VS Cars going head to head!

not really a race but read it anyways.

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 09:12 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: not really a race but read it anyways.

in MI if your going over 130 they have to break off of pursuit..

Old 02-10-2008, 09:25 PM
2nd Gear member

^ that is freakin sweet!

Old 02-10-2008, 10:47 PM
1st Gear Member

Why didnt you tell him he couldnt search the car. It is LEGAL for you to have smokes and dip, you just cant buy it. If you would have said no you wouldnt have had to deal with any of this. People need to learn to not let cops walk all over you.

Old 02-21-2008, 02:50 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I've never heard of a law that says if you're faster than the cop, they have to break off pursuit. You can't outrun their radio. Down here in OK you can't outrun their Chargers! How are they gonna know if you're faster, run 'em and when they lose they go back to the donut shop? Bull****, they're gonna be pissed and call in their buddies up the road.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:09 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: 98Z28ImportSlayer

yeah but like they always say ... you may out run the cop, but you can never out run the radio ... and or helicopter if your doing some seroius speeding lol
Nicolas Cage did it in a Shelby GT500.

Old 02-22-2008, 07:04 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Haha some of these stories are pretty funny I have to say...well last week I rode to school with my friend because we take turns car poolin eachother so we can save gas...well he drives a 96 or 95 mustang...and so we are runnin a little late and so we are drivin and hes goin like 80 in a 55 and theres barely any cars....well we go around this bend and god almighty theres a cop car right there just sittin on the side....well we both yell out a few curse words right there haha...he slows down and gets down to like 65 by the time we go by...he keeps slowin down and gets to like 55 well we get around the bend and a few seconds later we see the cop car fly by us...chasing noone....but shes doing like 75...haha my friend was like "well what the hell she should be pulled over"....well he speeds back up to 70 and we made it to school but damn....some cop cars think they can just do what ever if they are in a cop car...

Old 02-24-2008, 12:02 PM
2nd Gear member

i know.. that really pisses me off too..
it makes me want to do this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVBQcaEc1C0

Old 02-24-2008, 12:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Scariest driving experience of my life happened about two weeks ago or so..

So a little background, I dated this girl for a few months until her parents discovered she had been sleeping over at my house every now and then. Now normally, most parents would ground their kids for what; 3 weeks to a few months or something right? Nope, they grounded her for a whole year. On top of that, she broke up with me because her parents forced her to. You'd think it might be normal, eh? But how many people install infra red cameras and alarms on their house so people cannot get OUT as opposed to IN. The other intersting fact to this story is that my ex's mom drives Unit #29 here on the police department..

Now unto the event itself, It was a Saturday morning, approximatley 3am, when I got a call from my friend Tommy who needed a ride home because he was drunk off his ***. So I got myself out of bed and drove out there and got him. Picking him up, I could tell he had had A LOT he smelled like it and brought some with him. I'm not one for arguing so I decided to just let him have it, which is dumb considering you can get in some **** for just having an open bottle. Anyway, we were on our way home and the road we were on is a long straight with a few ups and downs and the posted speed limit is 35, but I never obey it anyway. Just before the road starts to dip down there is a hill right next to it well just recently, they had began posting cops up there. I hadn't taken notice until tonight when I saw the interceptor there, it just so happened to have 29 on the side door. At the time, I was going 40 (mind you in a 35) just 5 over, but she started to turn into follow us. Now I know, she knew my car and she remembered how loud it was so I'm sure, she knew it was me. So I wasn't sticking around. I told tommy to hold on and I downshifted in an attempt to put as much power to the wheels as the mighty LS1 would give me.

I looked back and notice the red and blues come on just as she made it down the hill, but by this time I was going about 80. Luckily for me, I was covered by the hill that rose up then dropped and near the bottom was a private property that had a long winding dirt driveway. I braked and whipped into there and hoped to God she passed by. To my reasumed breathing, she did.

To further confirm my suspicions, the next week at school when I saw her (since she has duty there on occasion) she stared me down as I passed by.

Old 02-24-2008, 05:22 PM
In the Staging Lanes

LMFAO hahahahaha I woulda gave her a big smile hahaha....wow that made me laugh a lot...dang but thats scary as crap too

Old 02-24-2008, 11:32 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: Artigo

Scariest driving experience of my life happened about two weeks ago or so..

So a little background, I dated this girl for a few months until her parents discovered she had been sleeping over at my house every now and then. Now normally, most parents would ground their kids for what; 3 weeks to a few months or something right? Nope, they grounded her for a whole year. On top of that, she broke up with me because her parents forced her to. You'd think it might be normal, eh? But how many people install infra red cameras and alarms on their house so people cannot get OUT as opposed to IN. The other intersting fact to this story is that my ex's mom drives Unit #29 here on the police department..

Now unto the event itself, It was a Saturday morning, approximatley 3am, when I got a call from my friend Tommy who needed a ride home because he was drunk off his ***. So I got myself out of bed and drove out there and got him. Picking him up, I could tell he had had A LOT he smelled like it and brought some with him. I'm not one for arguing so I decided to just let him have it, which is dumb considering you can get in some **** for just having an open bottle. Anyway, we were on our way home and the road we were on is a long straight with a few ups and downs and the posted speed limit is 35, but I never obey it anyway. Just before the road starts to dip down there is a hill right next to it well just recently, they had began posting cops up there. I hadn't taken notice until tonight when I saw the interceptor there, it just so happened to have 29 on the side door. At the time, I was going 40 (mind you in a 35) just 5 over, but she started to turn into follow us. Now I know, she knew my car and she remembered how loud it was so I'm sure, she knew it was me. So I wasn't sticking around. I told tommy to hold on and I downshifted in an attempt to put as much power to the wheels as the mighty LS1 would give me.

I looked back and notice the red and blues come on just as she made it down the hill, but by this time I was going about 80. Luckily for me, I was covered by the hill that rose up then dropped and near the bottom was a private property that had a long winding dirt driveway. I braked and whipped into there and hoped to God she passed by. To my reasumed breathing, she did.

To further confirm my suspicions, the next week at school when I saw her (since she has duty there on occasion) she stared me down as I passed by.
Ha ha good story

Quick Reply: not really a race but read it anyways.