Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Under glow

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 05:04 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Under glow

thats what i have and they are brighter than neon plus i think they last longer and have no effect on my power so there just better all way around.and to 1985RS...im 16, im not buying someone a case of beer,and dont have any mechanic friends that live around me..not that im letting touch my car.i live in the suburbs of delaware, not in the country down south where i have 4 or 5 buddies and we just sit around and talk about cars.3/4's of the ppl around here dont even know what a cam is so for $200, im putting L.E.D.s on my car, not putting a cam on by myself wen i have no clue what im doing.thats just plain stupid and u act like its a simple task or something[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 06-04-2007, 11:30 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Under glow

hey, i like neon lights to it makes the car stand out, but since your car is white, its kinda hard just pick your favorite color and go with it...

try underglow o street glowboth are good companies, just make sure you install it to where you cant see the bulbs from and angle of your car, un less you get under neath it, otherwise you get a ticket for it....

and dont listen to them, its your ride you invest in it how you want, if you want a show car, put your money in audio and visuals, if you want a race car, put it in performance, as for me im doing a mix... bout to install my alpine amp and 2 1000 watt amps... so yea like i said its your ride and your money thats all that matters, is how you want your ride to look...

oh yea one last suggestion if your going underglow get one where you can control it with a remote instead of a ***, or pluging it in, cause then its just ghetto ****, make it clean to where you can control it from a distance even if you arent inside your car...

might want to lookinto autostarters too