Camaro --POS---GARBAGE:update

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 07:20 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: Camaro --POS---GARBAGE:update

Japan doesnt allow imports in? How do you explain the Mustang from Tokyo Drift!?! Lol [8D]

Old 09-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Dominos Puck
New Formula! Now with 10% more Win!

ORIGINAL: bill12690

Ok, I'm really biased on the situation.. personally i dont think i would ever buy a foreign car but as much as i dont like toyota I if i bought a foreign car it would probably be the new Tundra or maybe a Titan. Japan doesnt allow the sale of imported vehicles, so personally I dont think we should allow the sale of imported japanese cars. Think of all the people in 2002 that bought a cheap gas saving honda civic or corolla instead of a Camaro. They only helped kill the legend.
Cant say I like Honda a lot simply because I dont like any of their cars.. I guess if they did come out with a car I liked I would like Honda, but until then I wont buy one.
Your right about Mazda and Mitsubishi though. I mean come on.. didn't they make VCR's and TV's 15 years ago? Thats the only Mitsubishi thing i think i've ever owned..
Yeah, I don't disagree with anything you said.

I also strongly believe in the legendary status of the camaro (and heck, the mustang too). I just get a warm feeling inside everytime I get in my car and start the engine. It's like I'm part of a tradition. I think about the hippie who was getting in his camaro 40 years and how much he must have loved it, and how I'm feeling the exact same thing right now. It's freakin cool.

My friend just got a Civic Si. I'm not going to lie - it's a nicely built car. It looks good. But I think it was just the "smart choice." And that car has some cool factor. What about Corolla drivers? Nothing cool about it. I guess some people think about their cars in terms of finances. Frankly, I'm tired of this whole "the sky is falling, I have to get a Prius" crap going on in this country. Get a job, get a camaro, get some gas, and get over it.

Camaro's are eye catchers too. Even people who don't like cars have to look. The other day I was out and about in town and around in my residential area. Three people that I don't know waved at me and gave me a nod. That doesn't happen in a Honda Civic Si.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:37 PM
4th Gear Member

Hell, im glad there are those people out there driving these european cars... more competition for me on the streets. Our cars are never going away we have nothing to worry about other than beating whats out there right now.. Hell some of our cars, as old as they are, still spank the newest sport packages some of these little imports have out.

Old 09-27-2007, 09:59 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Wow, started out with very colorfull language. Then you guys finnaly tightened upyour shot group. Too bad it was too late.