General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

RACING IS FUN BUT DRIFTING IS FUNNER

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Default RACING IS FUN BUT DRIFTING IS FUNNER

Ok basicly i own a v6 camaro yes dont lie to yourself unless u have a really good setup its slow as hell thats why my real car passion is drifting, you can easily call me the drift king ifyou like. Im in the process of making some bad *** videos of me and my friendsTalonburning rubber at randomfactories. Ilive in Canada EH andwinter timeis perfect to go outand setup some drift sessions if anybody is in the Toronto area give me a shout im looking for a drift team not to pull it off proffesionally just for fun i have a couple of friends already dedicated tothe sport

ANYBODY GOT ANY DRIFTING STORIES THEY LIKE TO SHARE?

Mine is shortme and my friend with the talon whereat a factory waiting for the plow totake a layer of snow off the lotthe parking setup had 2big light poles with snow covered around them. This made a perfect8 drifting track it was so much fun driftinguntil iwent in too fastandfound myself sliding right into the factories company trucks i tried to control it as much as possible but i stillclipped the bumper with my liscence plate at this point i was happy that i got a american vechicle cuz the jap wouldve at leastlost thebumper all i got was a bent up liscence plate

Old 01-14-2009, 07:02 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: RACING IS FUN BUT DRIFTING IS FUNNER

how old are you again?

Old 01-14-2009, 07:37 PM
2nd Gear member

Theres a difference between DRIFTING, and drifting on ice/snow... a big differnece...

Old 01-14-2009, 09:09 PM
1st Gear Member

What they said...

Besides...Camaros aren't all too good for drifting...

Old 01-14-2009, 11:37 PM
4th Gear Member

1. drift king... anyone can drift in conditions where traction is hard to come by
2. Why arent camaros good for drifting? They drift Dodge Chargers, Corvettes, GTOs and Mustangs for god sakes.
3. What gen talon does he have?
4. Is it a TSI talon or the N/T Talon? If its non-turbo it doesnt have much in the way of hp if its stock. I dont see many good drifts coming of that in any dry conditions.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:17 AM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: Spartan66

1. drift king... anyone can drift in conditions where traction is hard to come by
2. Why arent camaros good for drifting? They drift Dodge Chargers, Corvettes, GTOs and Mustangs for god sakes.
3. What gen talon does he have?
4. Is it a TSI talon or the N/T Talon? If its non-turbo it doesnt have much in the way of hp if its stock. I dont see many good drifts coming of that in any dry conditions.

Hehehehe

Well put. lolz

Old 01-15-2009, 02:33 AM
4th Gear Member

I must be a drift king because when it snowed i was driving a Scion TC automatic we have at work hit the e brake and took it side ways. I R DRIFTKINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I wear this shirt everyday because of this single event:

Old 01-15-2009, 05:33 AM
2nd Gear member

Umm...I believe the correct term is more fun, not funner

Old 01-15-2009, 08:37 AM
2nd Gear member

Why arent camaros good for drifting? They drift Dodge Chargers, Corvettes, GTOs and Mustangs for **** sakes.
and vipers....i drift on forza 2 (realistic xbox360 game) i drift a 4th gen camaro, c5 zo6, and a 69 camaro ss with a ls7 swap.

Old 01-15-2009, 08:39 AM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: BeraniHull

What they said...

Besides...Camaros aren't all too good for drifting...
why arent camaros good for drifting? ive never tried it in mine, but ive always thought that it would be a descent car for drifting. its easy to whip the back end around

Quick Reply: RACING IS FUN BUT DRIFTING IS FUNNER