VS Cars going head to head!

Ricer stories!!!! Post them up

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 03:03 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club
Default Ricer stories!!!! Post them up

Just like the title said. With summer coming around quick i expect things will pick up a bit so post up your ricer stories. Smack talk, fly buys, excuses, ect ect ect. POST THEM UP!!!

Old 03-07-2009, 04:37 PM
2nd Gear member

one of my neighbor's kids just started a 1997 integra project..i was asking him about it the other day...it is a 4 door...he's doing a turbo b18, with a 6sp swap...he is hoping for 250hp and mid 14's...but the thing is...it has the gayest body kit ive ever seen...and hes keeping it! i told him to get the stock bumpers and buy carbon fiber lips for them...he does not understand that having a gay body kit on a badass car (it will be a pretty fast 4 door) will not make him more of a sleeper just because the car looks ugly....people dont race ugly cars...

Old 03-07-2009, 04:56 PM
ROTM Winner's Club

The 6 speed on any B,D, or H series engine is a "NO GO" the only transmission you can run that is a six speed is the K series transmission with a K20 or K24 swap. It will not work with any other series engine.

Old 03-07-2009, 05:26 PM
3rd Gear Member

well i didnt race him cuz im drivin the hupdy truck for now but a wrx pulled up next to me at a light it had fire engine red rims with the same color mud flaps i guess and a bunch of stickers all over i couldnt believe that someone could lik that

Old 03-07-2009, 06:00 PM
2nd Gear member

im guessing he was a rally car wannabe...

i see civic hatchback with 6sp's and they dont have a k motor....

Old 03-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Overdrive Member

I'm going to ricer people with my Subie...muahaha...

No recent ricer stories though, for some reason the loud exhaust and Z28 badges make them not want to play. The funniest one I have from a few years back is when the Suzuki hatch-back thing (it has 1 white racing stripe, so you know it's fast) tried to race me up a hill from a dig. That was just funny....

Old 03-08-2009, 01:16 AM
1st Gear Member

honda CRV last time I was home, need I say more?

Old 03-08-2009, 01:45 AM
1st Gear Member

The other night I rolled up to a nice black WRX at a light (not sure if it was an STI). It wasn't all riced out just stock and clean looking. Anyway, the kid driving it looked about 16 or 17, and he looked at me and revved it up. I was thinking hmm... the next light is red and there's all these cars stopped at it... does this kid think we have room to race?

So when the light went green I just took off at a normal speed, while I heard him punch it next to me. A second later I realized he was about 2 car lengths behind, and I heard all these grinding sounds and erratic engine noise.. this kid didn't know how to drive a stick. So I laughed and continued on. The moral of the story is: learn to drive your car before you try race someone!

Old 03-08-2009, 04:44 AM
1st Gear Member

ok this one is ricer against well.... almost ricer

03 honda accord V6 with the GTR front clip, intake ad queef cans
04 STi stock

This was at the drag strip, the honda belonged to a personal friend of mine (I tried to talk him out of making his car look like that)

both cars pull up to the tree, the STi pulls up too far and has too back up.

The light turns green and both cars floor it, the honda, the obvious underdog is all of a sudden 6 lengths ahead of the STi and he's only gone 4 lengths.

The driver of the subaru had forgotten to take the car out of reverse and floored it in the wrong direction.

the accord won by 2 lengths, with the subaru coming up fast.

I had to post this to follow his story^^^

Old 03-08-2009, 06:07 AM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by ls1s13
im guessing he was a rally car wannabe...

i see civic hatchback with 6sp's and they dont have a k motor....
You are mistaken.

Maybe they had a 6 speed shift *** or maybe the had a K series swap and you didn't know it.

The only way to have a six speed in any other series other then the F series (S2K) or K series (RSX-S, K20Z3 powered SI, K24 Accord). There are a few companies that do offer a true 6 speed conversion however it is pretty much made to order and made for Die Hards who dont mind paying 5-7K for the transmission and conversion that offers all most no advantage to a street car. Keep in mind for that price you could have a full K series swap.

Last edited by cbr600rx7; 03-08-2009 at 06:15 AM.

Quick Reply: Ricer stories!!!! Post them up