VS Cars going head to head!

this is kinda sad really....

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Ninja Administrator
Default RE: this is kinda sad really....

the lead admin of these sites drives a mopar

Old 08-21-2008, 06:04 PM
2nd Gear member

no way lmao thats great... i thought it was like this ls1tech=ls1 cars, camaroforums=camaros,mustangforums=mustangs, and so on, looks like we got a mutforums, or wait mut/dictatorship/forums lol

Old 08-21-2008, 06:45 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rugedrawIII

ORIGINAL: Sidewayz6.0

ORIGINAL: rugedrawII

Children, please. The "your momma" type jokes went out of style at around the time you were accidentally conceived in your mothers' wombs.

Thanks, Sidewayz6.0; I always heard you were quite the f*cking *******. Now I'm going to lose my post-count. Boo-f*cking-hoo.

Nothing a refresh in IP address and using one of my 10 email addresses won't fix. I guess we'll see who has more time on their hands.

Kisses all over......

From the #1 Mustang fan-boy ever.

You'd be surprised how much time I have on my hands. Besides, it's a lot of work for you to keep having to refresh your IP, use a different email address, and sign back up for the site. It honestly takes me 4 seconds to ban you again. I click your name, then I click the little box that says "Ban this guy."

I can go all day if you want to keep signing back up. I mean really....If you just have THAT much time to kill.

Naw, I'm not surprised to know how much time you have on your hands. As a mod, it's your job to have time for this; not mine.

However, banning me from MF is completely spiteful and just plain childish on your behalf. Whatever gives you your jollies and makes you feel like a big, strong man. Like I said before, your reputation preceeded you and you, my friend, are an *******. I have no interestin coming back to this site, and I made that obvious from the get-go. Banning me from MF for this is like a kid not letting another kid play with a toy just because it's his. You are the dictionary definition of a "punk."

By the way, I don't have to refresh my IP address nor make up an email account. Asides from the bunch I have already, you can just make up an email address and since this website doesn't make you click a confirmation email to be able to register, it takes me seconds to create an account. Take that into your next moderator meeting.

So ban away, Mr. Ban-Man. I have no interest in arguing with the 18 y/o kids on here; I think I've made my point.

To everyone else who had to disect all my sh*t talking, I apologize. I am sure there are plenty of members here who have a good head on their shoulders and I shouldn't have included the entire community in my raving & ranting.

Good day. [:'(]

First of all, I didn't ban you from MF. But I will, if you'd like to continue being the ******bag that you're so properly coming off as. Second, I'm sure with all your time spent at MF, you've gotten a good look at my reputation of being an *******. (Since I deal with members there so often ) I'm sure if you ask around, I'm more often than not, one of the more easy going moderators. For that matter...I really don't care if you think I'm a punk or not. Oh no! Whatever will I do?

Banning you from MF is completely within the rules of the sites. They are all owned by the same company, and if you start trouble at one, you can almost count on being banned at them all. Feel free to continue to press your luck.

98ss4REAL...I know you're just jumping on the bandwagon here, since you clearly can't manage to form an opinion of your own. If you have such a distaste for the site, then why do you keep coming back? There are litterly 100's of F-Body forums that you can post at. So why here, if you hate it so much? I happen to have been copied on all your emails crying to be let back in. Are you seriously going to sit here and ***** about the site? After you begged to be unbanned and promised not to cause anymore problems?

It's so apparent who the problem members are...I don't know why you guys bother, if you hate it here. You're like a bunch of kindergartners.

Old 08-21-2008, 07:09 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 98ss4REAL

no way lmao thats great... i thought it was like this ls1tech=ls1 cars, camaroforums=camaros,mustangforums=mustangs, and so on, looks like we got a mutforums, or wait mut/dictatorship/forums lol
Dude, you assured me that you would cause no more trouble here if you were let back in, yet it looks like you are not going o hold up your end of the deal. Really, if you want to be here, control your actions and attitude, if not I/we can show you the door. The choice is yours.

