VS Cars going head to head!

Camaro vs Civic

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 03:37 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Camaro vs Civic

ORIGINAL: Hawk

Has no one else noticed that ............. that post from him was his one and only post and he never responded back to this one ???? The responces given were obviously those that he did not think that he would get .......... so lets just let this one rest.

yes i did notice, doesn't mean it's not funny though. Besides it was prolly a made up story because who makes thier login ben dover. No one thats who. Maybe it was a guy from another forum trying to make us look bad and ended up backfiring.

Old 09-27-2006, 04:14 PM
1st Gear Member

[/quote]

yes i did notice, doesn't mean it's not funny though. Besides it was prolly a made up story because who makes thier login ben dover. No one thats who. Maybe it was a guy from another forum trying to make us look bad and ended up backfiring.
[/quote]I think you hit the nail on the head there hawk...and you're right...it's still funny. He's probably a mustang guy.

Old 09-29-2006, 04:21 PM
In the Staging Lanes

its cuz we 8cylinder guys have to keep those little guys in line... i tell them civic guys, you pull up to me with something under you hood cuz if not i WILL pull away from you ......

Old 10-04-2006, 09:15 PM

He compliments u, accepts your challenge, and u only win by 2 car lengths, then flip him off?

your camaro won the race, but not with class.

Then again class is probably not something we camaros owners put a lot of stock in!!

I would have done it different, but glad you got the W either way.

Old 10-04-2006, 09:47 PM

ok dude i cant belive u fliped the guy off and called him a punk i used to kill civics by at least 6 cars when u race a stock civic it doesnt even feel like a race and thats when my 3.8l was stock now i dont even bother racing any more my car runs 13.13-13.37s but dont beat up on 4 bangers some r fast and my stock focus beats up on some camaros 3.4,3.8 and the older ones i think 3.1 at least he respected u but i do agree about the pinks guy i think his a vin diesl wanna be

Old 10-13-2006, 06:13 PM

yeah you showed some real smarts out there. i think its kind of funny he complimented your car and your the one who asks him to race then you flip him off, thats pretty retarded if your the one who to asked him to race, fool.

Old 10-14-2006, 07:58 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ben Dover

Hi All!
So i was minding my own waiting on a red light, when this white civic pulled up next to me. I looked over and the car seemed to be stock. So i started revving at him and he rolls his window down and says *nice car* so i replyd by * wana race punk?* so the light turned green and i beat him by 2 cars. It was a great race. He gave me thumbs up! i gave him the finger. Just wanted to share m story.

dang....that's just wrong