View Poll Results: What does a platypus like to eat?
Chaotic94
8.47%
Puck90a
20.34%
Massey
8.47%
WIspartan1026
5.08%
nj85z28
6.78%
craby
38.98%
buffalo02Z28
11.86%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Vote for April ROTM - 4th gen

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 07:59 PM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by WIspartan1026
Spending money on vehicle =/= doing work on vehicle. If so, I've put tons of work into my car the last couple of weeks especially since I've spent more than $600. Oh wait, I didn't do any work on it. That comes when I get home and spend hours and hours every day installing everything myself.

Seriously, you don't have the nicest car in this race, so please don't be so naive. The votes reflect who deserves it most pretty accurately I'd say.
Now this is your opinion, which is fine. But not everyone judges ROTM by that measure. I personally don't care for someone that runs a nice car that was bought and paid for with no blood, sweet, and tears shead on it from the owner.

So Buff, don't get your panty's in a wad over this. His opinion is his opinion and that's it, everyone has one.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:01 PM
September 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Go Buffy!!!!!!!!! lol

Old 04-21-2011, 08:16 PM
3rd Gear Member

Spending money on vehicle =/= doing work on vehicle. If so, I've put tons of work into my car the last couple of weeks especially since I've spent more than $600. Oh wait, I didn't do any work on it. That comes when I get home and spend hours and hours every day installing everything myself.

Seriously, you don't have the nicest car in this race, so please don't be so naive. The votes reflect who deserves it most pretty accurately I'd say.
The difference between our cars is that my car is not some junk turned project. Its just a car that is driven, maintained and money is put into it when I can afford it. Most of my work is done to maintain it, not putting together.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:22 PM
NOOB
January 2012 ROTM
Technical User
ROTM Winner's Club

Come on guys its really not that serious of a matter to be arguing over the internetz.... Everyone in this poll has really nice cars and they are all 4th gens! I just thought that Puck was the upper edge, reason being I nomed and voted for him, because his car was the cleanest and stock. But Craby's is heavily modded and also clean as well that is why he is in the lead. Its just a COTM poll not life and death guys. Kiss and make up!

Old 04-21-2011, 08:32 PM
May 2013 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by Buffalo02Z28
The difference between our cars is that my car is not some junk turned project.
I'd like to see you point out an ounce of rust or a single square inch of faded paint on my car and tell me again that it's junk. I have done zero body work because it's needed zero body work. It was so cheap because it wasn't running right and the guy I bought it from didn't know what he had. I build it because I choose to build it, not because the parts are falling off and need to be replaced.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:35 PM
3rd Gear Member

Whatever, you were only nominated because FD suggested that I nominate you.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:37 PM
2nd Gear member

Everyone who's in the running deserves it, some for different reasons.. there's clean stock cars, lightly modded, works in progress, heavily modded.. no reason to argue, everyone has their own reasons for voting the way they do.

Old 04-21-2011, 09:25 PM
NOOB
January 2012 ROTM
Technical User
ROTM Winner's Club

I'd like to see you point out an ounce of rust or a single square inch of faded paint on my car and tell me again that it's junk. I have done zero body work because it's needed zero body work. It was so cheap because it wasn't running right and the guy I bought it from didn't know what he had. I build it because I choose to build it, not because the parts are falling off and need to be replaced.
Originally Posted by Buffalo02Z28
Whatever, you were only nominated because FD suggested that I nominate you.
Wow ok guys. Like it is that big a deal.... Its COTM, not drama central. YOU BOTH HAVE CLEAN CARS. Not rust buckets or turds or whatever you guys are going to say. This bickering is going to cost you guys votes for the poll if it hasn't already.

Old 04-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Overdrive Member

Every car here in this poll has merit to be here. I have resurrected my car from the dead twice since I have owned it. That took alot of the money I had and kept me from modding it till just a few weeks ago. Now I personally think my car should be the winner here but then again it is my Sarah and I love the car. She is my daily driver, she has 138K on her clock and that is not going to get any smaller, hell it will prolly be around 160K by next year's 4gen rotm.

Craby has a sweet ride. I will admit that, I dont like the LT1 engine (no matter what it is in even a Corvette) but props where props are due.
Caotic has done alot to dress up a rather unexciting engine bay. Looks good. The 3.4L engine was never much of a looker.
Puck... 100% stock... Good on you! That cassette player is still strange looking and I grew up when cassettes were the bomb.
WI great job putting the car back together, you had your hands full there.
Buff... Black is sexy, I know my wife's car is all black and sexy Z28. It is her Diamond or her little black dress.
NJ... Sorry man I dont know much about your ride other than it is white. Still nice looking and what is this about you getting a 5th gen?

Anyway that is my take on the whole lot of us this round. We all have about an equal chance to win and good luck to us all. I think it is more of a how close second is gonna be this time.

Massey

Old 04-21-2011, 10:37 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by Massey
Every car here in this poll has merit to be here. I have resurrected my car from the dead twice since I have owned it. That took alot of the money I had and kept me from modding it till just a few weeks ago. Now I personally think my car should be the winner here but then again it is my Sarah and I love the car. She is my daily driver, she has 138K on her clock and that is not going to get any smaller, hell it will prolly be around 160K by next year's 4gen rotm.

Craby has a sweet ride. I will admit that, I dont like the LT1 engine (no matter what it is in even a Corvette) but props where props are due.
Caotic has done alot to dress up a rather unexciting engine bay. Looks good. The 3.4L engine was never much of a looker.
Puck... 100% stock... Good on you! That cassette player is still strange looking and I grew up when cassettes were the bomb.
WI great job putting the car back together, you had your hands full there.
Buff... Black is sexy, I know my wife's car is all black and sexy Z28. It is her Diamond or her little black dress.
NJ... Sorry man I dont know much about your ride other than it is white. Still nice looking and what is this about you getting a 5th gen?

Anyway that is my take on the whole lot of us this round. We all have about an equal chance to win and good luck to us all. I think it is more of a how close second is gonna be this time.

Massey
Damn massey! That was the shiz!

Quick Reply: Vote for April ROTM - 4th gen