VS Cars going head to head!

Ricer stories!!!! Post them up

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 11:05 AM
Third Generation Moderator
March 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ113590732

Found this while finding out what other Talons are going for. I'm gonna try and sell it pretty quick, I think.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:37 PM
2nd Gear member

over 40k invested?!?! its all show and no go.....

Old 09-17-2009, 06:19 PM

ok well i am own a 74 type lt that i'm fixing up. anyways right now i drive a turbo eclipse and by no means do i have the ricer thinking. this kid in a 67 mustang with a 4 speed is talking smack and so when he says he wants to smoke a 4 cyl i say ok lets go, well needless to say and 5 car lengths ahead i smoke him and now he's trying to talk smack on my camaro lol he is the typical ricer driving a muscle car

Old 09-18-2009, 04:12 PM
NOOB
January 2012 ROTM
Technical User
ROTM Winner's Club

I'm not a ricer, but I drive a car that looks like one.... (stickers on the little back windows, magnaflow exhaust that sounds like a loud 4 cylinder, ect.)

But the other night after visiting my parents house, I head home and there is a nice stretch of road about 2 miles with only 2 lights where many like lining up their cars. An 02 SS maro pulls up next to me, notice its night time and cold, have my windows up and not really paying attention because my music is loud. And he revvs his engine letting that V8 growl to intimidate me. I have a stage 2 kit which adds about 50 horses over stock (205 stock, me~260), and he sounded like he had plenty of work done. So I turn my music down, rolled my window down slightly and same as the passenger and I notice its one of my buddies and he brags and says he will put a bus on me! Hee.... We take off at the light and I KNOW I launched terribly but I ddnt really care because I KNEW I was going to lose.... Run out my 1st, shift to second, let it run out and I am seeing him pull away but at the approach of the light, he was only in front but a car and a half.... He pulls over and says his line that I hear ALL the time: "WOW?! I didnt think that 4 banger would keep up!". Then I always reply, "me either.... (yeah right)".

Yeah I lost but I'm not sore about it. You can't win'em all and there will always be someone faster....

At that same location about 3 weeks or so later, a guy on the forum, that lives not too far from me challenged me to run against his 03 Mustang Bullit. He said it was stock but I knew he was lying so I told him I was stock too.... We get up to the light, he revvs his car and laughs, I laugh harder than him and roll my window down and make the hand gesture that he is small. So he gets mad and that is where I wanted him. (Furious driving leads to mistakes and if there are none, and I STILL win, leads to hair pulling, butt hurtness. What a disease....) We take off at the light, me not even caring how my launch is, didnt even put my revvs up to 3.5K to on initial launch. Just take off easy then romp on it, let my 1st run out, quick shift to my second, and we stood there dead even until I peaked boost at 4.5K RPM leaving him as I approached 3rd at 6K RPM. Quick shifted to 3rd and seen him in my side mirror. Stopped at the next light and I seen the fury on his face! Rolled his window down and shouted "ROLL! 30MPH". I was like 'what the heck?' So we go to the last stretch of road that is a good mile and a half to the next light and roll to 30 mph, he honked 3 times and lauched at the middle of the 2nd one giving him a chance. Same thing happened only worse! Caught up and passed him after 5K RPM and had about 2 cars before the light and claimed I lied about being stock. I said to him that he did too because his motor was screaming and I could hear is CAI and throttle body whining as he built revvs. So I told him that I had only a CAI that gives me only 10 hp at max. Steams and then justs drives off like a maniac through a camera light luckily avoiding the flash.

Set my night because I was already having a bad day.... So if you see a ugly pale skinned teenager driving a forest green 03 Bullit with a missing passenger door, please direct him to the nearest 15 second and slower ricer club.... Thank you!

Last edited by SloBalt; 09-18-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:45 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by BLACKJACK
so, last night after Easter dinner i went cruising around, i came across a ricer hangout (a gas station parking lot) i was playing "get silly" by souja boy...i got some gas, went in and got a bottle of vault, and came out..there was about 3 guys standing around the cavalier, ans a guy asked me if i had any mods done to it (they saw a chrome magnaflow muffler) so i told them the mods and another guy got really cocky and kept mouthing off saying he'll kick my azz and other crap..i wasnt in the mood to race but after the guy called me a few choice names, i put my stuff down and got right in his face, after about 5 sec of me staring him right im the eye i said lets race...i found out he drives a 240sx just like my buddies..the road we where racing on went right past the gas station (i wanted the guys to see me beat this cocky SOB), the light turned green, i footbraked to 2K again, and i took off he was on my rear bumper till about 50mph, then i start pulling away, i passed the gas station going about 80 mph with him about 2 cars behind me...i turned around to see what he said, and he took off..i couldnt see him..so i looked around, there was nothing that looked like a challenge so i went on cruising..

so that was my Easter night, then i came back here to the chatroom..
Haha this is a joke right? Is some guy actually excited about owning a cavalier ? This isn't real right haha. I would be so much more jacked owning a nice 240SX then a cavalier.. god I hope this is a joke haha.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:48 PM
2nd Gear member

Laughing so hard at the last post I forgot to post my own..

Not really a ricer story, but I raced a new charger with the 5.7 in it.. man those things are slow.. much slower than I predicted. From a dig at around 20 to about 50 and I had about 2 cars on him.

Last edited by YoungDriver; 09-20-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:24 AM
2nd Gear member

yeah about the only way i could put proud and cavalier together in the same sentence would be, I am proud of the great gas mileage my cavalier got haha.

Old 09-21-2009, 08:19 AM
1st Gear Member

it was kind of a joke..but the cavalier is pretty quick with the 3.1 in it (91 z24)

Old 09-23-2009, 06:16 PM
1st Gear Member

So, technically not a ricer story, but kinda, here it goes:

One of my buddies (used to be good friends with this cat, but not anymore) owns a 01 F-150, and drives it like a rice-rocket. Flying around every corner, reving at anything with four wheels, just generaly being a ****** bag. I just bought a '92 RS, she's beat to hell, and when you drive her you feel every one of those 17 years, and he liked to talk **** about her.

I let this go on for a little while, ignoring it because I knew he was just talking trash because he could, but one night, on our way out of work. We both worked at the same place, a baseball stadium out in the middle of nowhere, with a 1 1/2 road between stadium and stoplight. So, we walk out of the office, and he wants to lead the way to this party he wants to go to(it's like 1:30, on the fourth of july), so I pull out of the lot, go about twenty feet down the road, and wait for him to pull out.

Im messing with the radio, and next thing I know he comes flying past me doing like 50. Ok, I see how he wants to be. I put the pedal 3/4 of the way down (she used to run so rich she would stall out if floored from a stop), and fly through first gear. I shift into 2nd and floor it, and by 70 I've caught him. At about 80, I pull ahead, and by 90, I was at least Four lengths in front.

I let off after I got about 100 feet ahead, (115 at this point) and we pull up next to each other at the stoplight.

"How do my tailights look?"

Last edited by McGnrAcDcfan227; 09-23-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Default Ricer stories Post them up

People around here can put yard sale signs and everything else so when they tell them they cant do that is when they can tell me not to hang my flyers..

Quick Reply: Ricer stories!!!! Post them up