VS Cars going head to head!

Ricer stories!!!! Post them up

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 11:53 AM
June '09 ROTM Winner
ROTM Winner's Club

ok dont freak out on this 1, the last riced out car i blew the doors off of was a v6 camaro, which it no longer even resembled a camaro anymore becuase of the hideous wing and body kit and and bright orange flames over the neon green paint, w/ altezza tail lights and neon underglow. oh and no muffler or cat so it was obnoxiously loud. so yeah it was a totally riced out camaro, and i think i am justified in embarassing the **** out of this guy. anyways i was in my stang(its a built 98 gt dd)and we were at a stop light leaving a carshow, and i blew his doors off plain and simple and being right outside a car show it was in front of god and everybody.

Old 03-08-2009, 02:08 PM
2nd Gear member

i saw a race (i wasnt in it i was just watching) a stock 2007 sti race a S/C 2007 civic si, it wasnt rice of anything, just a cocky kid thinking he cold beat a 4wd car on a 1/8 mile stretch of road...the sti won, but the si wasnt that far behind..i think i would have had a close race with the si..but wasnt really in the mood to race that night

Old 03-11-2009, 12:44 PM

At a stop light, me and a 300zx line up. Pretty sure that he's stock. There's not many tuned up cars around here. I have a CAI and whisper lid. Light turns green, and we take off. I keep up with him(not racing yet) till about 25, then I gun the engine a bit. He takes the bait. We both head off, and stupid me shifts to 4th at ~35-40 miles an hour. He takes me slightly, then I hit the power band, and then I pull ahead. End the race at about 75 miles an hour.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Fancy Sparkle
Old 03-11-2009, 04:17 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by 1990CamaroRS
pwned

Let's see. Some BA wanted to race my Camaro with his Dodge mini van. I didn't feel like it, but he took off to show how awesome his mommy mobile was. White smoke started shooting out from under the hood, and I saw as I drove by that it was blowing coolant all over the ground. It's ricer because....well. You should've seen this van

Old 03-12-2009, 08:10 AM
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
ok dont freak out on this 1, the last riced out car i blew the doors off of was a v6 camaro, which it no longer even resembled a camaro anymore becuase of the hideous wing and body kit and and bright orange flames over the neon green paint, w/ altezza tail lights and neon underglow. oh and no muffler or cat so it was obnoxiously loud. so yeah it was a totally riced out camaro, and i think i am justified in embarassing the **** out of this guy. anyways i was in my stang(its a built 98 gt dd)and we were at a stop light leaving a carshow, and i blew his doors off plain and simple and being right outside a car show it was in front of god and everybody.
Ha! Then he deserved it!! I don't race ricers anymore. Wastes of gas. I do have this story though. One morning I was going to work and decided to grab some breakfast so I stopped at Mc Donalds and the kid who took my order asked me if I liked my car. Trick question maybe?? F*ckin DUH! I'm driving it aint I?! Anyway I say yea and I add "it's fast". He procedes to tell me when he had one that he lost to a turbo civic so he decided to sell it and get a Acura turbo bla, bla, bla. I was really paying attention. So I humor him "oh yea?" I say. He said "yea take a look at it. it's in the front parking lot". Mind you I'm at the window with about 3-4 cars behind me during our conversation. He said that these cars arnt that fast. Ok yungun. I told him "then you haven't seen my car on the road". He said "it's probably fast but my car is faster". I heard enough chuckled a bit and drove away. Silly ricer!

Old 03-14-2009, 12:24 AM
2nd Gear member

Well I moved up state back in August for school and was driving down State St. looking for something to do with my roommate. An STI takes a right and creeps up beside us. (still don't know why the guy chose school bus yellow rims to go with a good looking dark blue paint) He starts revving me, so i started revving him back. This went back and forth a few times until we are up to about 55 in a 40. Finally, we both just punch it, I started pulling away, until he got some boost. We were pretty much neck and neck until about 70, then I started pulling away. I was surprised because everyone claims them as a running a 13.00 stock. Maybe he was just more scared of getting pulled over than I was at the time. Just proves wierd color combinations make your car slower I guess

Old 03-16-2009, 12:00 PM
2nd Gear member

last night i got in a race with a piece of sh*t car..i think it was a 1997 nissan 200sx..but im not sure...anyway, i was driving my dads z24 we where at a redlight, when he pulled up next to i noticed he had some nice name brand wheels...i think they where BBS...so i thought since he had name brand name rims he might have name brand parts..the light turned green i footbraked it up to 2k rpm, then just hammered the gas..he got a half car jump on me but that 3.1 just walked away from him.

Old 04-13-2009, 07:58 AM
2nd Gear member

so, last night after Easter dinner i went cruising around, i came across a ricer hangout (a gas station parking lot) i was playing "get silly" by souja boy...i got some gas, went in and got a bottle of vault, and came out..there was about 3 guys standing around the cavalier, ans a guy asked me if i had any mods done to it (they saw a chrome magnaflow muffler) so i told them the mods and another guy got really cocky and kept mouthing off saying he'll kick my azz and other crap..i wasnt in the mood to race but after the guy called me a few choice names, i put my stuff down and got right in his face, after about 5 sec of me staring him right im the eye i said lets race...i found out he drives a 240sx just like my buddies..the road we where racing on went right past the gas station (i wanted the guys to see me beat this cocky SOB), the light turned green, i footbraked to 2K again, and i took off he was on my rear bumper till about 50mph, then i start pulling away, i passed the gas station going about 80 mph with him about 2 cars behind me...i turned around to see what he said, and he took off..i couldnt see him..so i looked around, there was nothing that looked like a challenge so i went on cruising..

so that was my Easter night, then i came back here to the chatroom..

Old 04-13-2009, 09:41 AM
1st Gear Member

Hopefully I will have some good stories of smokin' ricers around my town soon. I just bought my z28 last week but i wont get it registered to me and plated until wednesday :/ so all i can do is putt around so I dont attract attention.

Quick Reply: Ricer stories!!!! Post them up