Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Opinions needed

Old 02-14-2008, 07:02 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Opinions needed

Would it be bad to have smoked tail lights and clear front and rear bumpers? My car is white, but I am getting the CAMARO in the front and rear painted a super dark charcoal grey and the manta ray paint on an ss hood. Please bring all your opinions! lol
P.S. here's a link to the paint in case I confused you http://3rdgendecals.com/NewManta.htm

Old 02-14-2008, 07:50 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Opinions needed

ORIGINAL: 35thCamaro

Would it be bad to have smoked tail lights and clear front and rear bumpers? My car is white, but I am getting the CAMARO in the front and rear painted a super dark charcoal grey and the manta ray paint on an ss hood. Please bring all your opinions! lol
P.S. here's a link to the paint in case I confused you http://3rdgendecals.com/NewManta.htm
I'm not sure what you are talking about the clear front and rear bumpers....I am guessing you are talking about your front turn signal lights and rear side marker lights? Smoked out tail lights would look much better than the clear ricer tail lights. The clear turn signal lights and side marker lights should look just fine. A trick to smoking those out is to get a clear tinting film like window tint....and you can smoke out those small turn signal lights and bumper side marker lights. The tail lights you would have to go with black out covers or have someone professionally spray them. If you want some cool hockey stripe decals for your car..car check out www.JCRacingDesigns.com .
The manta stripe is ok, but personally I would add on each side of the ss scoop an engine size decal or HP decal. (ex: LS1 SS, 383 Stroker, LT1 SS, 320 HP..ect..) If you get the manta stripe from 3rdgensand then want the hockey stripes from JC racing designs....you better make sure that the vinyl will match the other companies vinyl.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:00 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Spyder Tail Lights

Sorry I didn't describe this well enough. I did mean the front turn signals and rear side markers. I inteded for those to be clear to match the white base paint. However, since I am planning on painting the hood and CAMARO emblems, I thought the dark CAMARO on the back would go nicely with some smoked tail lights. I plan on getting the actual lights, not covers.
BTW: Has anyone ordered any Spyder lights? http://www.andysautosport.com/chevro...d00126116.html