VS Cars going head to head!

camaro vs. audi s4 hahha

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 06:18 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by kmoney
my 2000 audi s4 blew the doors off some guy in a '95 z28, those things cant move for ****.

I admit you could not have run against a fast one if you won: a 2000 S4 is really a pretty anemic car. I had a 2004 S4, much more powerful and quicker, particularly off the line, and an LT1, even a 2.73 ratio automatic, would give it a good run for the money (and an LS1 would stomp its ***).

There are alot of V6s running around with owner-applied Z28 badges. The better ones will actually give a '00 S4 a run for its money, (regardless of what you might say), but most likely you ran against an old, tired '95, at 14 years old, many are a bit out of prime condition now, not well tuned, and running really bad rubber, and only do in the 15s: your car could probably handle one of those.

Barely

Old 01-28-2009, 06:30 PM
In the Staging Lanes

hey guys, its the troll. Is there any place on this forum where i can just represent my foreign cars against your camaros in a civilized manner without getting banned?

Old 01-28-2009, 06:45 PM
Ninja Administrator

yes. by doing it in a civilized manner

informing us that "those cars dont move for ****" will get you banned.

btw, the 2000s4 really isnt a great platform. I know guys that have gottem them fast-ish, but they start to run into problems. you are going to have your hands full if you want to troll. these guys probably know more about not only domestics, but also ur beloved imports

Old 01-28-2009, 07:00 PM
In the Staging Lanes

fair enough, I accept the conditions. lets begin the battle in a new thread ill start in this section.

Old 01-28-2009, 11:38 PM
4th Gear Member

Why do you have a random hard-on for Fords? I work at a Ford Dealership... no base cars Ford offers (uh.. the mustang is the only car Ford has thats "performance" base because they dont make GTs any more and good luck finding one for sale) are very... high performance... Ford needs other peoples help to get performance out of their cars... Roush and Saleen are basically the only companies that turns Fords ONLY sport car into a real performance car. Shelby couldnt make an impressive car to save their lives (except for the Super Snake.) Ive driven GT500s and a GT500KR... not impressed... They are fast. Not quick. Ive driven Saleens Extreme mustangs with 620hp and a six speed.. THAT was an impressive car... See the problem is FORD in itself has no V8 sports cars that are all that impressive.. Like i said they rely on other companies. Now look at GM. Who makes the Z06? Who makes the CTS-V? Who made the LS2 Goats? All impressive and quick cars that stock for stock would walk almost anything ford had to offer short of a GT. The GT500KR is slower than a Z06... (and cheaper... which is a first because usually Ford is cheaper due to its small engines and simple designs).

The only thing Ford makes that I like are Super Duty trucks. (oh and btw, the Supercharged Harley F150s, which are pretty sick BUT have a Saleen blower.. kuz Ford cant do **** for itself.)

Also I have yet to drive an S4 that impressed me. Ive driven A3s A4s (Avant and not) S4s A4 S-Lines, TTs and so on. I cant remember a single run of the mill Audi that has WOWed me. Give me something like an R8 and im sure that would change. Oh and Quattro sucks..

Old 01-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Overdrive Member

Well, I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get in on the action bashing the stupid Ford kid, but what's done is done.

I submit to you that the driver of the 95 Z28 that you beat was either pretty bad at driving or the car was tired. You posted times for the mods that you have in your other thread and I have timeslips for my lightly modded Z28 with horrible 60' times that would take you (oh, by the way, it's an auto, oh by the way, if you look at professional drag racing you get consistently better times with an auto that's correctly setup vs. a manual)

Old 01-29-2009, 11:58 AM
Fancy Sparkle

i had to laugh at all that last night

Old 01-30-2009, 07:42 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Dang, how in the heck did i miss out on all of that fun!

I hope he comes back for more fail.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:08 PM
2nd Gear member

Hey guys, personally, I like Fords. I bought my Lincoln (basically just a fancy Fusion) after driving everything in the 3.5 liter V6 sedam class, including the Lexus 350, and I thought it was the best overall.

I just think GM builds some great cars, and the best V8 ever made, the LS[whatever] - just a fantastic engine.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:38 PM
VIP member

you see lee willis, you are a car enthusiast, that original poster, is a troll. He never raced any camaro, he just made up at that BS to start trouble here

Quick Reply: camaro vs. audi s4 hahha