VS Cars going head to head!

this is kinda sad really....

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 01:22 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: this is kinda sad really....

The Mach one is having some sort of major problem or a bad driver issue. In the first race he breaks traction bad and doesn't gain it back probaly before second gear. The camaro put a few good ones on him before he was able to put any power to the ground. In the second race it looks like he bogs bad or maybe a clutch issue. Dont get me wrong thats a heck of a kill and just proves a good drive can over come a bad driver with a faster car.But the mach one is no POS. 32 Valve DOHC 4.6 with 315 horses was and still is a fun little engine to drive. Good kill.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:36 PM
In the Staging Lanes

In before the lock also.

Damn rugedraw - you came in with guns a'blazin.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:40 PM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: rugedraw

ORIGINAL: Artigo

ORIGINAL: red02SS

worthless worthless mustang. didnt come as a surprise to me though. mach 1's are soooooooo slow for being a v8
I don't really see them as real V8's
Mods, may as well ban me RIGHT NOW.

You have to be some of the most retarded people I have come across in 29 years of life. Worthless Mustangs? Yea, that's why your piece of jagged **** Cow-maro was discontinued due to Chevy not being able to sell them.

To the other ****-riding ****** who doesn't see them as real V8s: Yea, ***** boy. A decade old push-rod LS1 is a "real V8" but a 32-valve Mach 1 V8 that makes as much power as the LS1 with 1 liter less of displacement is not a real V8, right?

Just so you know, I found this thread because a Mustanger posted it on MustangForums so we could have a good laugh. I'm going to go ahead and take it personal, and tell you to **** yourself sideways with a sick ****.

Eat a ****, ***-body boys. I wouldn't **** on a Camaro if it was on fire with Eva Longoria in it.

Everyone on this site is a ****-sucking, nut-licking, nipple-biting, hairy ***-f*cking, salad-tossing, semen-swallowing, man-loving, chest-shaving, heterosexually-challeneged, fairy dust spreading, twinkle toed, hemorrhoid-infested sodomite.

I thought LS1Tech was bad, but this here proves that you guys are in direct competition with them to see who can be the bigger group of fan-boy idiots. At least since you guys are a bunch of queers: I can honestly count on the fact that none of you will ever reproduce and you will not be able to continue your legacy of stupidity through your children.

One more thing: I wish you all a slow, painful, agonizing death; and I will see you all in hell when I get there. I'll be the guy driving a Camaro; since that would probably be the worst thing that can be bestowed upon me.

HEY RUGEY! Long time no talk!!!!!

im going to chime in here, and I hope everyone listens carefully.

first of all. I agree with ruge.

yep, i said it. i agree with him. Im a little disappointed in you guys actually. That race was less than an 1/8th, and you can hear the mach burning rubber for about 3 whole seconds. then flies past the camaro at the "finish line" like a raped ape. the 32v mach1 is not a bad motor. my dad has an 03, its a fun little car. Stock for stock they are pretty damn close to ls1 fbodies. I was able to pull on my buddies who had 4.10s and rubber back when i was stock, but it came down to the launch.

that mach driver in the video cannot drive, and the camaro just didnt have the torque to really burn the tires off like the mach did.

now, rugey, u and i gotta have a chat. everything i underlined is not only inappropriate and unacceptable, but also bannable.
I realize you said we could just ban you now but i dont htink you're aware of what that means. We are owned and actually administrated by the same people who own mustangforums. a ban from any AFU site typically means a ban from all of them. So you need to follow the rules here or you will be out of ur own MF as well. (seriously dude, i had to underline almost your entire post..... im almost too proud of u to be mad at u.... almost....)

the only thing i dont agree with is the power statement. i dyno'd about 40rwhp higher than my buddy's 03 mach1 (the same one i raced an mentioned) on the same dyno the same day, both of us with an intake and thats about it. the ls1 makes considerably more power, and has so much more top end than the mach it isnt funny. the mach has great low end performance, but runs out of breath up high and will typically get passed up somewhere in 3rd gear assuming the fbody driver is doing his job.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:45 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

ORIGINAL: Artigo

ORIGINAL: red02SS

worthless worthless mustang. didnt come as a surprise to me though. mach 1's are soooooooo slow for being a v8
I don't really see them as real V8's
Mods, may as well ban me RIGHT NOW.

You have to be some of the most retarded people I have come across in 29 years of life. Worthless Mustangs? Yea, that's why your piece of jagged **** Cow-maro was discontinued due to Chevy not being able to sell them.

To the other ****-riding ****** who doesn't see them as real V8s: Yea, ***** boy. A decade old push-rod LS1 is a "real V8" but a 32-valve Mach 1 V8 that makes as much power as the LS1 with 1 liter less of displacement is not a real V8, right?

