VS Cars going head to head!

Got spanked by a 3000GT VR4

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 12:13 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Got spanked by a 3000GT VR4

that was enough for me.you say we don't know enough about 3000gt, but you talk more **** than any of us and admit you haven't read up on camaros. and in a race isn't it usually the numbers that determine the outcome? thats like saying you beat me by 2 seconds but i looked better than you. let me guess...you're a 17 year old kid with a car you've always been told is fast and think you're invincible. am i on the right track? where's JD when you need him? i'm not a racer by any means but i would LOVE to be on the track with you. any day you wanna dance i'm game. i'm sure anyone on this site would be. and you sit here and say that camaro drivers have mullets and are redneck and what not and then ask how to mod yours? i'm sorry but this was just comedy to me. you're an ignorant moron and shouldn't be allowed to be on a computer, not to mention drive a car

in bracket racing FYI... if i dial in at a 9.83 n ur camaro dials in at lets say 8.23... i get a 1.6 second head start... if u werent sandbagging(dialing ur car up) u should be about even with me at the finish line making it anybodys race. in a heads up race theres no doubt in my mind that the camaro would pull hard on me due to more torque. n if u wannna race follow specter up to music city raceway in nashville, tn ill be more then happy to put ur redneck *** out of eliminations and i joined camaro forums to learn more about my 86' IROC Z28 n i was glancing through the drag racing n seen this topic where all u guys were bashing on the VR4. i think ur just pissed off bc none of ur camaros will hang with a modified vr4, understandable i mean rwd vs awd... rwd would have it on the launch but after that awd kicks in therwd is done. u can post all the videos u want of other peoples cars beating a vr4, but wheresYOUR video beating the VR4? dont have 1 do ya?ima install a window mounted camera on my car so when i beat u camaro drivers i can post em up

Old 01-22-2008, 12:32 PM
1st Gear Member

http://www.3sx.com/racing/u posted a slower time then what 3sx had done. do a lil more research my friend
World Record Updated 8/18/2007
Rockingham Dragway - Speed Fed Drag Nationals
1st Place Unlimited Class - Fastest/Quickest car there PERIOD
9.331 @ 156.41
8/25/07 - Back to Darlington this time, backing up and improving on T4's capabilities, first laying down a 9.334 @ 155.6 and then edging the World Record a little further again by running a 9.214 @ 154.98. Click for the Video!

nice comparison between a full blown drag car probally a nhra sanctioned camaro prolly pushing 2000+hp to a 900+ HP vr4.... obviously the camaro would kill it.... but if ur going to compare the two do it rite.... compare a 900 HP camaro with a 900 hp VR4 i bet the times would be pretty close .

Old 01-22-2008, 12:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Vehicle Timeslip Profile for cockdiesel

Ride
1995 Z28 Camaro

Engine type and displacement
350 LT1

Induction
Turbo + Nitrous

Major Modifications
Twin Turbo

Tranny Type
Manual

Tires
Drag Radials

Race weight
N/A

Horsepower

60 foot time

1/8 Mile ET

1/8 Mile MPH
0.00 MPH

1/4 Mile ET

1/4 Mile MPH
147.67 MPH

Density Altitude

Track Name
Pine Grove

Picture of Timeslip

Date Entered
7/6/2006 10:28:33 PM

Last Modified

Number of Hits
527 now compare the two

Old 01-22-2008, 12:49 PM
VIP member

so whats the difference between an SS and z28?

Old 01-22-2008, 12:59 PM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: 3000gtskickass
in bracket racing FYI... if i dial in at a 9.83 n ur camaro dials in at lets say 8.23... i get a 1.6 second head start... if u werent sandbagging(dialing ur car up) u should be about even with me at the finish line making it anybodys race. in a heads up race theres no doubt in my mind that the camaro would pull hard on me due to more torque. n if u wannna race follow specter up to music city raceway in nashville, tn ill be more then happy to put ur redneck *** out of eliminations and i joined camaro forums to learn more about my 86' IROC Z28 n i was glancing through the drag racing n seen this topic where all u guys were bashing on the VR4. i think ur just pissed off bc none of ur camaros will hang with a modified vr4, understandable i mean rwd vs awd... rwd would have it on the launch but after that awd kicks in therwd is done. u can post all the videos u want of other peoples cars beating a vr4, but wheresYOUR video beating the VR4? dont have 1 do ya?ima install a window mounted camera on my car so when i beat u camaro drivers i can post em up
1) you never mention bracket racing until now. how dumb are you to think that we wont catch that? all discussion beforehand was heads up. of course bracket racing levels the playing field. thats its intent. i cannot express how remedial that statement seems

2)you have the bold part completetly COMPLETELY backwards. andu have the nerve to get upset when people say u dont know ur own car PFFT! AWD cars launch harder because they have (oh my goodness) all wheels turning. look at every video posted, the vr4 takes the launch (which is the only reason he beat that 911, they raced for a gear and a half), after that rwd wins because awd is a power hog.

3)you criticize him for not posting any vids of him beating a vr4, but when I said id be in TN u challenged me to race your buddy, and then posted a bunch of vids of other peoples cars and you STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THE QUOTE FUNCTION!

Old 01-22-2008, 01:01 PM
1st Gear Member

ram air hood and intake, exhaust, wheel size, upgraded suspension, badges/decals, main difference is in the interior, dif. engine packages.. prolly few other things

Old 01-22-2008, 01:10 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 3000gtskickass

ram air hood and intake, exhaust, wheel size, upgraded suspension, badges/decals, main difference is in the interior, dif. engine packages.. prolly few other things
wrong. slightly better apperance package(interior and exterior) and a slightly better suspension. and the z28 still has fastest stock 1/4 time.

Old 01-22-2008, 01:19 PM
1st Gear Member

BS... u need 2 look back because i was talking about bracket racing last nite and i never challenged you to race my buddy i said bring it on id love to have ur TA on my kill list. AWD cant launch at a higher RPM it has a better chance of messing up the transfer case therefore i belive that rwd has it on launch but in the long run awd would take the rwd. and you have nothing to say about the comparison i did about the VR4 vs Camaro , giving the camaro a 74 HP advantage over the VR4, the VR4 still posted a faster time with only 902 hp. so basically im wrong ur right. u can compare the 2000HP camaro 2 a 900 hp VR4 n brag about that? cmon guys use ur heads obviously the camaro is way badder, n definatly not street legal (like it says in video).so lets just say they r fairly even vehicles.

Old 01-22-2008, 01:31 PM
1st Gear Member

bring on ur trans am my friend that races there drives a WS6 slighty modded, he won a NHRA Wally trophy wit the car at music city raceway. maybe ill have my camaro done by then if not my GT will take care of ya

^^ i was saying i know wut the WS6 run up there never said i challenge u to race him, its ok be upset ull be more pist off on race day against the GT

Old 01-22-2008, 01:32 PM
4th Gear Member

AWD is all about the launch... it's the cheap way out of not having any TQ. doesnt matter what damage it could do to the transfer case, all is replaceable. just hope it dont break on that specific run.

Slicks > DRs > AWD > RWD > FWD for launching. just so you know..

Quick Reply: Got spanked by a 3000GT VR4