It's been awhile since I've updated. Things I've completed:
-Bought a raised SS VFN hood on CL for $250
-Picked up a pair of seats for $125
-Cut the inner fenders for weight reduction
-Removed driver side door bar, passenger side is next
-Headlight brackets were broke, so I'm mocking those up to make my own
-Started to remove, unneeded metal brackets from interior ( can I say, drilling out spot welds is a time consuming b***h) lol
-I have the driver side seat installed on sliders and they are bolted directly to the floor with grade 8 bolts, but I think I'm going to weld another metal plate to the floor board for added strength. The thin sheet metal floor pan just doesn't seem like it's enough.
- Port and Polished 317 heads, BTR .660 valve springs, and had the valves replaced.
Here are some pics