VS Cars going head to head!

camaro vs. audi s4 hahha

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 08:48 PM
2nd Gear member

Yeah, probably. It is disappointing that there are people like that. Sort of small and petty, really.

Old 01-31-2009, 12:42 AM
4th Gear Member

A. OP has a small p3n15
B. Ive driven mostly every ford vehicle available in 08 and I am only pleased with Expeditions, Harley/King Ranch F150s, Every Super duty, and Every mustang that's not a GT or V6. I don't like the Flex appearance wise but the interior is amazing, I don't like the Edge, I don't like the Focus, I hate the escape and the only Fusion I like are the Fusion SEL AWD.

Old 01-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Overdrive Member

I don't have any problem with Fords, they're just not my choice for performance vehicles. Their small Sedans and SUV's we've never had many problems with. The1995 Honda Civic that my father bought for a little commuter car has been the most expensive repair vehicle we've ever owned, not such a good light on that while it's basking in shame in the "Unreliable Ford's" light.

Old 01-31-2009, 03:02 PM
Overdrive Member

spartan, whats wrong with having a small ***** ?

Old 01-31-2009, 09:39 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by camaro_burns_all
you see lee willis, you are a car enthusiast, that original poster, is a troll. He never raced any camaro, he just made up at that BS to start trouble here
not true, i dont know what is so unbelievable about me beating an automatic '95 z28.

Old 01-31-2009, 09:45 PM
Overdrive Member

its called torque, look it up.

Old 02-01-2009, 02:47 AM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by foreignkid
not true, i dont know what is so unbelievable about me beating an automatic '95 z28.
If you where well bolted i could be leave it. The stock LT1 can run low 14s all day long bone stock. The 2.7 BITURBO S4 will only pull High 14s on a good day thanks to its heavy nature and its not exactly the best drag set up out there. The car also makes no mid range power but of course you know this from driving the car. It pulls strong down low then seams to drop off in the mid range then awards you with a nice little blast up top for sticking it out. This doesn't excuse the fact that the car is just as heavy if not a little heaver then the Z. Now lets talk about power. The S4 BITURBO is not by any means a bad car and can be a blast to drive but you are running a car that has around 30 more horses and about 55 more torque on a vehicle that is lighter then you and makes its power NA so it has no lag or heat soak related issues. The LT1 explodes with torque out of the hole and holds it well into the mid range of the cars power band. Yes she does tapper off a little bit in the higher part of the power band but not nearly as bad as the S4 does in the middle of her band. Now lets talk about the "crappy AUTOMATIC" The 4L60 has been used in more cars then i would want to name. If you think you can out drive the 4L60 you are out of your freaking mind. With a good converter the 4L60 will run the same times if not faster times then a M6 car launching and shifting at the same RPM. Plus its not too often that a A4 misses a shift or drops out of the power band because you held the clutch too long and didn't shift worth a damn.

As i said before it may be possible for the S4 to jump out on the Z and maybe even score a better 60 time thanks to the 6 speed and AWD. However the Z is going to come screaming by shortly after that and then keep on pulling. The S4 also hates hard launches once again it wasn't made with drag racing in mind. A few hard passes and you will find your self replacing some very expensive parts very fast.

But hey what the heck do i know i am just some GM die hard in your mind right.

Last edited by cbr600rx7; 02-01-2009 at 02:51 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:52 AM
Overdrive Member

well this tool is one of the guys trashing gm's and saying automatics are for pussies

Old 02-01-2009, 02:59 AM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

Strait drives impress high school kids. Automatics win races.

Old 02-01-2009, 03:04 AM
Overdrive Member

if you havent you should read their thread "trolls VS all" its humor

Quick Reply: camaro vs. audi s4 hahha