Cup holders

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Default RE: Cup holders

ahh i thought you guys were talking about the 93 -96 models having the hidden cup holders. I've never been inside the 97-02's models yet.

Old 12-11-2007, 04:10 AM
1st Gear Member

sorry i guess that hidding cup holder thing was my fault, i didn't know it was a 97 and up thing.. plus i dont let anything with out a cap in my car... i have to give ya credit i dont think i have seen that many people write that fast just about a cup holder nice job. and i dont really care how big the sig is i like that u can c the pic thou and as for color who cares what color it is they didnt buy u did and it does stand out and by the way welcome to the camaro forums since no one said that and i 4got 2.. and as it was said the camaro is ment for speed and looks not for comfort or room like the vette but with a back seat to throw ur jacket... anyways again welcome and i hope u enjoy it as most of us have and enjoy ur new toy....

Old 12-11-2007, 04:12 AM
1st Gear Member

u did have a one on ur post last night right or was i just that tired i miss read it ???

Old 12-11-2007, 04:42 AM
4th Gear Member

omg.. I said it looks like a pokemon... thats SUCH an insult.. i dont care what color his car is.. A Camaro is a Camaro.. It may look like a pokemon.. but it also looks like a sick ****in yellow jacket.

Old 12-11-2007, 11:31 AM

I always have a lid on my cup thats no doubt. Haha it's alright Spartan, i dont find it insulting. I can see how you see the color of my car to remind you of a pokemon, the first time i saw this car it reminded me of a bumble bee... without the stripes. In the future i was planning to get a SW6 hood with some kind of non-factor spoiler with 2 black stripes on the hood down to the back bumper. But not really sure how i want the stripes go around the hood though.

Old 12-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

I don't know what you guys are *****in' about? My 91 doesn't even have a cup holder, and I have to straddle a drink between my legs. If the wife is with me and wants a drink, she has to lean over and suck on the straw. Oh wait, what am I complaining about?? You can keep your cup holders!

Old 12-11-2007, 01:03 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Familyguy070

I always have a lid on my cup thats no doubt. Haha it's alright Spartan, i dont find it insulting. I can see how you see the color of my car to remind you of a pokemon, the first time i saw this car it reminded me of a bumble bee... without the stripes. In the future i was planning to get a SW6 hood with some kind of non-factor spoiler with 2 black stripes on the hood down to the back bumper. But not really sure how i want the stripes go around the hood though.
Yeah dude, black stripes ftw.

Old 12-11-2007, 03:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Do you mean a WS6 hood? I really like the look of them on the Pontiac but Ijust never liked them all too much on the camaros. Something just doesn't flow right for me. As far as the color I actually like it. There are very few cars i like in that yellow but yours looks pretty good, I almost bought an S-10 extreme in the same color scheme you want with the black stripes, those look nice. As far as the hood have you tried looking at where the mounting brackets are to see if you can just push up the front bumper and retighten the bolts?

Old 12-11-2007, 04:15 PM
2nd Gear member

Okay yeah take that door guard thing off it looks so stupid GET IT OFF its annoying me. Or paint it yellow

Old 12-11-2007, 07:58 PM

No it's called SW6 its that Raptor hood for the TA's. Ihaven'tchecked the brackets butI'll do that.Lol i would love to take those door brackets off but under that is red, believe it or not the paint job on thiscar, a two-year-old could of done better.. i swear, this guy that i bought it from probably only spent 200 to 300 dollars. If you seen my car in person you can see little red spots underneath those door guard. The hatch, back quarter panels, and the hood are different shades of yellow.. thats mainly reason why the car was only $4,000. But other than that its still a nice car.

Quick Reply: Cup holders