General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

RACING IS FUN BUT DRIFTING IS FUNNER

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 04:41 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by BojanglesBatman
Here is a tip read my post before you reply i told you im not using the e-brake i use the throttle to get into the drift shows how much you know, maybe pulling the e-brake and spinning out is your idea of drifting good luck with that and didnt i talk about the "drift king" statement i have made earlier on? You havent seen me drift i got way more experience than you, so everything bad you are saying about me is made up congrats to your imagination.

Im given v6 owners a bad name by doing what enjoying the car? Im the kid right? Thats why your borrowing your big brothers car and braging about a beamer on a camaro forum haha nobody gives a fck

I saved the best for the last everybody that read this thread and are on spartans side listen to what the dumbass had to say about drifting:

I mean my guess would be you start out going straight... you steer slightly to one side, pull the e brake lose traction, disengage the brake, turn the wheel in the opposite direction, then keep giving it throttle until you either slow down to a stop or straighten out... 5 feet from where you first engaged the brake....

keep giving it throttle until i stop so the gas is the brake now, did i get stuck in the snow? how is that even possible you just make **** up off the top of your head, stop 5 feet from where i first engaged the e-brake how much was i going in your drifting demonstartion 5 mph? I can tell you dont know what your talking about all this talk about the e-brake when i clearly stated i do not use it have you ever heard of using the throttle to drift? o no sorry i forgot you learn about drifting from youtube.

In conclusion you dont know WTF you are talking about so just stop embarassing yourself.
There are different methods used for drifting. Most of them are way to advanced for most drivers or street cars. I am not trying to knock on you or any thing but if you are so sure in your skills please post some video's. No excuses post them up or STFU.

I plead to the admins and mods to watch this page close and if it gets out of control burn it and send it too hell where it belongs.

Old 01-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Ninja Administrator

The next thread he makes can contain said vids and hopefully less bickering.