Cup holders

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 07:43 AM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Cup holders

ORIGINAL: Spartan66

looks like it has alil rash on the quarter.. still not a bad looking ride.. reminds me of Pikachu that little yellow Pokemon tho.
That yellow is different I can honestly say ive never really seen alot of yellow 4th gens.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:50 AM
4th Gear Member

value increase[8D]

Old 12-10-2007, 12:22 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: Spartan66

looks like it has alil rash on the quarter.. still not a bad looking ride..

Why point something like that out?First you rag on his sigpic being too big, then you nitpick his car? Evenragg on the color of it? So what if it is yellow,he clearly likes it. It is funny to me-What was that old saying about glass houses, or black pots.....

Old 12-10-2007, 05:06 PM
4th Gear Member

Can no one take a joke? His car is yellow.. ive never seen a yellow 4th gen before and it reminded me of pikachu.. someone said something about the gap and having wrecked the car and someone else said it could just be the angle of the camera and i pointed out the rash... hell im one to talk ive got paint cracks and everything.. its not like i said his car was out right gay.. and his sig is too big, i hate having to scroll over to read what someone said kuz someone doesnt kno how to use paint or photoshop to make the pic smaller.. i mean ****.. if you want to get technical about it...

Old 12-10-2007, 05:31 PM
2nd Gear member

Well, that is very annoying having the sig picture that big. Its not like Spartan was being an *** about it, hes just saying its annoying, just like I'm saying it is.
Oh and yeah Camaro cup holders suck, just dont use them. I put a cup of Coke in there once and it spilled on the center console (I just took off that little console thing where the shifter is and cleaned it, so its fine now). But yeah I dont use them anymore. If you wanna drink just get a bottle and put it in the little thing under the radio.

Old 12-10-2007, 05:49 PM
1st Gear Member

Yea its a pretty bad excuse for a cup holder. When me and my wife are both in the car with a drink we have to fight over it and i like to have my arm on the armrest and the cupholder is right there in the way.And how about the cubby hole under the sterio. everytime i take off fast i have cds and junkflying out of it.

Old 12-10-2007, 07:01 PM
2nd Gear member

Whenever I have a friend in the passanger seat I make him/her hold his/her drink in their hand and don't let them use the center cup holder because I like to rest my arm there. It really annoys me to havev a giant cup/bottle in the way there, especially when I shift. The "hidden" passanger cupholder is also ridiculous. It feels like it would break if you put anything into it. But, Stig kind of summed it up in one statement:

The camaro was made to acomidate the driver. The passenger is only there becuase he is lucky enough too.
So correct that I even sent it to this chick that was bothering me about wanting to get a ride.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:28 PM
2nd Gear member

Where is this mysterious "hidden" passenger cupholder located? I must have missed it on my car....

Old 12-10-2007, 10:11 PM

Well speeding istthe problem for (in my case it's the stopping causeing my drinkto spill), i only have two hands, im either holding the steering wheel, shifting, or using the turning signal.. so idont have that much have free time to hold my drink (thats if im driving solo). Also sorry aboutmy sig i triedcropping it buti dont think its going to get any better (i dont really have any good programs forthat). I'm going to aggree with M******* i dontknow what you guys are talking about, about that "hidden passenger cup holder". That "rash" on my quarter panel is when my mom reversed into my car with her 06 GT/CS mustang, i was parked in her "blind spot". The gap between my hood and front bumper came with the car, im not exactly sure how it got there, possibly a slight "bumber" bender.

Old 12-10-2007, 10:34 PM
3rd Gear Member

The 97-02's have 4 cupholders, one in the center console, one that pops out on the passenger side, and two in the backseat. What I really hate are the cupholders in the backseat. If I put down the back seat it leaves an indent in the top center of the rear seat backing. I know it regains its shape, but doing it too much and leaving it like that for too long will eventually mess up the foam there. Whenever I put my back seat down I have to put two folded up microfiber rags on the edge of the cupholder so it doesn't mess up my rear seat.

Edit: You can use the paint program to resize your sig. Stretch/skew. Try something like 55%-65% vert. and horiz.

Quick Reply: Cup holders