VS Cars going head to head!

this is kinda sad really....

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 03:59 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: this is kinda sad really....

ORIGINAL: rugedrawII

Same with Ford and everyone. The 70's were not a great year for any cars, I think; the Mustang especially. At least it survived the drought and is still here today. Now with the retro look of the S197 and it's success, everyone wants a piece of the action again. Shocker.....

We'll see who is still around in a few years.

This isn't even my point. My beef is with the posers. If you like Chevy better than Ford; fine. However, if you really think a 3800 V6 Camaro is superior to a Mach 1; well, I guess the level of intellect you were born with is punishment enough.
But wasn't it the Pontiac GTO that was the first muscle car to return [>:] ?

Old 08-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: Projectquick

ORIGINAL: bpark8824

ohv motors suck. I makeit sucha pain to work on. Plus when you want to cam it you have to buy 4 cams not just one. Not to mention you could have a full bolt on mustang only making 20-30 hp more than the stock mustang. They dont respond to mods like most pushrod motors do. Either that or Ford built a horrible motor.
Whats up guys, another guy from MF over here, but I am here just to see whats going on with the Camaro, and have been looking into getting an LS1M6 Z28 as my daily driver. I do have a problem with this post however. The only Ford OHVengine that requires 4 cams is the 4v engine which makes up about 10% of the OHV engines, both the 2v and 3v only use 2 cams. The new 3v engines can see as much as 25-30 rwhp from just a CAI and plug in tuner so who ever told you a full bolt on mustang only has an extra 30 hp must be talking about NPI 4.6s. The only part of the post I agree with is that OHV engines suck, I'm a pushrod guy myself, nothing like the torque of a pushrod V8. I hope I didn't come off like a ******, I just felt like correcting a few misconceptions,and I hope I can get some useful info here about my perspective next DD.[8D]
once again, OHV usually means any 4 stroke motor, but typically refers to pushrods. OHC motors is what u guys are meaning to talk about

Old 08-21-2008, 04:11 PM

I knew something didn't look right after I posted that. Thanks for pointing that out Specter.[&:]

Old 08-21-2008, 04:15 PM
Ninja Administrator

i know it was nitpicky, and im sure everyone was followin
but for every mistake someone makes around here, there are 10,000,000,000 newbies that will take it to heart..... give or take (yes, thats 10 trillion)

Old 08-21-2008, 04:19 PM
ROTM Winner's Club

+1

Old 08-21-2008, 04:27 PM
VIP member

well this is quite interesting thread

Old 08-21-2008, 04:29 PM

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

i know it was nitpicky, and im sure everyone was followin
but for every mistake someone makes around here, there are 10,000,000,000 newbies that will take it to heart..... give or take (yes, thats 10 trillion)
It's cool, I get the same way when people call engines, motors, even though I do it myself sometimes without realizing it.[:@][8D]Now off to the 4th gen section to ask about ride quality, interior quality, trunk space, and average fuel consumption.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:37 PM
ROTM Winner's Club

Welcome to the forum. All of you guys. Fill free to ask questions and for help if you need it. Most of the guys on here our down to earth and there are more then a few good gear heads.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:42 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Sidewayz6.0

ORIGINAL: rugedrawII

Children, please. The "your momma" type jokes went out of style at around the time you were accidentally conceived in your mothers' wombs.

Thanks, Sidewayz6.0; I always heard you were quite the f*cking *******. Now I'm going to lose my post-count. Boo-f*cking-hoo.

Nothing a refresh in IP address and using one of my 10 email addresses won't fix. I guess we'll see who has more time on their hands.

Kisses all over......

From the #1 Mustang fan-boy ever.

You'd be surprised how much time I have on my hands. Besides, it's a lot of work for you to keep having to refresh your IP, use a different email address, and sign back up for the site. It honestly takes me 4 seconds to ban you again. I click your name, then I click the little box that says "Ban this guy."

I can go all day if you want to keep signing back up. I mean really....If you just have THAT much time to kill.

Naw, I'm not surprised to know how much time you have on your hands. As a mod, it's your job to have time for this; not mine.

However, banning me from MF is completely spiteful and just plain childish on your behalf. Whatever gives you your jollies and makes you feel like a big, strong man. Like I said before, your reputation preceeded you and you, my friend, are an *******. I have no interestin coming back to this site, and I made that obvious from the get-go. Banning me from MF for this is like a kid not letting another kid play with a toy just because it's his. You are the dictionary definition of a "punk."

By the way, I don't have to refresh my IP address nor make up an email account. Asides from the bunch I have already, you can just make up an email address and since this website doesn't make you click a confirmation email to be able to register, it takes me seconds to create an account. Take that into your next moderator meeting.

So ban away, Mr. Ban-Man. I have no interest in arguing with the 18 y/o kids on here; I think I've made my point.

To everyone else who had to disect all my sh*t talking, I apologize. I am sure there are plenty of members here who have a good head on their shoulders and I shouldn't have included the entire community in my raving & ranting.

Good day. [:'(]

Old 08-21-2008, 05:48 PM
2nd Gear member

dont worry rugedraw i feel ur pain i was oncebanned to lol i know exactly wat ur talking about lol they will make anyone a mod around here and **** you dont even have to own a camaro on this camaro site lmao. all in all u have to listen to wat they say, agree with them on every thing, have no opinion, and it doesnt matter what kind of car you own........ HOLLY **** IS THIS CHINA LMFAO.....

Quick Reply: this is kinda sad really....