Something is seriously wrong with my car.. and it has to do with a warning light on my guages

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 03:40 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: Something is seriously wrong with my car.. and it has to do with a warning light on my guages

grow up.

Old 11-17-2007, 04:53 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: Something is seriously wrong with my car.. and it has to do with a warning light on my guages

This a Camaro Forum alright. If you have problems with your Camaro or need adviceyou come here and ask for help and a possible diagnosis. So what if Spartan has some car trouble. He comes here with questions hoping to get answers. Not only that but he is making a positive contribution to the forum by asking questions which other people might have.

Old 11-17-2007, 05:18 PM
4th Gear Member

ugggghhhh totally. spartan gut the cat man, it'll fix all ya probs. uggggh

j/k j/k[8D]

Old 11-17-2007, 05:25 PM
4th Gear Member

thanks lol... but i mean seriously... my car breaks down ive come to terms.. and if you didnt notice i mentioned how i cant really afford something huge right now, so i was hoping it was something small that i could fix.. Thats why i came here asking for help before i shot it off to my mechanic wildly.. if its just a matter of having my coolant checked or my transmission fluid whichever, then so be it.

Old 11-17-2007, 05:27 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Chappie99

grow up.
Hey, great, yeah tell me to grow up... GOOD.

Old 11-17-2007, 05:30 PM
2nd Gear member

If there is one thing that many real gearheads have drilled into me over the years- it is this: You'vegotta pay to play. If you like tobeat on yourcar (which you by your storyobviously do), expectthings to break prematurely and unexpectedly- and a lot more often.

Old 11-17-2007, 05:31 PM
4th Gear Member

i love you guys.

Old 11-17-2007, 06:14 PM
April 2008 ROTM

I don't know Spartan... It seems like the previous owner did some stupid *** stuff to his car (now your car). I'm sure you inspected it before you bought it, as I always extremely do, but it seems it is not a cherry vehicle.

I'd sell that thing and save up for another, less beat on with mods "unknown" Camaro. It might suck now, but I'd bet your going to be dropping more money into that thing as every month passes by. Mise well sell it now before you spend more on repairs than what you bought the Camaro for...

My 2 cents, and sorry it has nothing to do with what might have happened to your car, as I am not sure what it could have been.

Good luck!

PS, I am free a few Saturdays from now, we should still meet up sometime just to have a good gearhead talk and talk to a fellow Camaro owner, as I don't know anyone else besides my Dad who owns one haha.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:32 AM
4th Gear Member

Yeah man that would be great! Id love to sell my camaro, possibly get one that runs better etc. but ive put 3000 into the car and i need a car asap, cant afford to get rid of it.

As for the red light, its gone now and torque has returned to my car... I have no clue what was wrong but now its fine.. or has fixed itself for the time being...

Old 11-18-2007, 08:45 AM
Ninja Administrator

things that fix themselves are usually not mechanical. faulty sensor or something causing the car to run funny.

Quick Reply: Something is seriously wrong with my car.. and it has to do with a warning light on my guages