Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Under glow

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 12:49 AM
Default Under glow

I have a white 95 camaro. I was wanting to put neon under the car to give it a unique look. If anyone knows of any good companies and which color would go best with my camaro color. thanks Josh

Old 04-12-2006, 01:06 AM
Default RE: Under glow

There's only two bro....Liteglow and Streetglow.Well those are the only two i would use (and i gotta use a cheap pop to my sponsor Liteglow).As far as color, its up to you.Just be careful if you use red or blue.Some of the law enforcement will give you crap about it saying those colors are for emergency vechiles only.But from what i was told, as long as they are not flashing or strobing you should be fine and dont what ever you do buy Apc crap.

Old 04-12-2006, 02:06 AM
3rd Gear Member

As long as it's parked it's legal... at least in MI. Check local laws. Check ebay for underbody kits.

Old 04-13-2006, 12:29 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Go with StreetGlow they are a very good brand and decent prices. I have had many colors on my car purple to white cause I have a black car. You having a white car can choose any color as well but again, be aware of the red and blue thing. You can probably get a full set for around $150 unless they went up since I had some. And they are simple to install yourself just be sure to stay clear of anything pinching the wires.

Old 04-21-2006, 07:10 AM

not trying to bash or anything, but why in the world would you want to look like a (RICER), with an American Muscle car?

Maybe it's just here in Minnesota but i have yet to see a Camaro, Mustang, or anyother true muscle car with neons.

Again not trying to bash to each his own.

Aaron

Old 04-21-2006, 08:51 PM
3rd Gear Member

well apparently it is the main stream kinda cool thing to do since there are also lots of body kits.

Old 04-27-2006, 10:55 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Gah, hate neon lights for cars. Invest that money from the lights into performance. Here in Vancouver theres only one type of vehicle you put neon lights on and thats Imports. This aint no Need for Speed

Old 04-28-2006, 03:55 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: warthor

Gah, hate neon lights for cars. Invest that money from the lights into performance. Here in Vancouver theres only one type of vehicle you put neon lights on and thats Imports. This aint no Need for Speed
Keep on keeping on

Old 09-05-2006, 01:46 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: warthor

hell ya man..

Old 10-03-2006, 07:22 PM
3rd Gear Member

NEONS are retarded..maybe you should buy an import?

Quick Reply: Under glow