Old 08-21-2008, 07:26 PM
2nd Gear member

i just agreed and i never begged to be back the stig begged me to beg them and i said **** all of them. and he went and asked them for me to come back.then i told spect i was sry for the swearingbecause it was wrong and they let me back, i stay here because ive been here for a while and i have a camaro, inever said anything to you sideways... did i ..... nope .... so you can stfu...i am not jumping along with anyone just agreeing with how he feels. does this make you want to ban me agian? i cant have an opinion? i didnt start anything .... did i start troble? just like the v6 form i never pointed anyone out or attacked them i had pple come at me... so get ur **** striaght...!

Old 08-21-2008, 07:33 PM
2nd Gear member

i told the facts sry but everything i said was true, v6's are slow, we have ad's that dont drive camaros, this site is full of all kinds of cars hence the mut remark, we cant say wat we think verse a admin because they are god, etc hence dictatorship, wat else.....

Old 08-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Banned

[/quote]

First of all, I didn't ban you from MF. But I will, if you'd like to continue being the ******bag that you're so properly coming off as. Second, I'm sure with all your time spent at MF, you've gotten a good look at my reputation of being an *******. (Since I deal with members there so often ) I'm sure if you ask around, I'm more often than not, one of the more easy going moderators. For that matter...I really don't care if you think I'm a punk or not. Oh no! Whatever will I do?

Banning you from MF is completely within the rules of the sites. They are all owned by the same company, and if you start trouble at one, you can almost count on being banned at them all. Feel free to continue to press your luck.

98ss4REAL...I know you're just jumping on the bandwagon here, since you clearly can't manage to form an opinion of your own. If you have such a distaste for the site, then why do you keep coming back? There are litterly 100's of F-Body forums that you can post at. So why here, if you hate it so much? I happen to have been copied on all your emails crying to be let back in. Are you seriously going to sit here and ***** about the site? After you begged to be unbanned and promised not to cause anymore problems?

It's so apparent who the problem members are...I don't know why you guys bother, if you hate it here. You're like a bunch of kindergartners.

[/quote]

Well, if you didn't ban me from MF, then somebody did. If that is the case, I apologize for the "punk" comment. Although I don't think that is the case, because unless I lost my mind in the past few hours, I remember you saying in your first post something along the lines of "too late" and I was not able to login to MF after that. What a coincidence.....

As far as being an ******* goes: Just because I joined today, it isn't the first time I've "trolled" this site. I just never joined and put my $.02 in since I knew I had nothing nice to say. It goes beyond the ban or today. I've have read your condescending remarks to members (especially newbies) for a good minute now.

What I don't understand is why ban me from MF if I have never caused a problem there? Whoever did it. I sure as hell am not sending emails begging anyone to let me in anywhere. Like you said: There are PLENTY of other sites.

I have to agree with one thing. This site IS full of kindergardeners. MF is more tolerable to newbies, and non-Mustang owners. So whoever is sick of the bull sh*t on this forum, feel free to go over there and be active. The S&S over there is 10x better than here. Sh*t, this thread is the most action this site has seen in weeks. Another bonus: You won't find me on there anymore, since I was banned out of spite. And, I'm the devil incarnate; apparantly.

(#1 Mustang fan-boy EVER!)

(edit) remove a buncha html crap from the post.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:53 PM
1st Gear Member

Both cars are in my area I have personally raced the Mach 1. Some of you may remember me posting that vid. I did beat him from a roll twice never got to race him from a dig. That V6 Maro is built out the "A" it has a cam heads full exhaust and all the suspension you can imagine done to it. Also I believe in that race that the Maro had drag radials and the Mach 1 was on street tires. They raced that night 3 times and the Mach 1 did win once and the Maro won twice. Also the Mach 1 is completely stock down to the air filter. I am not sticking up for the stang but I know both those guys cars and just stating some facts.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:28 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

i know it was nitpicky, and im sure everyone was followin
but for every mistake someone makes around here, there are 10,000,000,000 newbies that will take it to heart..... give or take (yes, thats 10 trillion)
actually its 10 billion lol sorry had to point it out(was bugging the **** out of me)10 trillion has more zeros 10,000,000,000,000

Old 08-21-2008, 10:04 PM

damn, this site has zero tolerance. BolognaPony has done caused more trouble than RugeDraw did here and he is not banned yet [&:]Rugedraw you really came up as an ******* and the Mod have every right to ban you if the wanted to. But i see no reason why they should ban you from mustangforums.com

Quick Reply: this is kinda sad really....