New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Semi new chick

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007 | 09:32 PM
May 2007 ROTM
Default RE: Semi new chick

Mine was the good ol US Army issue, so I could beat the hell out of it and fix it like new every week I would love to own one.....but I work for a livin. It was a blast to drive,you could drift through about 2 feet of mud, if you went fast enough. I loved drivin through the door window. Did some testing on them for a month and had a blast. there are things they can do that are crazy.

Old 03-17-2007 | 03:29 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Sounded like ALOT of fun. Driving through the door window reminds me of the "Ace Ventura, pet detective" movie with Jim Carey. Could you park it as good as he did...lol?

Old 03-17-2007 | 03:34 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

If you need a good laugh, you should check out this thread from the toyota celica forums, over 200 pages of crap but funny as hell, the 1st one is "don't be a bogan", and the 2nd ,it inspired me to open a reterded thread here that they started on celica forums called "would you rather" in the lounge section, I will try to post the links. http://www.celica-gts.com/forums/ind...howtopic=10090
http://www.celica-gts.com/forums/ind...showtopic=9940

Old 03-17-2007 | 06:13 PM
May 2007 ROTM

No Fool, I don't mean like that. I mean with the hummer sideways with the wheel cut to the left all the way. It was a high speed through mud ride,not a bike helmet waerin /lickin the window adventure. Now I just feel silly[&:]

Old 03-17-2007 | 08:53 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

LOL...ok now I get it.My buddy and I had adventurs like that accept I wasn't the window licker. We went boggin' through crap so deep and slippery hills so steep, it was kinda like kiss your *** cuz you have no idea if you are going to hit this tree or the next 800 sliding down a wicked steep hill while locking up the brakes for ****s and giggles because it didn't do a thing for ya. I didn't understand the whole purpose for a roll bar until that day, so now everytime I see one I wonder if they actually need it or if it is there for show. So after that run down the hill I had the jitters and he decided to make it 10 times worse with his 350lbs friend beside me climbing this crazy hill and I never knew the feeling of 38's lifting off the ground going uphill.....my stomach still twitches thinking about it, I swear we were almost resting on the tailgate. If his hefty buddy wasn't there...I think I would have felt the feeling of going upside down and backwards down the hill. After that...I fell out of the truck after spilling 1/2 my beer on my lap into 3 or so feet of mud beating the crap of him for scaring me and it was one hell of a mud wrestling match. Then my brother and I wrestled...ouch...one hell of a day it was.

Old 03-17-2007 | 09:02 PM
May 2007 ROTM

"PLEASE"tell me that you were able to get a straw and save that half of beer. That would be a shame to know thet it was left to sink back into the earth....without being filterd through the proper human filter system first.

Old 03-17-2007 | 09:29 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

NOPE...sorry, I didn't care...it was blue or canadian or some other rotted camel **** so it was no big deal. I guess I would have cared more if it was a 1/2 *** decent brand or even cold but it blew donkey *** so...[:'(].

Old 03-17-2007 | 09:32 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

No one else wants to join our conversation...YOU SUCK....they all look but don't add in. Oh well jam it then.Did you look at the "would you rather thread" yet?. What kind of work do you do if you get to play with military hummers?.

Old 03-17-2007 | 09:38 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

I posted a thread in the 3rd gen titled fuel rail pressure questions and not many people could come up with many ideas...just wondering if you may have a few suggestions?. Since you are a camaro junky and all...

Old 03-17-2007 | 09:55 PM
May 2007 ROTM

I was in the army for 8 years, nope nobody else has anything cool to say I guess. and yeah canada beer sucks, I'll go check the other post now.

Quick Reply: Semi new chick