Sofie's Official Engine Rebuild Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 09:44 PM
March 2011 ROTM
Technical User
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by DarlingReject
Mmm cam.
i could turn that into so many bad things right now i dont even want to think about it

Old 10-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Prettiest Sixer Around
September 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Lmao, get your mind out of the gutter.

Old 10-09-2010, 02:43 AM
Overdrive Member

You know I was so happy when I put Virginia Beach in my rear view mirror for the last time... Now I kinda miss the place. I love my home here in Spanaway WA but after living back here for a while I found that there were many things that VB had that I dont have here. I dont miss the crazy drivers, and some of the additude towards the military (I was not the typical drunk sailor), but I had alot of friends there that I miss.

V-6's are not usless... just a little slower in most cases.

Massey

Old 10-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Prettiest Sixer Around
September 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Yeah. I was born and raised in York. Lived in the same house until I was out of high school. I moved to Lancaster for about 8 months when I was attempting to go to school over there. It was worse traffic-wise, but better people-wise. But things fell through and I had to move back. I think I'll always miss York to a certain extent, but I need a change of scenery. Something less hectic.

And I'm simply mocking some LS owners I'm encountering lately. Seems like they can't stand the thought of a V6 competing with an LS...

Old 10-09-2010, 04:04 PM
2nd Gear member

Remember, v6s are useless.
Ohh yeah, I forgot. I'll try to remember that.

Old 10-09-2010, 04:05 PM
2nd Gear member

And I'm simply mocking some LS owners I'm encountering lately. Seems like they can't stand the thought of a V6 competing with an LS...
Competing... or... *gasp* WINNING! Haha.

Old 10-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Overdrive Member

As for competing I can tell you that my V6 will take my wifes LS on an autocross track since my car handles better but she would eat me... spit me out... and eat me again in the 1320.

Massey

Old 10-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Prettiest Sixer Around
September 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

The more I get put down for having a 6, the more ideas I get in my head for more mods. In the end, she looks like a track-only car in my head...not really my intentions, but I really want to shut these d*ckhole LS1 punks up. I more or less want them to go "Wtf? How is she keeping up with me?" It'll take a lot of time and money for that though...but I honestly don't understand what everyone's problem is. I get far more attention, thumbs up, smiles, and nods with my little sixer than any plain stock looking LS1...so I guess they're just jealous?

Old 10-10-2010, 04:33 PM
2nd Gear member

Probably jealous. I'm really getting tired of seeing certain people whining about how sixers suck and clones suck, etc. *eyeroll*
Yes I love my LS1... but I respect the 3800 and wish I still had mine (yes I want both!). So with that being said I guess the ******bag LS crew is gonna disown me, lol.

Old 10-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Prettiest Sixer Around
September 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Yeah. I mean, the Camaro is both v6 and v8...and they look identical (except badges and SS appearance package of course), I just don't understand why they have to be so separate. And clones...yeah I'm not for someone taking a sixer and turning in to look like an SS...badges and all. Granted, the SS style is very appealing, very nice design. But I'm not going to pitch a fit and get my panties in a bunch over it. My car CAME with an added scoop and it was done horribly. Keeping her running was more important than making her not look like an SS in the front. But I also proudly wear a custom L36 badge in the rear...so I'm not in any weird denial about the SS/sixer thing. I want an LS1 along with keeping Sof. It just wasn't practical for me to get one in the beginning. Limited knowledge and a limited budget were a big factor. Those 2 things have very much changed now. And if anyone disowns you...then they're stupid and immature. Seems to be a common theme lately...heh. Thanks for being the very few LS1 owners that's not part of the d-bag crowd.

Quick Reply: Sofie's Official Engine Rebuild Thread!