New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Semi new chick

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007 | 05:21 PM
May 2007 ROTM
Default RE: Semi new chick

Thats what bondo is for knuckle dent filler. if you kick it then just be sure not to kick the door,they really like to cave right in. never hit the dash,or wind sheild, they crack way to easy. and never never hit the tire with a hammer, this seems to **** the car off resulting in a retallitory strike that hurts more then it's worth. if you bite the car stick to the rubber hoses. if you get lucky all she'll ned is a few new things by the time you get the fuel pimp get's done.

Old 03-13-2007 | 06:08 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Ya, I know the feeling. It already has a broken windshield from the x whipping a beer bottle and kicking the hood right on the lip.The dash...they bite back, almost brokeboth hands, and t-tops are strong...Long time ago I was trying to hit the rim on an old car with the 10,000lbs persuader and missed...dumbass...my face and head hurt for quite awhile.I hope we can get the beast in this summer.Dad is always fixing something else so it is a real pain in the *** and his time is precious.I wish I could borrow a few mechanics and camaro fiends that like or own the same as mine for like a week and just get retarded(on the car)(working)ya foot tastes good...I'de set up sleeping quarters, provide food and beer.If it were only that easy...

Old 03-13-2007 | 06:29 PM
4th Gear Member

you guys kno they have this program called 'aim' or other IM....haha

ok...carry-on your conversation...only 6 more pages to match the viper thread lol

Old 03-13-2007 | 06:39 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Ya but using those things would make it more personal...that can't be good lol. The only thing I use is msn messenger and I cant be bothered with that.The viper thread is still going...I checked it out the other day, that would be cool if I had as many pages but the discussions is mainly between 74454bb and I so far, it would be cool if others posted on the thread...new ideas, laughs, stories...stupid situations...oh well

Old 03-13-2007 | 06:43 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

If I had a picture in each of my posts the size of yours or 74454bb's we would probably be at the same page as the viper thread.

Old 03-13-2007 | 10:58 PM
4th Gear Member

lol...well maybe I'll post to bump the length...I'd join the conversation, but I don't feel like reading 8 pages!!!!

haha

Old 03-14-2007 | 12:03 AM
|
3rd Gear Member

The viper thread is WAY longer and you sat through it...its just a lot of blah blah blah...funny though, time flies.So suck it up, get a numb *** and have a laugh.

Old 03-14-2007 | 03:02 AM
May 2007 ROTM

WHAT ! I missed some posts? Well you can sit on the side line and watch it grow,or.................... I have yahoo instant thing,don't use it much sept for my buddies stuck in the sandy hell, and 2 guys from this forum. and if big block hemi has a pick of her car then I can make you a big picture like ours. or you can send a pick of your b/f's cool camaro.....haa, I know you hate that..... And you won't have to read 8 pages the stories change with almost every post,we're buisy minded people.

Old 03-14-2007 | 03:19 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
I can't believe you wrote that...bust all your fingers so you can't type again...lol.b/f camaro[:@][:@][:@]
BAS!@#$.[>:].I have to go back to dad's to get a few more pic's...snow is almost gone.I wanted a good pic for theavatar but the pic I was going to use was too big.It's not my car though, it is a pic of mybaby girl(dog), I had to put her down a week ago today due to a tumor in the petuitary, it is killing me with out her.I wanted so bad for us to cruise in the beast with the t's off, so lonley at home with out her.

Old 03-14-2007 | 03:36 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Well it's rainin here and the snow's almost gone. I love the rain. Sucks about your dog. I lost mine a long time ago. You can get a pic and hang it on your mirror and then you can cruise together. It's getign hardor tow tiype with my nose.

Quick Reply: Semi new chick