Camaro Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 09:15 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

That too.

I just want to see his responce to my quotes...... I enjoyed typing them...

Old 04-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Super Scooch
January 2009 ROTM

nevermind, i see its fixed now.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:18 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

No No, I remember...... if he gets the ban... at least the post was fixed.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Overdrive Member

Wow...Alright Paz, I'm going to try and answer all of your riddles in your language...let's see how this goes:

Yo oar re diddle is question is not the camel on the doorknob. Specified have not you whether oar is not piston is cylinder in question. 1 could is answer, but potentially is small level molecule on Ohms law. 2 is could answer if off motor is turning none. Is air move pressure it is make with fast. 3 answer is not unanswer becuz cam not is made correctly, recommend new one is on my eye soar. Is you right 14.7 happens all time, but is we are care relative pressure exhaust we talk is about. Is you under stand ying my fallacy now? OTTO would be pissed in you oar dixie cup relating his creation is Ohm's law. Is I know all sensors voltage use, but lightning speed is not air speed travel why. Lightning IS travel air through due to ion I zation not fast air traveling. I think you is not undersand fizz sicks as well is you are think on a basis that is not is normal. You follow my epic tech is not you are fault from racing.

Did I get that right guys?

Old 04-02-2009, 09:23 PM
1st Gear Member
Location: IN, or hell whichever, wait, its too cold to be hell

I missed something. what password was he wanting? that came out of nowhere.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 95slvrZ28
Wow...Alright Paz, I'm going to try and answer all of your riddles in your language...let's see how this goes:

Yo oar re diddle is question is not the camel on the doorknob. Specified have not you whether oar is not piston is cylinder in question. 1 could is answer, but potentially is small level molecule on Ohms law. 2 is could answer if off motor is turning none. Is air move pressure it is make with fast. 3 answer is not unanswer becuz cam not is made correctly, recommend new one is on my eye soar. Is you right 14.7 happens all time, but is we are care relative pressure exhaust we talk is about. Is you under stand ying my fallacy now? OTTO would be pissed in you oar dixie cup relating his creation is Ohm's law. Is I know all sensors voltage use, but lightning speed is not air speed travel why. Lightning IS travel air through due to ion I zation not fast air traveling. I think you is not undersand fizz sicks as well is you are think on a basis that is not is normal. You follow my epic tech is not you are fault from racing.

You are asking us if it is right? If you find camaro 69 on that page please bring him home.

God help me I cant stay out of this thread. Maybe I do like S&M after all.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:28 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Slvr. I had a long drawn out responce.... it was actually related to the cam being too big... I could discern only a little of what his 'correct answer' was. you are good.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Overdrive Member

Ya...I want to know if that made no sense at all...that would be right in his eyes. I thin..., I'm still not sure because the camel's back hasn't revved the engine upside-down under a full moon while urinating onto a squirrel under a tree worm.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:32 PM
1st Gear Member

you only need the tree worm during an eclipse. See you only pretend to know things

Old 04-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

Originally Posted by 95slvrZ28

Holy Crap! Now everything makes perfect sense. Why couldn't someone have explained it so clearly earlier!!!

Quick Reply: Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?