honestly why would i buy a LT1 with 150k on it for 9 grand when you can buy a sixer and build it to make more power for half the price.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:24 PM
1st Gear Member

3800 u can have mine just got to travel.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:26 PM
DeZ
1st Gear Member

doing a flyby with or without nitro doesnt count. you have high thoughts of putting the smackdown on all f-bodie v6's? you just havent ran into the right one(s). but you know the little ricer hang out, their is always one civic/other will give you a whooping. same with a 3.8. but why so cocky about your car? yeah its nice but no need to disrespect other peoples car when you havent met them.

i wouldnt mind one bit of riding along with other ponys, v6,4,8.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Ninja Administrator

I actually know a few v6's that can pass better than 12.4. few v6 stangs too , they are out there

Old 08-20-2008, 10:50 PM
2nd Gear member

[sm=smiley28.gif]yeah there are v6's that can run this and that out there and you know what there all GAY v8>v6 anyday! you will be looked at like a ricer plane an simple. all the money you put in a 6er you could have put into a v8 and made it faster. i never singled ayone out so stfu with your dumb *** talk of this and that its stupid. go ahead and defend a 6er i dont care they are slow plain and simple. my car isnt the best i know that never said it was but sadly most cars on this site arent ether loland i was making a point there are v8's out there bignic. i wouldnt buy a p.o.s camaro like them ether but if ur poor and cant afford a v8 and get a v6 why not buy one??? might as well get a stang why ur at it... do any of you that are trying to jump my case have a v6???? lol ............. ....... ......... yeah ...... i.m.o a 6er camaro of any kindis worthless sry to break ur heart ....

Old 08-20-2008, 11:25 PM
Overdrive Member

Opinions are like *******s: Everyone has one and they all stink

You can keep your opinions to yourself about whether or not you think that a V6 Camaro is worthwhile or not. They exist whether you like it or not, and people that are on a budget for whatever reason will continue to drive them whether you like it or not. There is a big difference between a "ricer" and someone who does legit performance modifications and makes a fast car. A fast car is a fast car, plain and simple, no matter what the power plant is. Some fast cars with small displacement are "ricer" because they add stupid looking visual mods, but I'm not going to argue too much with an 11 second Civic because it's obvious that the owner cares about his/her car and has put a decent amount of work into it. There is only 1 person who has the "best" car at any given time, and you can usually find out who he/she is by checking the NHRA Topfuel Dragster rankings.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:48 AM
2nd Gear member

Honestly, he's starting to annoy me

Old 08-21-2008, 03:11 AM
Banned

A ricer is like a car with a freakin fart can n a big stupid wing n ugly body kits. A 10 second import isn't always goin to be a ricer nor is a v6 domestic. Appearance is what makes your car a ricer.

Old 08-21-2008, 12:31 PM
DeZ
1st Gear Member

might as well get a stang why ur at it... do any of you that are trying to jump my case have a v6????
i do have a stang 94 6'er. very damn comfortable, thank you for asking.

what i have now is a 97 z28, before that i had a 95 3.4, yeah the 3.4's are slow as fatmans *****. but a 3.8 is no joke.

Appearance is what makes your car a ricer.
somewhat that is true somewhat it isnt.

Old 08-21-2008, 02:21 PM
2nd Gear member

ricers have a certain attitude, too dont forget that.

Quick Reply: had some fun last night with other camaro's