Camaro Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

Kinda hard to believe SPaz is 69 years old, according to his youtube profile. At least for our sake, he's waaaay over there in the U.K. Is that what severe sun deprivation can do to a person? His videos remind me of those weird stalker movies.Try "Manhunter" on for size.

Old 04-06-2009, 11:16 PM
VIP member

wait, how does all of this even relate to having forum issues?

Old 04-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

It depends on what you consider a forum issue.
Does having someone clutter up posts with non-relevant jibberish, and giving other members severe headaches count?

Old 04-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Ninja Administrator

it was moved to issues because paz wanted (or at least i think he did) to state his case for why he should be left alone to post in the tech sections as he sees fit.

Old 04-06-2009, 11:51 PM
VIP member

yo man I don't know about you guys, but I am tired of these idiots coming in here and starting crap. Im up for all ban every other noob that comes in here that starts trouble with us.

Shoot man I don't even own a camaro, but at least I stuck around with you guys.

Someone in the Mustang Forum started to give crap because my sn is "cba", and he tells me that our forum doesn't have a good OT so I go there to start bs (even though i went there first time like after many months). I told him straight up, unlike them, we dont deal with OT tards.

That is the way I love it here man, nice and relaxing.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Overdrive Member

Unfortunately we really aren't allowed to ban every other "noob" that joins. On the flip side, some of those people are very open to learn and can later become valuable members of the community, even if they're just starting on cars when they join. We have a certain level of tolerance and have rules that we must abide by. Paz started some trouble, but it didn't take long for him to cross the line in some respect.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:57 PM
1st Gear Member
Location: IN, or hell whichever, wait, its too cold to be hell

Originally Posted by SpecterGT260
how do u know thats him?

That isnt really him, I just thought it sounded like him. Thats why I put the smiley face after

Old 04-11-2009, 12:45 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

So i got the net working at home now and wathced the vid.... I even went to his 'chanell' and watched some others.

wow.

Hey guys, next time help a brother out and tell him NOT to watch the vids.

I have a professional opinion about this guy. I also have some assumptions...
He probably lives at home (not like Puck - this guy doesnt have a choice) or in a home. I doubt he has a car or any type of vehicle. maybe a bicycle. No friends, just people he knows.

What was it your GF said spec? bi-polar and schitzo - yeah .. pretty much. Although this is a commonly missdiagnosed prognosis - I will still concure for lack of more interviews.

Oh, he has no job and no personal hygine skills. I will add pathological liar as well. Even a bit of sociopath and narcosisticism. I really spelled those terms wrong - sue me.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:30 PM
Overdrive Member

I never told you to watch the vids, I just said they were really really creepy and then people started asking about where they were...

Needless to say the guy is wacked...

Old 04-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Dominos Puck
New Formula! Now with 10% more Win!

Um, might I remind you cpl that my mom is diagnosed with transverse myelitis and can't perform many common housekeeping tasks on her own, nor can she drive a car. She still works though (she's not the freeloader type), she just can't operate the car. Therefore, I drive her everyday. Well but... I do have the choice to leave don't I? I'm not chained to the house or anything. Alas, it is my own free will that keeps me in mommy's house, and a reluctance to leave her to fend for her crippled self. Maybe I should make alternate arrangements for her that cater more to my own wants in life. Maybe she should? Maybe I should think of more important things than having a quiet private place to do chicks in that I meet at bars. Maybe my dad, the one who took the "sickness and health" vow, shouldn't have walked out, leaving me to drive her to doctor's appointments. Maybe I just need to man up, move the hell out of mommy's house, get me a woman, have me some babies, and join the army huh?

I think you were just teasing... I don't want to get a fight started. But please, don't rank me below a psychotic 70 year old ******* who's too incapacitated to move out of his parents' house because I somehow have a luxurious choice hanging over my head to cash in my ticket to the good life, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty, if I were only man enough to make it.

I'm cooled down now.

Quick Reply: Specter/Slvr = Care to Join Me?