Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Been awhile, back with pics,..

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 12:35 AM
2nd Gear member
Default Been awhile, back with pics,..

Well guys, its been a little while since i've been around.. I've still been kinda floating around here, ls1tech, and fquick, just not quite as active.. (Still here though!)

Anyway, I dont even remember if I said anything about it before or what but a while back I got in a little fender bender and gave the car a black eye for a while.. Since then I've gotten everything sorted out and I'm back with some pics..
Some before, and some after the bumper was repainted and the new grille (which i got yesterday) installed. Let me know what you guys think.. I'm looking for whistler headlights, or some to do the mod to, so that'll be a future mod. The drivers side was damaged in the accident so thats why I haven't done it to mine.
Oh and the car has no foglights right now, lol. Had to fix one of the brackets and my dad broke the projector in the process so I took them both out and will be getting replacements as well.
Pics are after damage, after grille delete, then after paint and new grille..

Attached Thumbnails Been awhile, back with pics,..-img_0253.jpg   Been awhile, back with pics,..-img_0254.jpg   Been awhile, back with pics,..-img_0255.jpg   Been awhile, back with pics,..-img_0268.jpg   Been awhile, back with pics,..-img_0628.jpg