New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Semi new chick

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007 | 11:17 PM
May 2007 ROTM
Default RE: Semi new chick

WELL it says chick on it so it keeps getting hits,and so far it has been one of the coolest places to talk cars. there are a ton oflittle probs with member cars and no really good post's so most of us are adding little things to keep us entertained.the forum isn't like it is durring the warm season. As for the phrase, there are 2 problems I have a 454 so if someone mashes the throttle I will be blown 10 feet from the car the other is that I have 3 inch straight pipes....................and I'm a white guy

Old 03-13-2007 | 12:46 AM
|
3rd Gear Member

ROFL, well, you would still have the warm sensation, and the being thrown 10', doesn't that compare to the 1st time...lol.Try it...you might like it and if not...you will learn to like it.

Old 03-13-2007 | 03:06 PM
May 2007 ROTM

ok I tried and I'll have to say I don't think this married life thing is worth it anymore. Don't get me wrong I love the wife,but man the car. Thing is I can only have 1 wife at the same time, but with cars I can have as many as I want. I may have to get a smaller exhaust though, I kinda get the feeling that the car is laughing at me.......or it could be the neighbors.[&:]

Old 03-13-2007 | 03:35 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Actually you can have as many wives as you want but you have to ask yourself, do you really want to?, and if you have kids with them all, and try to satisfy them all and ALL of them tearing you a new ******* one after another, and PMS, equal time managment, but pleasing them all would be tough as hell, think of all the diamond ring you have to buy and pay for several houses...as for owning several cars...ya it may seem better but they would all be as demanding as the women and you would be broke as hell, so you are screwed either way, you need them both.Im in the same boat,7 cars and 1 guy, if it were the other way around I would have shot myself LONG time ago, lol.

Old 03-13-2007 | 03:55 PM
May 2007 ROTM

I guess I'll stick with what I have. At least when I'm bored with the car it can be re painted so it will feel different. And I'm glad to say the other half doesn't need to be repainted at this point in time. Not sure how that works but when the time comes i'm sure someone knows how to do it.

Old 03-13-2007 | 04:06 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

LOL, BOTOX......just kidding.I will be needing a new paint job soon too.The other thing for wives vs cars is that when your woman quits she packs up and usually goes and leaves you alone, on the other hand when your car quits you have to tow the bi@#$ home and it just sits silently in the drive way bit#$ing and nagging quietly and it just eats at you till you can take it anymore and you want to cut the f!@#$rs head off with a chain saw and scrap it because you dont have the coin to fix it and you have to take the bus with all the losers or walk and get made fun of by the losers on the bus because you laughed at them and now your ride is 2 feet and a heart beat.

Old 03-13-2007 | 04:07 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

CARS ARE EVIL.

Old 03-13-2007 | 04:13 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Back to the 3" straight pipes....everything else has a NOS switch...lol and don't guys usually pump that as theirs being the BIGGEST there ever was?

Old 03-13-2007 | 04:29 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Just the one's that fall short. but if anybody out there can fill a 3" pipe, then they are in the movies. as for the tired of the car, the cutlass I had ran fine with all new parts, just needed paint and tires. it took about 5 years to do the body, by that time the starter,distributor, and the carb needed rebuilt. All those parts were put on new when I got it. I put maybe 3 miles on it in the time I had it. Now the camaro.The whole thing is new and she poops out a brass disk on me. Can't win.

Old 03-13-2007 | 04:46 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Iv'e met some that come sorta close and they get a little angry when I just burst out laughing and asking..."what the hell am I supposed to do with that?" For the camaro...by the time I get to attempting the fuel pump and try starting it...everything else will break and I will have those uncontrollable urges that pills can't help to kick punch and bite the car and set it on fire.

Quick Reply: Semi new chick