93-02 Wheels, Tires and Exterior

This is what happens when you swerve 2 dogs when the roads are slick and doing 50+

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 12:27 PM
Super Scooch
January 2009 ROTM

exactly. my dd has a 6" lift and 35's... all I ever hear is the skull hittin the pumpkin.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:28 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

always swerve when a oven jumps in front of you,,,
Name:  Unknown-5.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  32.3 KB

Old 12-21-2012, 01:23 PM
1st Gear Member

Hit the dogs, find the owner of dogs, make owner pay out the *** in repairs. I never swerve to miss anything unless its a cow, those or no jokes.

Old 12-21-2012, 01:24 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by Camaro 69
Rule #1: never swerve to avoid an animal that's smaller than your car.
Rule #2: see rule #1.
Sorry to hear about your mishap.
Like Scooch said, it really was just a natural reaction. there was not a single soul in sight anywhere around me, i go to change the radio station, then my brother gasps and puts his arm out like were about to hit something, i look up and saw the two dogs. and my first reaction was just to swerve. i literally didnt have time to think.

Originally Posted by Scooch
dont beat yourself up, swerving is a natural reaction. But 69 is right about not swerving. As Ive gotten older I have seen the results of swerving, and sometimes it can be deadly for you and others around you. Best advice I ever give anybody is dont "swerve".... "Duck", especially in a car with the nose built like your Camaro. Ive seen Dogs, Cows, and more often around here... Deer come over the hood and right through the windshield. Glad you didnt get hurt, sorry about your Camaro.
its crazy because im not one to swerve like that. ive plowed over a cat before in almost the same scenario. ill swerve over when i know i have enough time. and thanks, im glad me and my brother are okay too. and as for the camaro, i dont know what im going to do to fix it.

Originally Posted by craby
hahaha, that made me feel better man. i showed my brother that one.

Old 12-21-2012, 01:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by wayne242
Hit the dogs, find the owner of dogs, make owner pay out the *** in repairs. I never swerve to miss anything unless its a cow, those or no jokes.
Oh an humans... That's a crime i hear

Old 12-21-2012, 01:28 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by wayne242
i really shouldve hit them ****ing dogs dude. it makes me mad thinking about it. but like when i saw them, they both looked like the same breed, but one was bigger, and another one was smaller trailing behind it, almost like a pup. i hate killing animals so i swerved and ended up blasting the pup anyways. it even left a dent on my passenger side of the bumper lol.

Old 12-21-2012, 04:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by craby

From what I understand, large household appliances are in rut this time of year. Be on the lookout

Old 12-21-2012, 04:38 PM
In the Staging Lanes

In Indy, we have a 'leash law'. Your mutt gets loose, and you are responsible for the damage they cause.

Old 12-21-2012, 05:23 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Lol. Well. All joking aside, what would be the best way to repair that quarter panel? Or do you guys think there isn't any hope? I've been told to cut away a big portion of the panel and cut away the same part from a donor car, then weld it on.

Old 12-21-2012, 05:24 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by Jim in Indy
In Indy, we have a 'leash law'. Your mutt gets loose, and you are responsible for the damage they cause.
It could've been anyone's dog. I have no idea how I would be able to find out who's dog it was

Quick Reply: This is what happens when you swerve 2 dogs when the roads are slick and doing 50+