VS Cars going head to head!

not really a race but read it anyways.

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 05:04 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: not really a race but read it anyways.

ORIGINAL: CMRO GRL

I was about 2 hours from my house, just taking a joy ride.... I was going 75 in a 45, i saw the cop hididng in a park off the road, i slowed down. He pulled me over, got my info, came back to my car and told me to slow down. He let me go, I didnt even get a written warning! Im greatful; my parents didnt have to find out, and i dont have anything on my record
That's exactly what has happened the two times I've been pulled over. They just told me to slow down and be careful, and sent me on my way without even writing anything out. I've still never told my parents about being pulled over, especially the time in my dad's old '02 Z71.

Old 02-25-2008, 05:25 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Wow I read some of these stories and it just adds to my theory that cops are in majority a bunch of Capt. Hardasses [sm=guilty.gif]

Old 02-25-2008, 09:30 PM
March '09 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

I am no lawyer but i believe it is illegal to have tinted windows passed a certain darkness no matter if the window's areup or down. As long as you can see into the car night or day through the tint it is legal at least that is how it is in my state. the tint on my truck,see photo gallery, is about as dark as you can get it and still be legal. in reply to SpecterGT260 last post.

Old 02-25-2008, 09:45 PM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: ninetysixyenko

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

[8D] i just know too many freakin girls that have gotten out of tickets..... and i have like 10 on my record, with 1 warning.
and ye wonder why girls insurance is so low..

dunno if i said this already(and i dont want to go back and check. lol) but i got pulled over once in camaro, just turning onto the road, because cop didnt think i had a seat belt on(black seats, black belt, black shirt) he came up and was like "oh, i guess you do have a seat belt on, i still need to see your info" gave it to him, he went in car, and sat, and sat, and sat for a good 30min(mean while, there's a test i'm s'pose to be at) and he finally comes back up and is like "alright, this is what i dont like about your car: to loud, to wide of tires, lights are to dark(even though they were DOT), and i want you to roll up your window*rolls* just as i thought, tint, i want you to change all of this stuff. have a good day, and threw my info onto my lap.

this version is more detailed than the prvious version i told(i know i told it, but i dunno if it was in this post)
Wow, "your tires are too wide" Are you serious?! Some cops are just out there to tell you you're doing something wrong. The only time that I've been pulled over was for a "loud exhaust and following too close." I was following "close" because people were going 35 in a 40 because there was a cop (which I didn't even realize), but I couldn't pass because both people in both lanes were going slow. After he had me pulled over he also said that I was going "about 43 in a 40" and I wanted to call BS, especially because he didn't radar me since my detector never went off and I was watching my speedo almost the whole time...Some cops just want to give you hell because you have a nice car...