VS Cars going head to head!

this is kinda sad really....

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 03:10 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: this is kinda sad really....

the only reason i said anything was cuz u talkin bout the ls1 lik its sh!* idc about the video its retarded i no a 6 really beat that stang and i agree id rather mustangs then ricers i actually lik the sound of the mustang and i kinda lik the svt cobra dont no wat year it is though

Old 08-21-2008, 03:14 PM
3rd Gear Member

03-04 cobra, i would take one over a camaro

Old 08-21-2008, 03:16 PM
3rd Gear Member

i knew someone that owned one supercharged i lik it cuz it looks pretty good and has a supercharger thats one of the best sounds the whining of a supercharger but as a die hard chevy guy id never buy one sorry

Old 08-21-2008, 03:17 PM

Its just kinda sad that they still dont make the same power and camaros have been gone for a few years. It takes a ford motor + a s/c to beat a LS1. As much as I like the Stangs, they need a better motor. The s197 still doesnt crack 300 to the wheels. Cmon now.

Old 08-21-2008, 03:17 PM
3rd Gear Member

talking **** about the LS1 is dumb, yeah it has push rods, its still an amazing motor. GM fans or not everone knows it. look at pro drifting. im sure their not the biggest american car fans, but alot of them run the LS motor

Old 08-21-2008, 03:22 PM
3rd Gear Member

idt c anything wrong wit the pushrod set up its been that way forever y change wat works i dont lik the over head cams even though it makes a cam swap easier

Old 08-21-2008, 03:24 PM

ohv motors suck. I makeit sucha pain to work on. Plus when you want to cam it you have to buy 4 cams not just one. Not to mention you could have a full bolt on mustang only making 20-30 hp more than the stock mustang. They dont respond to mods like most pushrod motors do. Either that or Ford built a horrible motor.

Old 08-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Ninja Administrator

the ls1 is OHV.

u mean SOHC and DOHC

Old 08-21-2008, 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: bpark8824

ohv motors suck. I makeit sucha pain to work on. Plus when you want to cam it you have to buy 4 cams not just one. Not to mention you could have a full bolt on mustang only making 20-30 hp more than the stock mustang. They dont respond to mods like most pushrod motors do. Either that or Ford built a horrible motor.
Whats up guys, another guy from MF over here, but I am here just to see whats going on with the Camaro, and have been looking into getting an LS1M6 Z28 as my daily driver. I do have a problem with this post however. The only Ford OHVengine that requires 4 cams is the 4v engine which makes up about 10% of the OHV engines, both the 2v and 3v only use 2 cams. The new 3v engines can see as much as 25-30 rwhp from just a CAI and plug in tuner so who ever told you a full bolt on mustang only has an extra 30 hp must be talking about NPI 4.6s. The only part of the post I agree with is that OHV engines suck, I'm a pushrod guy myself, nothing like the torque of a pushrod V8. I hope I didn't come off like a ******, I just felt like correcting a few misconceptions,and I hope I can get some useful info here about my perspective next DD.[8D]

Old 08-21-2008, 03:54 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rugedrawII

Children, please. The "your momma" type jokes went out of style at around the time you were accidentally conceived in your mothers' wombs.

Thanks, Sidewayz6.0; I always heard you were quite the f*cking *******. Now I'm going to lose my post-count. Boo-f*cking-hoo.

Nothing a refresh in IP address and using one of my 10 email addresses won't fix. I guess we'll see who has more time on their hands.

Kisses all over......

From the #1 Mustang fan-boy ever.

You'd be surprised how much time I have on my hands. Besides, it's a lot of work for you to keep having to refresh your IP, use a different email address, and sign back up for the site. It honestly takes me 4 seconds to ban you again. I click your name, then I click the little box that says "Ban this guy."

I can go all day if you want to keep signing back up. I mean really....If you just have THAT much time to kill.

Quick Reply: this is kinda sad really....