SOMETHIN VERY STRANGE HAS OCCURED

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 08:12 PM
2nd Gear member
Default SOMETHIN VERY STRANGE HAS OCCURED

lol.
okay SO i stripped out my carpet, seats, and rear panels today so i could dry it out (water leaked from the hatch). while i was doing so something odd happened
i was inside, carpet was out, and i was priming over some rust spots, and i touched the emergency brake (idk if this caused it but i think it mightve been just a coincidence) and the alarm went off. so i got the key fob and tried to make it stop but nothing happened. (remember that)
so i ran wildly to open the hood and get a wrench to take out the battery cables and couldnt find the right size so i was like running back and forth trying each wrench (i bet it looked strange from a distance, i hope no one saw that lol) so finally after 2 or 3 minutes it stopped. then i was like okay thank god its over so i get in the car and try to put the keys in, and it was dinging, but then i turned it to on and nothing happened, and the dinging stopped. so i was like ahhhh wtfs going on and i disconnected the cable and then connected it back and then tried to turn on the car, and it went to on, but when i tried to start it, everything died. so i did that a few times and finally it started.
ironically, the key fob STILL didnt work, so i was like dammit watever then i took it apart and was like oh ill just take the battery out of my key fob, and then itll work
OH wait i have 2 key fobs ill just check the other. so i put the other fob back together... and then they both worked fine.

at the moment, i just believe that this was all a strange set of coincidences. i must have just hit the alarm button, and then COINCIDENTALLY the key fob battery died and COINCIDENTALLY the battery died.

but does anyone think there mightve been something else wrong?

Old 03-24-2008, 12:05 AM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: SOMETHIN VERY STRANGE HAS OCCURED

Two things:

1) Evil spirits
2) Sabotage