VS Cars going head to head!

Got spanked by a 3000GT VR4

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 05:37 PM
VIP member
Default RE: Got spanked by a 3000GT VR4

ORIGINAL: 95slvrZ28

Have another street Camaro, it may be .5 sec slower than your World Record 3000GT, but remember, it's Naturally Aspirated! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-GCyZpvuKo

Would you like me to continue?

im sorry correct me if im wrong, that is a firebird

Old 01-22-2008, 05:40 PM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: 3000gtskickass

BS... u need 2 look back because i was talking about bracket racing last nite and i never challenged you to race my buddy i said bring it on id love to have ur TA on my kill list. AWD cant launch at a higher RPM it has a better chance of messing up the transfer case therefore i belive that rwd has it on launch but in the long run awd would take the rwd. and you have nothing to say about the comparison i did about the VR4 vs Camaro , giving the camaro a 74 HP advantage over the VR4, the VR4 still posted a faster time with only 902 hp. so basically im wrong ur right. u can compare the 2000HP camaro 2 a 900 hp VR4 n brag about that? cmon guys use ur heads obviously the camaro is way badder, n definatly not street legal (like it says in video).so lets just say they r fairly even vehicles.
refer to my last post for this part,
but oh my god did u miss the point. i... i just... dont get it [>:]. its like ricers exist on a different plane, and cant combine both linguistic skills AND logic [>:]
i wasnt talking about the camaro that was posted, i dont care about its power. YOU flamed a member for posting something about a car that was not his WHILE you were posing vr4s that you do not own. irony? eh eh? yes. you are dumb. that was the point i was making. god, i usually dont come down this hard on people but seroulsy, TRY TO STAY ON THE SAME PAGE HERE!

you are still wrong about the awd thing

we are going to play a little game that i like to play here from time to time, its called "simple truths". in this game, i state several simple truths in a logical progression, and in the end you will be forced to see only one possibility.

you ready?

[ol][*]in an all wheel drive car, all wheels turn[*]because all wheels turn the frictional force (traction) is greater in these cars than in 2 wheel drive cars[*]because traction is greater, the car can launch at higher rpm and maintain traction[/ol]
side note, yes, it is true that AWD cars can break things due to these extra forces, but if you rev high enough to brake something you are an idiot, launch at lower rpm, the thing is that the force necessary to brake things is much greater than the force required to rip tires loose in a rwd car, so hit somewhere in the middle.
back to the game
4. because the drivetrain splits the power to 4 wheels, the additional moving components cause more power loss.

ok, now we will put it all together, only 4 pieces, so its like the puzzles i used to do when I was 4 (u probably have one sitting behind you)

the awd car can infact launch higher than the 2wd car (this actually sums up points 1, 2, and 3. if you need help with the progression we can go through that in my office hours), this means that awd wins the launch. it does, like i said before, if u break something you are stupid, because an awd car can still launch higher than a 2wd car without getting close to breaking anything. again, this is why the vr4 won every launch in the videos YOU POSTED. however, with point 4 we see that the awd car actually produces a lower percent of wheel hp than a 2wd car does. this means that, although the vr4 won the launch, a similarly powered 2wd car may be able to run it down because it is making more power to the wheels.

please gawd tell me u are understanding this [&:]

also, like it or not, the 2000hp camaro is still a valid comparison. the point being that the bigger cube motor is more capable of producing power than the v6. There is a reason top fuel drivers use v8's

Old 01-22-2008, 05:48 PM
4th Gear Member

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=owned.gif]

Old 01-22-2008, 05:50 PM
ROTM Winner
ROTM Winner's Club

i think we have a winner! and now you're saying you'd beat us in bracket racing where the point is to make the races close? that is absolutely retarded. that's like saying my s-10 is as fast as a viper(remember i have gutted cats) because they even the race. so you feel fast because you need a second and a half headstart? that's something to brag about jackass. heads up...nose to nose...you lose. be a man and admit it. i don't even want to race you now...its a waste of my time. now i just wanna kick you in the ***** and hope you get things figured out

Old 01-22-2008, 06:37 PM
1st Gear Member

I could take a chevette and beat a corvette in brackit racing.
Let me guess you think a VR4 is as fast a as a ZO6

Old 01-22-2008, 07:36 PM
1st Gear Member

lmao specter ur post was ****ing hilarious... give ya props... and no the 2000 HP camaro vs a 902 HP VR4 is not a valid comparison ... whereas the comparison i made was valid and give the camaro the 74 HP advantage over the VR4 but VR4 still posted higher times.... Plus all u pussies r afraid to run bracket b/c its a drivers race not the car... WTF lemme guess u cant run down a car? this is drag racing gotta love it. as far as heads up im not ashmed to lose bring it on http://www.musiccityraceway.com .....<~~~ see u pussies there

Old 01-22-2008, 07:46 PM
1st Gear Member

If its a drivers race then why are you doggen camaros and braggen on your POS jap crap and not your driving skills

Old 01-22-2008, 07:49 PM
1st Gear Member

well when u guys come out ima show u my driving skills .. that is of course u guys rnt scared of my "racecar"...hehe FWD FTW

Old 01-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Overdrive Member

If you guys keep up the pace/momentum, this will quickly overtake "Viper Kill" as the longestworthless thread. Girls like guys with skills... numbchuck skills, computer hacking skills, driving skills.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:00 PM
1st Gear Member

lmao numbchuck skills...gotta love that movie lmao

Quick Reply: Got spanked by a 3000GT VR4