Just so you know, I found this thread because a Mustanger posted it on MustangForums so we could have a good laugh. I'm going to go ahead and take it personal, and tell you to **** yourself sideways with a sick ****.

Eat a ****, ***-body boys. I wouldn't **** on a Camaro if it was on fire with Eva Longoria in it.

Everyone on this site is a ****-sucking, nut-licking, nipple-biting, hairy ***-f*cking, salad-tossing, semen-swallowing, man-loving, chest-shaving, heterosexually-challeneged, fairy dust spreading, twinkle toed, hemorrhoid-infested sodomite.

I thought LS1Tech was bad, but this here proves that you guys are in direct competition with them to see who can be the bigger group of fan-boy idiots. At least since you guys are a bunch of queers: I can honestly count on the fact that none of you will ever reproduce and you will not be able to continue your legacy of stupidity through your children.

One more thing: I wish you all a slow, painful, agonizing death; and I will see you all in hell when I get there. I'll be the guy driving a Camaro; since that would probably be the worst thing that can be bestowed upon me.

HEY RUGEY! Long time no talk!!!!!

im going to chime in here, and I hope everyone listens carefully.

first of all. I agree with ruge.

yep, i said it. i agree with him. Im a little disappointed in you guys actually. That race was less than an 1/8th, and you can hear the mach burning rubber for about 3 whole seconds. then flies past the camaro at the "finish line" like a raped ape. the 32v mach1 is not a bad motor. my dad has an 03, its a fun little car. Stock for stock they are pretty damn close to ls1 fbodies. I was able to pull on my buddies who had 4.10s and rubber back when i was stock, but it came down to the launch.

that mach driver in the video cannot drive, and the camaro just didnt have the torque to really burn the tires off like the mach did.

now, rugey, u and i gotta have a chat. everything i underlined is not only inappropriate and unacceptable, but also bannable.
I realize you said we could just ban you now but i dont htink you're aware of what that means. We are owned and actually administrated by the same people who own mustangforums. a ban from any AFU site typically means a ban from all of them. So you need to follow the rules here or you will be out of ur own MF as well. (seriously dude, i had to underline almost your entire post..... im almost too proud of u to be mad at u.... almost....)

the only thing i dont agree with is the power statement. i dyno'd about 40rwhp higher than my buddy's 03 mach1 (the same one i raced an mentioned) on the same dyno the same day, both of us with an intake and thats about it. the ls1 makes considerably more power, and has so much more top end than the mach it isnt funny. the mach has great low end performance, but runs out of breath up high and will typically get passed up somewhere in 3rd gear assuming the fbody driver is doing his job.
Thanks Specter, truer words could not have been spoken. I was thinking the same thing but I know where I am and I didnt want to step on anyones toes.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:57 PM
Banned

Yea, I don't wanna get banned from MF, so I'll cut the cursing down.

Although I can guarantee that after this thread dies, I will not posting on this poser site again; unless of course another thread like that is brought to my attention. If that happens, I'll won't use bad words so the 18 year olds with high blood pressure and low sperm counts won't get doo-doo stains on their tighty-whities.

And Specter: Sodomite is NOT a "bad word" and should not be underlined!

Old 08-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Ninja Administrator

yeah, but the whole thing was just vulger. it made it into underlinedom

and u shouldnt act to self righteous. MF has so many ridiculous kill stories on it and out-of-context videos like these itll make ur head spin and u know it .

Old 08-21-2008, 02:05 PM
1st Gear Member

Yea, I don't wanna get banned from MF, so I'll cut the cursing down.

Although I can guarantee that after this thread dies, I will not posting on this poser site again; unless of course another thread like that is brought to my attention. If that happens, I'll won't use bad words so the 18 year olds with high blood pressure and low sperm counts won't get doo-doo stains on their tighty-whities.

And Specter: Sodomite is NOT a "bad word" and should not be underlined!

Too late. You're gone from MF as well. Whoops...Dilldo!

Old 08-21-2008, 02:13 PM
3rd Gear Member

ha yes! thank u [sm=icon_cheers.gif]and u can ask his girl bout my sperm count since she fathers my kid[sm=laughat.gif]

Old 08-21-2008, 02:20 PM
2nd Gear member

sidewayz to the rescue once again!

Old 08-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Banned

Children, please. The "your momma" type jokes went out of style at around the time you were accidentally conceived in your mothers' wombs.

Thanks, Sidewayz6.0; I always heard you were quite the f*cking *******. Now I'm going to lose my post-count. Boo-f*cking-hoo.

Nothing a refresh in IP address and using one of my 10 email addresses won't fix. I guess we'll see who has more time on their hands.

Kisses all over......

From the #1 Mustang fan-boy ever.

Name:  100_3048.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  42.5 KB

Quick Reply: this is kinda sad really....