My IROC-Z Transformation

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 08:49 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by murderedout beauty
WOW!!!! These are are by far my favorite F bodies of all time and what you have done is very impressive and inspiring. Keep up the good work. The only request that have from here out would be that you put a little more descriptions on each picture.
Hey, thanks for that! I certainly appreciate it.

What kind of descriptions would you like? If you have any questions I'd love to answer them.

Now, on to the main part of my post.

Got a short video today!

I didn't realize my Camera's mic was so weak, but it was the first video I have taken with this camera. You get the idea, though.

Car still has some kinks to work out, like I listed before, and in the coming weeks I'm going to clean her inside and out. But shes running absolutely fantastic outside of the Tranny tube leak!

Here's the link.
YouTube - ‪First Video After 350 Swap‬‏

Old 06-17-2011, 04:43 AM
April 2012 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

thats pretty sick man nice car

Old 06-24-2011, 08:23 PM
1st Gear Member

Thanks for the compliment. From your sig, yours looks pretty nice, too.

Old 06-24-2011, 09:08 PM
April 2012 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

thank you

Old 06-24-2011, 10:34 PM
3rd Gear Member

Is that car even running? Sounds like a Buick sedan.....

Im joking. I was going to give you hell about that hood and your gay *** rims until you opened the hood.....awesome attention to detail man. That looks clean as hell and very professionally done. Id be proud to show that off.

Except those rims.

Nice job man. Looks great.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:37 PM
April 2012 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

hey man if he likes those wheels its his car you don't gotta hate

Old 08-15-2011, 09:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ScottD
Is that car even running? Sounds like a Buick sedan.....

Im joking. I was going to give you hell about that hood and your gay *** rims until you opened the hood.....awesome attention to detail man. That looks clean as hell and very professionally done. Id be proud to show that off.

Except those rims.

Nice job man. Looks great.
Hahahaha, thank you very much, I wanted the engine bay to look the best, after all the work I was doing in there.

And opinion are opinions, but I think these wheels fit the car very well. They were on the car when I bought it, and I'm not a ricer enough to go spend money on wheels I want when there was plenty else to be bought (like an engine, haha). Wheels may be on my buy-list within a year, however.

Wish I would have seen this sooner, but I've been busy. Who isn't these days?

Old 08-15-2011, 09:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Nice job, and a fist car is an iroc??!!!! Oh get that pos fram oil filter off that engine before you totally trash it, wix or mobile 1 buddy

Old 08-16-2011, 01:28 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Hey what kind of wheels are those? They look pretty similar to mine. I can't find anything about them on the internet. All i know is that they're 16X8s and the centers say ARE.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:54 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by hevymetalg
Nice job, and a fist car is an iroc??!!!! Oh get that pos fram oil filter off that engine before you totally trash it, wix or mobile 1 buddy
Yep first car at 15! It was a lucky find. FRAM was on there because it was only going to get 30 miles on it, then the virgin oil change haha. I use Microguard now, they're supposed to be pretty good.

and @ DiElSleL, I do not know either. I think they are an outdated American Racing, but that's my best guess. I have seen some wheels that are exactly the same, and some very similar, and the ones that were similar I knew for a fact were American Racing.

Quick Reply: My IROC-Z Transformation