VS Cars going head to head!

v6 camaro stock vs. v6 mustang stock who will win

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Default v6 camaro stock vs. v6 mustang stock who will win

i was looking at buyn a 01-02 camaro or a 03-04 mustang and i know this is all about camaros but the rustangs like allot of u would call them are cheaper by about 2-3gs here in arizona

Old 08-09-2006, 07:43 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: v6 camaro stock vs. v6 mustang stock who will win

depends on who you are i guess. to me a camaro ... any camaro has class and makes a statement anywhere you drive it. i own three. my daily driver is 88 RS. it has a small piece of the rear bumper missing. i had to do some bondo work on the door and the paint don't match. it's only a 2.8 and couldn't outrun an old lady pushing a shopping cart but, the a/c works good and i have a badass sound system in it. wouldn't trade it for anything. it's a camaro, the most stylish production vehicle ever produced and everybody knows it. a camaro sets you apart from the other faceless thousands of rehashed, rebuilt, redeigned vehicles that try an imitate the style of a camaro. my hotrod is an 85 IROC. it's not the fastest and never will be but, there is always people crowded around it checking it out. everybody is always interested at how fast it's gonna make the 1/4 this time. don't sale yourself short and buy something your gonna want to get rid of next year. most camaro owners i see and meet love their cars. no matter how much a pain in the **** some sometimes are, it's still a camaro. sick

Old 08-09-2006, 08:11 PM

damn that is true i mean i have a 96 3.8l but its not really dependable any more after 140k miles tranny went out and i'm afraid if i fix that my engine will go to i'm not tryn to brag but i'm yet to see a camaro that looks as good as mine wit that many miles it looks like it just came from factory and u r right this camaro was my first car but i want somthing with lower miles and somhing that i like more because when i got the car i didnt have much of a choice my mom took me to a used dealership and said find a car and that was the best thing there for 8k which is way over priced but i was 17 had no credit and this place was one of those buy here pay here places and they dont have credit checks so they dont put it into ur credit if u dont pay plus my mom was sick of driving me to work all i had was 1500 dollars for a down and as soon as i drove of the lot car the check engine lite came on oil pan satarted dripping starter went out car had no radio exhaust had a hole in it battery died some illegal mexican hit the car but just scrached the front bumper a little pit and now the tranny is gone

Old 08-12-2006, 02:00 PM
1st Gear Member

dam that bites.. but i'd go with the camaro. everyone and their mom has a mustang, dont get me wrong cuz a lotta people have camaros too but i think that camaros are better.

Old 08-17-2006, 01:21 PM

i agree, go wit a camaro bro, i have a slow *** 3.4 5 speed manual wit 83ooo miles, i love it even though its slow as hell. mustangs are lighter, but arent as reliable. i love the lines of a mustang, love the purr of a mustang but its not worth the money unless ur buyin the gts. a camaro, you get a 3.8 super charged, its worth it, and the lines are way better, and its a bit more reliable. i mean it could be me but i love chevy products, i have always wanted a bad *** camaro, but i ended up wit just a camaro, wouldn't trade it for the world, but if i got the oppertunity to sell it and buy a rustang, i would say hell no. but offer me an ss camaro, or an iroc or z 28 in a heart beat i would sell mine.

signs say it all:

chevy the heart beat of america